Home (JJP)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: this is just fluff fluff fluff hehe. This is like- the kayutest I have written! It's so soft uwuuuu

 

 

“Jaebum go home”

“But I have-”

“Hush boy, you are working too much time here” the old lady huffed.

“Boss just wait a-”

“Nope. The closing time already passed 2 hours ago”

“Oh… okay” he replied, resigned.

“You are hopeless” she chided “Take a break once in a while, will you?”

“I can try...?” he said sheepishly.

“I can’t with these young stupid people these days, god forbid…” she went away muttering god knows what. Jaebum shook his head and chuckled quietly. He looked up to check the time, he could have seen on the computer but his boss already shut it down.

Oh, it is quite late.

.

Jinyoung told him to come early today.

He quickly wrapped up his things and closed the studio. Bidding goodbye to the annoyed lady, he went towards his home. Their home, he corrected with a shy smile.

 

 

He opened the door with his spare key. The lights were off and it seemed like no one was home. Where was his cat? Jinyoung? He kept the shoes in the stand and went ahead to their bedroom.

“Jin?” he called out, he got nervous as there was no reply. With a sigh, he removed his clothing and got inside the bathroom. He had a very tiring day and he hoped he could see his boyfriend today. He missed him so much. Even though they have started living together, it was so hard to spend time with each other when they both were so busy. Sometimes he hated their job. But it can’t be helped.

After taking a bath, he felt relaxed. He walked to their closet and searched for clothes, suddenly his eyes caught a hoodie lying on the couch beside the closet. It was Jinyoung’s. Jaebum needs to teach him some lessons to keep their house clean, he thought fondly. But the urge to wear the already worn cloth was too much. The shirt was not even dirty since he knew Jinyoung wore it today morning but because he had to attend a formal event, he tossed it here.

He happily took the blue hoodie and wore it. Loving the way it was hugging him so warmly, he clutched it tighter as he could smell his scent.

“Ahh… so good” he sniffed and plopped on the bed. He tried to wait for Jinyoung but his lack of sleep got the best of him, and he drifted off to sleep.

 

After an hour, Jinyoung arrived. Jaebum was a light sleeper, opposite of his boyfriend who sleeps like a log. As Jinyoung entered their shared bedroom, Jaebum wake up.

“’nyoung?” his sleepy voice asked, hairs sticking out in odd angles.

“Hey hyung” he winked.

“Where were you?” His sleepy boyfriend pouted. Jinyoung chuckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter