7 Days Kisses

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 He sighs for the umpteenth time and the elder can't help but be bothered with the younger. "Bro, you sure you're good?"
The younger looks messy with his hair dishevelled, staring blankly at the ceiling. "I don't know, Hyung."

Johnny passed the water for the younger but he refuses. "I don't get it why he did that, Hyung?" Johnny doesn't know if he should laugh or not. Being a nice and caring older brother he is, he calmly listens the younger.

"I don't understand either why both of you did that. I mean I understand why Haechan did that, but you? Why are you trying to make him green-eyed as well? You do know he's already fired up whenever you're with Yuta."

He rakes his hair, remembering the situation. He admits he gets so jealous when Haechan clung onto Taeil. He's freaking jealous when Haechan kissed Taeil on the cheek and maybe that's why he did that?
He knew nowadays he's been with Yuta all the time but that doesn't mean he neglects the younger. He wants to be all the time with his loved one. But whenever he gets the chance he knows he will miss this.

Johnny's phone buzzes, breaking Mark's reverie. "Oh, Haechan." The elder glances at the younger. Mark looks at the elder with hope. "You want to eat now?" Johnny smiles at Mark bashfully, slightly shift away from the younger.



"Hyung!" Haechan smiles, making his eyes disappear. He hugs the elder but halts when he sees who's behind the elder. "Oh, Mark Hyung." Johnny pursed his lips, not knowing how to react. Mark has been begging him to let him join them since he desperately wants to be with the younger.

Technically, they're not fighting or what but nowadays Haechan seems to be more sensitive with Mark. At first, he didn't really mind about Mark and Yuta knowing Yuta also loves him as much as Mark. But maybe a little much to Mark.
But, he doesn't know why what or how it happened. It just happened unconsciously.

Johnny sits across Haechan while Mark takes this chance to sit next to the younger. Haechan has no problem with that but he slightly distant himself from the elder and that creates a frown on Mark's face.
After they order some food, it becomes awkward... to Mark. It feels like he's third-wheeling them while the truth is otherwise.
Mark saw how Haechan giggles with his cute lips at Johnny's joke. Mark decides to join as well, closened his gap and Haechan.

Haechan looks at Mark with a serious look. Johnny discerns something's not right. So he decides to feed Haechan his food once their orders arrive.

"You want to try, Hyung?" Haechan places his food on Johnny's plate and Mark takes the signal to feed Haechan as well. "You have to eat well, Haechan-ah."
The roommates look at Mark weirdly. "I just- I just want to make sure he eats well." He lowers his head when he feels both of them staring at him.

"It's okay, Hyung. Johnny Hyung always takes care of me." Haechan takes a sip of Johnny's drink. Just to taste it. "I want to take care of you too." He mumbles with his face covered by a cap.
Johnny gives the look to Haechan when Mark is all by himself.





Mark tries to pry away from Yuta hug when he saw Haechan standing next to him. He quickly moves next to the younger but Yuta always comes back for him. "Hyung, let me play the game." He whines at the elder.

'Here we go again.' Haechan now seems unbothered with them and go straight to Taeil. He never has the intention to make Mark jealous but because he loves being with Taeil. As everyone says, Taeil is loveable.

Mark almost. Almost glare at the couple, wait he wouldn't call them a couple. He almost glares at them when Haechan clings to Taeil, laughing out loud with the elder. Here's the problem. He hates seeing them together but he can't solve the problem between him and his boyfriend.

He loudly calls upon Haechan, telling it's the younger turn to play the game.


Once the game ends, he straight away walks with Haechan to another car as they're gearing up for Dream comeback.
Once they're alone in the car, Mark grabs Haechan hand, wrapping the younger in his arm. "Hey, I'm sorry for what happened." He softly whispers to the younger.

Haechan hums in to respond. "Baby, look at me." Haechan turns his head to the elder but Mark forces the younger to turn his whole body to face him while his arm still encircling around Haechan, tightly.

"What do you want to talk about?" The younger asks him, still looking at Mark. He thinks it's been a while since he stares at Mark.
"I didn't mean to ignore you like that. You know I always love you right?" Haechan smiles, bobbing his head. "I know. I'm sorry for being jealous of you. I don't know. It happened so sudden."

Mark the younger's skin. "It's okay. If I were in your place, I would feel the same."

"Come here." Mark pulls Haechan to sit on his lap. "Honestly, I'm jealous too when you keep on clinging to Taeil Hyung. I feel like my position has been snatched from Hyung."
Haechan chuckles, tapping the elder nose. "I know. I saw how you look."

Mark blushed, knowing Haechan noticed his expression. "You look cute when you're like that." Haechan caresses Mark's hair. "It's okay. Now that we're good, I hope we trust each other more."


Haechan continues playing with his phone that he didn't notice that Mark has been examined his face all the way long. "Baby."
"Hum."
"Can I get my kiss now?" Haechan quickly looks at the elder. "What? It's been a week since you ignored me."

Haechan smirks, starting from Mark's forehead, kissing both Mark's eyes. Going down to Mark's nose, along with his cheeks. Haechan lingers on the elder's cheeks for a while before staring at Mark. "Now, the last one."
He places his lips on Mark, they start kissing softly. The amount of love can feel in their kiss. Mark places his hand on Haechan's jaw to deepen their kiss. He missed his Hyuck.

"Now that's my 7 days kisses that you didn't get last week." Haechan smiles fondly at the elder.

 

I'm back again!