Kiss (JJP)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Pay 100$ to kiss?

 

 

“Jaebumnieee I am boooored!”

“If you have so much time to waste why don’t you go practice?” he replied, bored as Jackson.

“Oh come on. Don’t be so mean. Let’s play! How abou-”

“No” came the instant reply.

“But you didn’t even listen to me, hyuuuuung”

“Oh god, stop whining! Fine. Go ahead. Do whatever you want” Jaebum gave up. He knows better than to relent. Jackson is nothing but stubborn and forces everyone to do what he wants. This is a bit admirable trait except it gets on his nerve sometimes.

“Yayy!” he cheered, doing a silly victory dance. Annoying his leader has always been his favorite pass time, especially when he is so easily baited.

“Whatever” he slumped down in defeat.

“Now now don’t be sad, let's play truth and dare”

“Boring”

“Come onnnn”

“It's so childish”

“Stop being cocky and play”

“Hey, that’s not being-”

“What are you both arguing about?” the visitor asked in an amused tone. Jaebum huffed, not caring a bit.

“Mark hyung, what are you doing here? Oh, he is just whining” Jackson shrugged, ignoring Jaebum’s ‘excuse me??’ in disbelief.

“Ah the usual” he chuckled “Just visiting, brought some guest but they are outside”

“Ohh? Who-who?” Jackson asked in excitement. Finally, a way out of his boredom. Don’t get him wrong. They have a busy schedule and tiring weeks, since their company gave them a break, they all were grateful. But it turned out to be quite boring. Youngjae and Jinyoung are enjoying their hometown and other work while Jackson and Jaebum stayed back, dying in boredom!

“Bambam, Yugyeom, Taehyung-”

“Taehyung? Jungkook must be here too” Mark nodded

“Jimin also came, everyone misses you all” he added. Jaebum smiled widely, which Mark returned with warmth.

“We miss you all too…” Jaebum trailed off. A distant expression covered his face. Mark and Jackson stared at each other in concern, they knew what was in his mind.

“So, what were you doing before I came?”

“I wanted to play truth and dare but he refused” Jackson pouted as Jaebum rolled his eyes “he said it was childish!” he continued with scandalous expression. Mark doubled in laughter and Jaebum couldn’t help but smile despite his best effort.

“Come on. Jaebum you act like a kid too. Several times!”

“I know right”

“Fine! Fine! I give up, I said that before too, didn’t I? Stop ganging up on me” he muttered, earning him chuckles from two of his friends.

“Wohoo so let's start with…”

 

 

 

 

“Hyung went to tell them, why is he taking so long?” Jimin asked.

“No idea. They must be catching up with each other” Taehyung said “And talking about things I suppose”

“Yup. They will take time. Let their oldie session con- aww! Tae!”

“Stop being rude”

“Aww aren’t you such an angel?” Jungkook cooed.

“Shut up!”

“Guys please keep this to your bedrooms” Bambam glared at the duo.

“Anyone wants some drinks?” Youngjae appeared, with a tray of drinks and snacks. For a moment everyone forgot about what they were talking and dived in. Youngjae shook his head fondly as he watched them shove food in their mouth.

"You guys are back? I thought you went for a vacation?"

"Uhuh. But we also wanted to spend some free time with y’all so we came back" Jinyoung replied.

“Slow down kids” he laughed.

“I will check up on them, be right back” Jinyoung told the group of hungry kittens and went upstairs.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter