Pretty - I (Yugbum)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Yugyeom thinks Jaebum is pretty. (maknae x leader wohoooo!)

 

Yugyeom always found Jaebum pretty.

Yes pretty.

Weird, right? Not everyone thinks the manly man Jaebum as pretty. That’s why Yugyeom sometimes questions his sanity. But when Jaebum shows up in baggy shirts and loose hoodies… Yugyeom couldn’t stop staring.

The duality of this man astounds him.

Its not an unknown fact that Im Jaebum is one scary man. His sharp jaws, narrowed eyes, black hairs, and that body posture. God, he screams superiority. His glare is one of the scariest traits and Yugyeom swears he feels death looming over him when that glare is directed towards him. His charisma and chic personality are what every man craves. And he has to agree, Jaebum is the best leader. It’s like he defines the word leader.

But it’s not just that. Jaebum knows how to be kind and loving. He knows how to take care of s and make sure everyone can have fun. He is always concerned and worried about his team. Constantly keeping eye on them so that they won't mess up. But he also knows not to invade anyone’s privacy. The balance he creates is just amazing. And as always, yugyeom is fascinated.

But why can’t he stop thinking about Jaebum as pretty little thing?

This little fantasy attacked him one day out of the blue. It was sudden. Since he was maknae he never felt the need to gain upper hand or be dominant. He never really cared about all this. All he wanted was to sing, dance and have fun forever on the stage with his fans and members. That’s all he cared about. The dynamic of being strong or dominant, like Jinyoung and Jaebum or being subdued or girly like Youngjae and Bambam, never interested him.

But Youngjae has changed a lot. So, he discards him out of the list of shy and girly.

That was what he thought. Until one day he noticed something.

He was taller than Jaebum.

On their final stage, for fanservice Jaebum came and hugged him, he does tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter