It's Mark and Hyuck

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 Mark and Haechan have been living their life. Busy with schedules, separate one. Mark with the future Avengers of K-Pop named SuperM while Hyuck is busy with Dream schedules. Throughout those days, it would be a lie if those two didn't miss each other. Hyuck is obviously missing his Mark hyung as to used being together during NCT 127 promotions while Mark, he indeed missed his dongsaeng. His Haechan. According to him, being distant for about 10 minutes can make him bored without Hyuck. But knowing, he wouldn't say a word about it.

 At last, NCT 127 are back together again for their NCT Daily show. In which they're making a relay cam for their Czennies in case if the fans are missing them. So the schedules have been set and everything has begun.

 Until one day where Taeil time featuring Haechan showed. Honestly, Mark watched it and he didn't really like it although Taeil is their oldest hyung. 'Too fond, Hyuck.' He squints his eyes when he saw the interaction in the video. He also quite dislike about how Haechan is with Taeil throughout the night. He knows he's busy with the SuperM practices but he can't let things like this omit.

 He saw how Hyuck is so attached to Taeil and he kinda hate it? We were fine couple week ago and now he's back with jealousy. 'I really shouldn't go easy on him.'

 

 After the relay cam challenge done, Mark calls upon Hyuck to his room. "Yo Mark!" Side hugging the elder, Mark didn't respond to the younger. "I have something to talk about, Hyuck." Haechan looks at Mark and sense something is not right. He knows Mark sometimes look serious but actually didn't mean it but now he saw how Mark's expression changes.

 "What is it, hyung?" Haechan takes a seat on Mark's bed while Mark remain standing and stare at Hyuck. "Are you seriously going to do this again, Haechan?" 

 And I oops ‐‐ Haechan knows it's bad when Mark calls him with his stage name. That's because Mark is the only one who always call his real name ever since they debuted. But honestly, he didn't know what has he done that Mark become tensed.

 "You were so clingy and attached to Taeil hyung. I don't like it."