Crush (Yugbum)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yugyeom was a bit younger than Jaebum, yes. But that doesn’t mean he was a kid. He hated it when Jaebum cooed and took care of him as if he was a small little child. Not to brag but… he is broader and taller than his hyung.

“yug, let me cook something for you. Do you know how unhealthy your eating-routine is getting?” Yugyeom scowled. Why is he the only one that Jaebum nag at?

Okay let’s get this straight. Yes, he is child-like. Yes, his smile is like an angel and all that jazz. And yes, he is giant pure little thing. But no, he is not innocent. He can be dirty okay? Even if it’s too hard to believe. He will not stay a kid forever. His hormones will dance at some point, right? And his stash of is getting a bit… more… ah… rough?

“Hyung, you aren’t eating?”

“Nope, Mark-hyung and the guys came, so I ate with them” he replied happily, popping a pink lollipop inside his mouth. Yugyeom stared at his mouth for few seconds before hitting himself for losing control like this.

“O-okay” he flushed. Stop ! His mind screamed. But when has life been so easy?

 

 

~*~

 

 

“Hey guys what about me?” Jaebum whined as he saw no empty seat for him to sit.

“You were late” Bambam grinned.

“Yeah but I informed Mark-hyung!”

“Sorry bummie, they all conquered the seats when I arrived” he looked apologetic, Jaebum frowned but forgave him.

“Hey why don’t you sit on Yugyeom?” Jackson wiggled his eyebrows. Yugyeom choked on water he was drinking. Jaebum’s cheeks blushed cute shade of red.

“W-w-what?”

“Yeah!” Bambam agreed enthusiastically “He takes up the space of two people anyways. I am sure you can fit anywhere on him” he smirked. Everyone whistled at his last words. Yugyeom forgot how to breath.

“U-umm” Jaebum shuttered, it’s the movie night, no way he can sit down and watch, he won’t be able to see the subtitles and movie clearly. He cannot just leave? Its avengers! “Y-Yugyeom if- umm- didn’t mind- I mean-” Jinyoung and Bambam snickered from somewhere in the corner, shutting up when Mark looked at them.

“S-s-sure hyung” Jaebum slowly approached the man, settling on his firm lap.

Do not wriggle your cute , hyung. I beg you.

 

 

“Hey anybody feeling like they are getting too cozy over there” Jackson gestured at the corner of the room.

“I know right? Yugyeom always seemed smitten but hyung? He is getting close to him too”

“we should just leave them as they are. Don’t be nos-”

“Awww our youngjae is g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter