Babysitting Date (JJP)

Guilty Pleasure (Bottom Jaebum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: SO this... isn't exactly a good one-shot haha, had this in Wattpad draft. Only had a 500 words or something idk how it turned 4.5K... wellllll even though I marked it as complete there 2-3 ideas left to try. So there might be more drabbles coming, mostly JJP but I will see if i can add some other pairings too! Thank you so much for this many subs!!! Glad I could give out something y'all enjoy ♥

 

 

"Thank you so much Jaebum-hyung" 
"No worries, Jinyoung. I was free anyways" which was a lie. Jaebum had canceled a blind date, meeting up with Jackson and his assignments. But no one has to know about his apparent stupid little crush. Specially Jinyoung.
"My aunt forced me into babysitting Kate but I didn't wanna do it alone. I get bored" he whispered to Jaebum, getting too close for comfort. That idiot doesn't have ounce of personal space concept, nor does he care about others.
"O-oh... I s-see"


Kate was one annoying yet cute kid. She loved Jinyoung too much and held a really serious competition with Jaebum, which was ridiculous. That is why Jaebum was reluctant to accompany but since he wanted to spend some time with Jinyoung, he agreed. Jaebum felt a hard glare on him, he turned and tried to give a smile but the kid scoffed at him. This kid was testing his patience.
 

"Hyung, wanna give a go to a roller coaster?" Jinyoung asked with a smirk. They had a small amusement park not more than ten minutes away from their house. Jinyoung lived right next to his building, despite being so close they didn't get enough time to hang out with each other, also ignoring the fact that it was Jaebum who first started avoiding the man and the reason their 24/7 hang out sessions turned into barely few in a month.
"Jinyoung... You know how I get with heights" He huffed. Jaebum hated too heightened places, it was a fear instilled from childhood, only Jinyoung is able to comfort him when he gets overly panicky in high places. Just like with Jinyoung, he also likes to avoid heights (Ouch for the self burn).
"Oh come on!"
"W-what about Kate? You know she can't go in this ride"
"Ne oppa! You can't leave me alone" she pouted with glassy eyes. Jaebum swears this kid should be an actress, she would be perfect he is sure. No kid can pull off different expressions in seconds. 
"Hey, baby. I won't leave you alone. The handler of this ride is my friend so he will take care of you while oppa rides his favorite ride. Can you do that for me, honey?" He said with affection. Jaebum scowled internally if only he was also a kid. Kate hesitantly nodded but the glare was present on her face. Jinyoung cooed at her and grabbed Jaebum to make the way to the line, waiting for their turn.

 


"Jinyoung I will kill you if anything happens up there" Jaebum whined, nervousness evident in his tone even though his face was void.
"Hyung it will be fun! You can hold my hand if you want" he wiggled his eyebrows in vulgar indication. Jaebum smacked his back, huffing at him. Before Jaebum could reply to his blatant flirting, Kate interrupted again with a glare.
"Oppa after this can we go on the giant wheel?"
"Kate you know five years old kids are not allowed in there" Kate made a crying face which worried Jinyoung immediately. Jaebum frowned, faker huh! Then he reprimanded himself. How can he act like this? God, he was going mad!
"Then can we go to cup and saucer?"
"Sure honey. We can" he winked at her, playfully. Jaebum tried to overlook this but the look of smugness that was aimed towards him surprised him. This kid was creepy... And evil.

Throughout the whole ride, Jaebum hands gripped Jinyoung's pale hand tightly. Jinyoung wanted to comment on his crazy loud screams but one look from Jaebum and he thought against it. But all in all, Jaebum didn't regret. He ing held hands with Jinyoung! That had to count for something, right? Finally the dreadful yet heart beating experience got over, they made their way to the kid waiting.

 

 

"Next is our princess's ride!" Kate smiled in excitement. Oh if only she stopped competing with him, she would be such an adorable girl, he sighed.
"I wanna sit on the saucer!"
"Won't you be scared? It won't have any back support when it will spin" Jinyoung reminded, concerned. Jaebum dreamily thought he would make such a great dad.
"I have oppa to hold on to!" She beamed at him.
"Aww! My cutie baby" he grinned. Jaebum really likes it. All toothy smile and crinkled eyes, so terribly cute. Gosh, he is a goner, he needs to find some other hobby than staring at the man for god knows how long.
"Hyung? It's our turn. Mooove!" Jaebum snapped out of his trance and followed Jinyoung.


 

Kate was stuck to Jinyoung till the end. Even though Jaebum and even Jinyoung knew she wasn't as scared as she pretended but still she clung to him desperately. Aish this kid. Jaebum's patience was running thin, seriously. Finally, it stopped. Kate jumped out of it, her smile gave away how much fun she had. Jinyoung and Jaebum got up and moved to get out. But before jinyoung could get out, Jaebum slipped and a little gasp escaped his mouth. Jinyoung was quick and grabbed his wrist, but just holding wrist wasn't enough and the force took jinyoung also down with Jaebum.
Jaebum fell on his back and groaned, thankfully the surface wasn't hard enough to bruise but it hurt. Jinyoung almost fell over him but he managed in time and his hands took his weight and prevented him from falling on Jaebum. The position was quite tempting if truth be said. Jinyoung's either hands were situated on both sides of Jaebum's head.


