I Love You

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 Right after the recent NCT Daily video, the whole 37.5% Haechan's cam, Mark calls upon Hyuck. Pulling him into a closet room, the one that Yuta pulled Haechan in earlier. "Yeah, hyung?" Mark sighs and caresses the younger's cheeks. "I'm sorry for feeling like this but I can't help it, Hyuck." He says softly. Haechan frowns at the elder, not understanding what he wanted.

"What did you guys do in here?" Haechan stares at the elder for quite some time and realize he was talking about the scene earlier. "Ayy, there's nothing happened. We just talked." Haechan grins cheekily. "Really?"
Mark voice somehow concern Haechan as to why the elder looks at him with plead eyes and pout. "Are you okay, hyung?" Mark grabs Haechan hand and interlace them. Snuggling closer to Haechan's neck. "I'm sorry I'm just curious and, fine..."

Haechan wraps his arm around the elder waist. "I'm jealous." Mark mutters but that just bring smile on Hyuck's lips. The younger finds it amusing and interesting that Mark has been like this, these days. He chuckles, distancing himself from the elder. "Aww, hyung. You don't have to be. I'm always gonna stay with you." Haechan pecks the elder before decided to leave the small room.
Mark grabs the younger arm and cup his face. "I love you, Hyuck."



The two has been really close as everyone can see that they are indeed missed each other. Despite all those busy personal schedules, finally NCT 127 comeback with new song titled 'Kick It' and the two maknaes are more than happy to be together again.

Haechan is so happy that Mark nowadays care less about his interaction with the elder like how they did earlier in front of camera. He knows Mark doesn't like it when they show their affection to public but earlier was something different. More like a bold, presumptuous Mark.


During Shindong Gayo, Mark had to grab Haechan's and play with his fingers behind. Haechan almost surprised by the action but he did the same to the elder. He somewhat surprised that Mark didn't push him away or hit him. In fact, Mark kind of enjoyed it.

They seriously missed one another crazily.


During their ride to another schdules, Mark sit at the back with Hyuck, leaning his head on the younger's shoulder. "Hyung, are you okay earlier? I'm worried that you might injured yourself." Mark chuckles and caresses the younger's right cheek. "I'm fine, Hyuck. Stop worrying about me. You should take care of yourself. I don't want to see you hurt like the other day."

Mark was worried sick when he found out that Hyuck can't participate in their recent concert due to health reasons. Not really recent but it really scared him, knowing the younger rarely falls sick. So when he found out his Hyuck had fever, he really feel like he should take care of the younger but he has concert in other country.

Mark grabs the younger hand and intertwined them. Kissing the back of Haechan's hand. Haechan looks flustered but smile. "Aww, you missed me so much."

"Really guys, even in the car?" Johnny rolls his eyes but still laugh nevertheless seeing the youngers of the group are being mushy especially when Mark is the one to initiate the skinship first. Mark chuckles. "Come on, hyung. Go get some guy you like. I missed Hyuck so bad. You know I have packed schedules and I can't even video call with him."
Johnny hums, playing with his phone. "Yep, the loverboy is back on track." Jaehyun and Hyuck laugh boisterously.