Too Cute (YugBum)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Where Jaebum's cat is a cupid. Short chp :3

 

 

"Nora! Nora!" Jaebum continued shouting, searching desperately for his cat but in vain.

The only option left was asking around the neighborhood. But he was a bit nervous... And excited.

Why?

Kim Yugyeom lived just beside his apartment and Jaebum was too scared to approach the said handsome guy because he knew the moment he will open his mouth, nothing but shutters or mean words will come out. So, he knew better than to try.

But this is his chance... Right? He thought, unnerved.

Since his cat was at stake, he finally mustered up the courage to knock on the door after standing 15 minutes outside, like a fool.
He heard a commotion and slight smooth voice yelling 'coming'.

A beautiful face was met with Jaebum's eyes, he was frozen... again.

"Hello? Jaebum-ssi, right?" Jaebum could only nod, forgetting that he came knocking on the door. "Umm.. you want something?" That snapped him out.

"O-oh yeah... I was wondering if m-my cat-" he heard a meow that was too similar to Nora.

"Is that yours? The kitty?" Jaebum nodded again "oh! She comes here almost every day. I didn't know she was owned" he chuckled.

"Oh my! I am so sorry! She just disappears sometimes so I didn't realize she was disturbing you"

"Hey, it's okay. No worries. She is very obedient"

"What? Really?" He asked in shock.

"Yeah why? Is he not? But she is quiet and al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter