My cheeks are yours too

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 Mark has been scrolling his phone while lying on the bed, ignoring the younger male that has been looking.
"Hyung." He calls and Mark hmm as a reply.

He grabs the elder's phone and put it aside. Placed both of the elder's hands to cup his face. Mark chuckles, caressing the younger's cheeks. "What's wrong?"
"How does it feel?"
"Feel what?"
Haechan pouts. "My cheeks."
"Squishy."

Mark wonders what makes the younger look sad because of his cheeks. "If you think you're fat, no. You're just so cute."

The younger frowns further and his lips jut out more.
"Hey, why are you so mad?" Mark traces the younger plump lips.

"If I say my cheeks belong to someone else, not you. How do you feel?"
Mark shrugs, not knowing how he should feel.

"Fine then. These cheeks belong to Jeno Lee." Haechan pushes Mark's hands aside and distances himself from the elder.
"Hey, your cheeks are mine. You're my boyfriend."

Mark approaches the younger and closened their gap by slipping his arm around the younger's petite waist.

"Then why do Jaemin's hair and cheeks only belong to you? Is he your boyfriend?"
Something clicks in Mark's head, knowing this is the reason why his cute boyfriend is all sulky.

Mark chuckles again, placing his face in the crook of the younger's neck.
"How did you know I say that?"

"Fans have been posting about it. Don't forget that I have Instagram too now." Haechan is still sulky and pinches his cheek.

Mark looks at the younger face and cupped his face.

"This forehead is mine"
He kissed.
"These beautiful eyes are mine." Placed a kiss on both of them.
"This cute nose is mine."
He pecks.
"These squishy cheeks are mine too." Gave it a long kiss on both cheeks.
"And lastly, these plump lips are mine forever."

Both of them end up kissing, wait scratch that brings it back. They end up making out because Haechan is no longer sulky.

 

Haven't been on this story for so long. There are many of their interactions but I couldn't catch up because I'm so busy. But will try my best to update if there are more.

-smelissa