Part Three: Clingy

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 "Ugh. Baby, not there."
Mark swears the tanned male is a tease. Haechan sits on Mark's lap, attempting to kiss Mark, as usual.
His accidentally touches the groin and Mark needs to hold it. Because there's a camera, filming them.

"I just want to kiss you."


After the argument they had, Haechan went to Mark to talk. They promise not to make each other jealous. Touching, snuggling whatever it is with the members is fine but don't cross the line.

Because Mark is trying his best not to be jealous and possessive all the time. He's learning, guys.



So, here he is. Wrapping his arm around the Canadian man while the elder is playing with Renjun's arm that is filled with fake tattoos.

He's being all clingy towards Mark throughout the photoshoot for Hello Future comeback. Hugging tightly the elder, showing that Mark is his.

Placing his hand on the elder's abs, right in front of the camera and Mark is not surprised at all. Those little fights changed them.
"Why'd you do that?" Mark chuckles.
"I love you." He softly utters. Mark can't help but awe at the sight.

The tanned male is clingy today. Although, he's always like that Mark could feel that the younger is slightly different today. Possessive.

No matter where they are, Haechan always give the elder a back hug. He loves the elder so much.



Right after they shoot Hello Future MV, Haechan being Haechan whining at the Canadian man.
Mark somehow realizes that he is at fault for earlier.

Mark ended up back hug Renjun during the ending for the MV and Haechan saw that. He drapes his arm around the elder and Mark quickly let go of Renjun. Placing his arm on the younger's waist.
"Okay. I'm sorry, baby. I forgot." He knows how much Haechan will keep on talking about this later. Mark hugs the tanned male tightly while apologizing.

"You better not do it." Mark chuckles, saying he will oblige on whatever the younger says. "If you do it, I will revenge."

"Okay, I would do the same as well." Mark pecks the younger's cheek quickly before changing their clothes.