Roommate (Yugbum)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Based on a Tumblr prompt :) 

 

 

Jaebum was comfortably lying on his bed, reading a few articles on his iPad when he heard a weird rustling sound coming from outside. Trying to ignore it, he continued reading which by the way was much more interesting than his roommate’s stupidity.

Sudden silence seemed too suspicious for Jaebum as he peered outside, making sure his roommate won’t get kicked out again. God forbid if that happens, he doesn't think anyone else will take them in. 

 

“Yugyeom! The owner’s gonna kick your !” is what he heard when he couldn’t see anything out of ordinary from his window.

What the hell are they up to now? Annoyed at the intrusion, he set aside his glasses and iPad, striding down towards the backyard. Of course, why would they let him have one quiet peaceful day, why?

 

 

It was their luck to find such an amazing house with a good budget and less hustle. The owner was a very kind old lady but she was a neat prick, who hated things out of order. So, the only problem was to behave less rowdy, which was easy for Jaebum, mind you but damn, damn, damn, hard for our dear Yugyeommie. It was a two-story bungalow, with a nice backyard, and greenery. It was absolutely a work of luck that they got this place. They obviously didn’t get the whole place to themselves but the whole area was not prohibited to them.

They were given a huge bedroom, it was quite big enough for three people to survive in there, and it had one king-sized bed and one small size. With a room like that, they couldn’t complain, especially since the rent was cheap and they could split between three people.

 

And… also Jaebum wouldn’t mind living with Yugyeom…. as his roommate.

 

Well, he doesn’t mean in any romantic way, obviously. It was totally platonic, totally. Nope, he doesn’t stare at his face. Or when Yugyeom changes. Or also when Yugyeom was , only in his boxers. Oh no! He would never! He was not a ert. Really, Mark, he wasn't.

It was true.

If only his heart could understand the script.

 

 

 

“What the hell is goi- Ohmygod! Yugyeom! What the hell you are doing up there!?” He didn’t screech, nope he didn’t. Yugyeom was situated on top of the tree. A big, gigantic tree. The tree that was very sacred to the owner. Yeah, that tree.

“It's awesome up here!” Yugyeom shouted whole-heartedly, flailing his arms like a kid. And it was very adorab- damn it no. Jaebum was entirely stuck between cooing at the younger man or being concerned if he fall from such a height. 

“Shut up and come down! Right now!” Jaebum decided to go with his mature grown-up side rather than go along Yugyeom's childishness.

“Nu-uh, hyung, you should come up here too” The bastard grinned, knowing damn well Jaebum wasn't good with heights. He still remembers holding onto Yugyeom's hands in a death grip when they rode on a rollercoaster. 

“Yug, please?”

“The view is so amazing from here, Jaebummie hyung! The old lady sure hides good secrets” he said, ignoring Jaebum’s pleading. Why did he like a kid in an adult’s body? He was really questioning his heart at this moment. 

 

What?

N-nothing.

 

“Yug. The owner will kick us out, she hates anyone messing around with this tree!” Seriously, his throat was already getting sore from shouting to keep the conversation going. This needs to stop now. Before the landlady finds out what Yugyeom was up to. 

“I will call the owner… and she will probably call the police!”

“Go ahead~ I will fight them!” he stuck out his tongue, Jaebum could see his action clearly. What a kid. Sheesh. He is so thankful Bambam is not here, or even he wouldn't be able to handle that chaos.

“I-i…” what is the thing Yugyeom cannot resist? He doesn't really know much about anything Yugyeom is passionate about enough to listen to him. “H-how about-” his mobile rang, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter