Phone

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 "Babe, have you seen my phone?"
The man with his glass has been searching for his phone in a while. He takes a look under the comforter, but there's none.

"Can you ring me?" The tanned male implies and calls his boyfriend's phone. Somehow he could feel something buzzing under his bum. "Oh, I sit on it." He smiles sheepishly.
Mark chuckles at the tanned's reaction. "No wonder I couldn't find it." Mark isn't worried if his phone broke, that's because he's not pissed.

Haechan's face turns all red, noticing that, Mark engulfs the younger in a hug. "It's not something embarrassing, babe."

Haechan still has a pout on while Mark keeps comforting by giving pecks on the younger's cheek and neck. Particularly on the mole. "Hey, come on. It's not as embarrassing as I fart." That brings a loud laugh from Haechan, realizing that his boyfriend can be more embarrassing.

But then Haechan still being shy with it. Mark doesn't know what he's shy for because that's not his Hyuck. Being shy and all. "I'm just gonna get a drink for me. Do you want one?"
Mark declines the favour and asks the younger to be quick while patting his .



He heard a laugh when he goes outside because Haechan is taking his time at the kitchen. He just goes out to get him back.

He frowns when he saw the tanned male is playing a game with Taeil. "Babe." He whines as he sees Haechan is having his time with Taeil.
"Hyung, can I kidnap him? He promised to play a game with me." Taeil chuckles at how whiny Mark right now. "Take him all you want. He's all yours."

"Great." He grabs Haechan's arm and brings him back to his room. Thank goodness Jungwoo is there to replace the younger.

Once they're inside Mark's room, the elder smack Haechan's . "You make me wait."
Haechan just enjoys the moment when Mark is sulk. It's not a rare sight for him.

Somehow they end up not playing any games as they both fall into the cosiness of the bed. Haechan didn't talk to Mark so the elder pinches the younger's cheek. "I don't get it why are you shy?"

"I'm not shy." He answers abruptly, focusing back on his phone.
That makes Mark grin seeing the little pout on the younger's lips. "Really?" The elder teases as he grabs the younger's phone away.

Haechan whines, trying to get his phone back. "You spend all your attention on this device for so long. Now, let's focus on us."
Mark goes through Haechan's phone, wondering if he's chatting someone not important. He didn't realize the younger is still pouting.

"Hyung."
The elder hums in respond. "I'm sorry for sitting on your phone. I was just trying to check your phone like you always do..."

Honestly, that brings a smile on the elder's face. "Why would you want to do that?" The curiosity starts to embark Mark.
"Because you always get to check my phone and I think that's not fair." Hearing Haechan answer in small tone makes Mark want to squish him.

"Baby, you don't have to say that. You can go through my phone all you want. Trust me the only person I ever talk is someone you know too."
He places Haechan's phone on the nightstand, then hugging him tightly.

"Then, why would you check my phone?" His mouth still pouting. "Because you have lots of admires."

He clearly remembers how Sanha, one of Haechan's friend has a crush on him. They're friends that made Mark couldn't stay calm.
"Urgh, you and your jealousy."
"Blame yourself because you're too pretty."