Young Love - II (Yugbum)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Confessions!
And some kisses xD

 

 

Own you? Own you? What the hell does that mean?

Yugyeom didn’t say a single word throughout the movie about whatever he meant. Jaebum got tired from asking him again and again but the younger wouldn’t budge.

Right now Jaebum was lying on his bed, eyes stuck on his ceiling, wondering what the hell was going on with Yugyeom. His words were always so misleading, he never knows which to take seriously and which weren’t jokes.  And as much as Jaebum seemed to like Yugyeom, which he never wanted to accept, he knew he will be the one on top. Because he always leads and loves to take care.

Right?

 

 

Yugyeom turned 17, and his skinship with Jaebum increased tenfold.

He would hug him whenever they meet, would come behind suddenly, nuzzling into Jaebum’s neck, breathing in his scent. When they go down the street, he would sneak his hand to jaebum’s in the dark. Jaebum had a big circle of friends since he was on his last year for graduation, so in his time of outing, especially with Yugyeom, they always manage to collide into Jaebum’s friends. It was funny and adorable at first when Yugyeom used to pull Jaebum closer to him when Jaebum chatted with his friends. The elder thought Yugyeom was uncomfortable. But after a few months, the pattern changed.

“Jaebum oppa!”

“Sora?” Jeabum asked, surprise evident in his voice.

“OH you remember me! Thank god!” she taunted playfully.

“Come on. You know I am not like that!”

“Good to know you haven’t changed that much” she said in a very affectionate tone, her hand coming to rest on Jaebum’s shoulder. Yugyeom was annoyed, his eyes narrowing at the beautiful girl who was making heart eyes at his hyung.

“And how’s everyone in the states?”

“Awesome. But they all miss you oppa” Jaebum went to America for his project and there he made few friends. It was for two months but extended to third because of a few technicalities. He met Sora, only Korean among his colleague. She was really helpful and supportive, she was the one who pushed him to lead the project. He was grateful to her.

“Do they?” he questioned “I wasn’t even there for more than 3 months” he chuckled. Yugyeom was trying to keep his annoyance in check but that girl wouldn’t stop coming close to Jaebum-hyung, damn.

“You are very likable” did she just purred? Hell no. Jaebum looked uncomfortable at her remark, shying away slightly. Yugyeom didn’t like it. When she was getting too close, he wrapped his hand around Jaebum’s waist possessively and pulled him flush against him, startling Jaebum and sora.

“Hyung we don’t have that much time” he gritted out, openly glaring at the girl.

“O-oh sorry yug” he smiled apologetically at Yugyeom, warm and fond. Sora looked between them, something in her clicked as she shuttered.

“S-s-so you already h-have someone, huh?” she asked rhetorically. Jaebum looked at her in confusion, not sure where she was getting. Yugyeom rolled his eyes and muttered an irritated yes. Poor girl scampered off in hurry.

“What the… what was that about?”

“Nothing” he sneered, his hand leaving Jaebum’s waist and left him alone in the entrance of the mall. Then Jaebum realized the warmth missing-

He liked the way Yugyeom held him.

What the ?

After that, a lot changed- Yugyeom wouldn’t talk to him like how he used to, wouldn’t touch him, hug him and it was making Jaebum unhappy.

He missed him.

 

 

And Yugyeom’s eighteenth birthday was approaching, Jaebum had no idea how to rebuild this fall. It felt like this was not affecting Yugyeom, at all, since he was hanging out with other people more often than he did before.

He knew he couldn’t give Yugyeom up, he was too important for Jaebum.

Finally, November came, all of their friends started planning for Yugyeom’s surprise party. Mark hyung forced Jaebum to be a part of it despite Jaebum protesting that Yugyeom wouldn’t want him there. Most of them were sick of their unnecessary dispute.

On 16 November, they decided to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter