Pink Mark (special update)

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 Okay, he was not happy at all. First, Taeil and now, Jeno. What in the world they're thinking? Mark mindlessly staring at the ceiling with lights off. He had never felt this infuriate in his life and with the unpleasant sight he gets, he understands how to get mad.

Blame his inner self for being clingy, selfish and all but seriously boys, 'Can't they leave him alone?' He thought as the memory of Jeno wanting to hold hand with Haechan. He knows they're a best friend but what on his mind is that every single time Jeno struggled to hold hand with Haechan.
And Haechan is not helping at all by idolizing Taeil Hyung. Pecking his cheeks occasionally without thinking him.

It may be or may not be a secret. But behind all those lenses and cameras, Mark is the clingy one instead Haechan.

"Mark Hyung? Are you awake?" He heard the soft voice coming from his door and tells the other to come in. "What are you doing here?"
The younger lands on Mark's bed, snuggling into Mark's blanket. "Nothing. I just want to sleep with you."

"C'mere."
He snuggles closer to the younger and caressing his hair. "Hey, I saw the video. The tik tok one. Damn, you look hot, Hyung." Haechan teases Mark, tracing his finger on the elder's chest.

Somehow, Mark feels glad. The thought he was having earlier has vanished when Haechan compliments him. "I can't stop watching the video. You look so enticing, especially with your pink hair. I think Czennies went nut as well."
Mark chuckles, denying the truth. He never really thought he was good looking but hearing from his loved one, he feels proud. "Well if you say so."
 

I just need to post this. I can't- Mark is looking hella fine in their Tik Tok video and I just had to tell yall. I can't stop replaying the clip. I mean Mark isn't my bias but dang, he's wrecking my life 

 Anyway feel free to request anything, just drop at the comment below.