Jinyoung could count cute lashes on his hyung's eyes. He could drink in the shape of his lips and sinful red shade of it. He could also see adorable blush tainting his hyung's adorable cheeks. He was a little tired of their back and forth approach and he knew he needed to do something as there was no hope from Jaebum. Something in him wanted this to last for a long time, despite the weight on his wrist starting to hurt now.


"Oh god I love you under me" he murmured in the deepest and iest voice, Jaebum shuddered in pleasure. His eyes widened at the tempting words, mind working in frenzy to understand the situation in front of him. But his brain gave him nothing.
"W-what?" Before jinyoung could say a word, Kate called them out.
"Get out of there!"
"Yes, Katie" he smiled again, innocent, completely opposite of the devil he was being just now. Jaebum felt confused and clueless, nonetheless, he followed the duo.
"Hyung do you want ice cream?" He hoped Jinyoung was asking to buy because he only heard cream and assumed that it would probably be ice cream according to the weather.
"U-umm.." well it was hot "sure."
Kate and Jaebum went to grab their seat while jinyoung gave the order and waited for it. It was a small parlor, pretty cute and comfy. And perfect for a date- you know if anyone needs to know. Uhm. Yeah.


"Don't think just because oppa fell on you he is yours" Jaebum just stared at her with shock and slight amusement. When he was her age, he only cared about playing and eating. He didn't reply as he saw Jinyoung coming with ice cream. He just chuckled at her resulting in one more unpleasant glare.
"Here are your orders, your highnesses" even though Kate lightened up with the nickname, unknown to the plural term and how her oppa called Jaebum that too, Jaebum glared at him, imagining a painful death for him. All jinyoung did in return was stuck his tongue out in a childish manner.


"You know I like the cones, 'nyoung. Ice cream bars are messy to eat" Jaebum commented but the chocolate syrup of it. Jinyoung's eyes traced every and slurp of Jaebum's tongue, not leaving a single scene behind. Jaebum eats so eagerly but neatly, it's almost satisfying to watch him eat (and ). Kate tucked on his shirt when his stare got too much. But jinyoung wasn't the one to give up. He his dried lips as the took half of the ice cream inside his mouth. Jaebum had an insensitive mouth, both verbally and physically. Even though he had the whole thing in his mouth his teeth wouldn't hurt. Jinyoung groaned unconsciously. Jaebum finally noticed his staring and blushed, instead of he started biting, trying to make his movements less... arousing. Though he was clueless about what he was doing to jinyoung.
"I will just come in a minute. N-Needa wash my hands" his blush turned redder as he gestured to his sticky hands. Jinyoung nodded, smirking at him and watching him go fumbling with himself.
"Why are you so fixated on him, oppa?"
"Omoo Katie knows a hard word! A new collection to vocabula-"
"Oppa!"
"I dunno honey. I just... really like him and admire him. He is just... too beautiful for his own good, inside out. Too perfect, really." He sighed, a wistful smile decorating his face. Kate's curiosity turned into anger.
"I don't like him! Don't go to him!"
"Hey come on. Don't be rude now" he replied firmly but gently "You can't behave like that, Kate"

"But- but he will take you away, I won't let him win!"

"What are you even saying, Kate? Come on, this is ridi-"

"We have a competition going on and I won't let him win."

"Kate let's no-"

"What's going on?" Jaebum asked curiously as he saw both Kate's and Jinyoung's mouths were twisted in a scoff, clearly in between an argument.

"Nothing Hyung, don't worr-"

"You will not win! I won't give you oppa."

"Uh....?" Jaebum replied, startled at the outburst but confused at the outcome. Realization dawned upon him as a slight blush of embarrassment crawled on his face. He only thought that might be the case, he didn't expect her to actually say that to Jinyoung.

"Hyung?" Damn it, he noticed his reaction!

"So... apparently we are competing for you?" his statement came out more of a question, he didn't know how to explain the situation without seeming like an idiot. There was a question mark on Jinyoung's face and a raging pout on Kate's face.

"What?"

"Uh I have to leave" After contemplating his options, he selected bolting out from the situation but before he could manage the escape, Jinyoung grabbed his wrist and pulled him back, making him bump into his shoulder.

"You're not going anywhere" he said, "Not until I get to the bottom of this" he snickered. Kate looked at them with a defeated expression, Jaebum didn't have any serious competition with her, despite her annoying the hell out of him, he felt kinda bad for her this moment. Good thing they were sitting at the corner for this weird conversation, he can only wonder what other's reaction would be.

"So how long has this been going on? And Hyung, how many times has she been rude to you?"

"Come on Jinyoung, she seems upse-"

"Hyung, she needs to learn she can't go around mannerless to people she doesn't like for no reason" he looked at her sternly, as much as he cared for her, he needed to make sure the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter