Beard and Butts

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 Some people might be wondering why does Haechan love Mark's beard. Whether it's shaved or not, Haechan always aims that part.
Some people might think it's something because Haechan loves that certain part.

Well, that's easy. If you know Lee Haechan then you would know that he loves to kiss members. Especially when it's Mark.
He loves to peck on Mark's chin and how he always tucked his head under Mark's chin.

He doesn't know why but he loves it.

Whenever two of them sit leisurely while watching a movie, Haechan hands unconsciously attached to Mark's chin. Caressing and tapping it softly.

He on the other hand has very fine hair that he rarely shaves. So, feeling Mark's chin is a habit.


It shows whenever Haechan tried to kiss the elder when Mark hugs him. Haechan always kisses on the chin. It's a rare place but it's his favourite spot. You can't question their favourite.





Mark, on the other hand, has some kind of with these 'buns.'
Amongst 127, he has the perkiest . He is shocked but admitted that he has a big . Every member would be jealous and wonder how can Mark has such big butts.

But, there's one male that he likes to tap, touch or play with it. Only one member that has a plump that's becoming his favourite.
Fans even noticed that.

A day without groping Haechan's feels incomplete. Mark always love to touch that butts. The plumpest and every time he touches, it brings a nice feeling.
Although he has big butts, Haechan's is the winner.

Whenever he grabs the younger's butts, it always feels so full and satisfied. Sometimes, he wonders if Haechan is a female in disguise.

Those butts make him unstoppable and addicted to touching. It feels wrong yet it feels so right to touch.
Haechan just made him question his life.