Guess What?

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 After a brief stop in Indonesia, finally the dreamies are back in Korea. They had a lot of fun throughout the concert and it was obvious written on their face and this is when the tragedy happened.

Mark plays with his guitar when suddenly he heard a sudden chaos from living room. He thought his mate is back. Mark never worried about Hyuck, knowing the other will find him eventually. "Markeu!" As expected, he never really cares about it because he knew it.
"How was the kids?" Haechan pouts but quickly change into a smile. "They were... We were having fun. It was great. Anyway, you should ask about me first."

Mark smirks slightly. "But I always know about you." Now the latter is frowning. "I shouldn't greet you." Before the younger could leave the room, Mark quickly grabs the younger arm. "Fine. I'm sorry. I was joking anyway."
"Did you buy me gifts?"
"Of course I'd buy for the whole team but I couldn't because it was a really short trip."
Mark pats the empty space next to him after making Hyuck closes the door. "C'mere."

"God, I missed you." He hugs the younger, placing his face in the crook of the younger's shoulder. Hyuck is so hyped hearing that and hug the elder tighter. "I missed you too, hyung!"
Mark stares at the younger, scanning the younger face. "What?" God, how much Mark wants to squish and kiss all over him.
"Anyway, you had a lot of fun."
"Of course I did. It was so exc‐"
"So much fun, Hyuck." That doesn't sounds nice at all according to the younger. "Wae, hyung?" The talkative Haechan becomes silent with frowning and pouting.

"Nothing. I'm just stating the fact. You had a lot of fun there. I saw how you guys were so crazy during Vlive."
Oops‐ Haechan hopes the elder didn't mean the thing that happened there.
"O- of course, hyung. You know us anyway."
Mark keeps his guitar back inside the cover bag and sigh. "Yeah, I know but it doesn't look right thou."
"You know what I mean?" At this rate, Haechan might run away due to Mark's intense stare and his slow voice."
"Hahahah hyung, what are you talking about?"
"I'm sure you know it, Hyuck." Mark grabs both his arms and push the younger on the bed. With no sign, Mark kisses the corner of the younger lips and touch slightly the nose. "Do you know what I'm talking 'bout now, Donghyuck?"

Haechan didn't know that the elder watched the Vlive. He knew Mark would watch them but not right away. Maybe a week later because it's Mark they're talking about.
"I didn't know you watched it, hyung. I mean it was an accident."
"Accident? It seems like Jeno and you were enjoying it."
"Wait, let me repeat myself. You were liking the kiss."

Haechan knows, tonight it's the last day for him to stay alive. 'I wish Czennies will always be my Sunflowers."
"You're not denying thou." Hyuck snaps back to reality.

"I really want to kiss you now but it looks like you like it when Jeno did it." Their lips are just an inch away with their noses touching. Hyuck lost. "I didn't enjoy them. I swear it was an accident."
If look can melt your heart, well that's actually happen to Mark right now but he needs to hold it first. 'This cutie needs to be punished.' He thought but a flash of Jeno placing his chin on his Hyuck's shoulder and almost kiss the younger just trigger up Mark. 'Their noses even touched.'

"Lee Mark, it was Jeno's fault. I didn't know he was there."
Their lips touched and that is more than enough to make Hyuck shut up. 'Very rude, Mark.'


"Should I go and call Mark?" Taeyong decides to call for the maknaes to come and have dinner together. "Hey, Mark. Is Haechan with you?"
Taeyong swiflty open the door and he almost call the priest for whatever he's seeing right now.
They were so into each other that they didn't realise Taeyong is in the room. The slammed of the door make them stop for a while. "What was that?"
"OH GOD! YOU TWO SHOULD REPENT ON WHATEVER YOU'VE DONE TO ME! GET OUT AND HAVE DINNER!"
The two snicker hearing how very mom-like Taeyong is.
"We should get now or those people will take turn to be priest."
"I hope our house can be a chapel."

"HEY HYUCK AND MARK! GET OUT OF THAT SINFUL BED!"