Sun and Moon pt 2

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 "Welcome to Sun and Moon!" Again for the umpteenth time they recorded this slot just for today. This time around they bring 'Jokboz' which include Jungwoo, Lucas and Mark.

The show begins with all smiley and happy face. The vibe was fun and all until 'the Sun' becomes dull.

It all started with how their age rank becomes a problem as Mark who was born in late 99 become same-aged friend with Jungwoo. Meanwhile, Lucas who was born early 99 still called Jungwoo 'Hyung.'

Now, this is where the problem arises. Mark likes to be Jungwoo same-aged friend yet he still didn't want to let Haechan be his same-aged friend. "I thought we're soulmates." As soon as he said it, Mark notices Haechan's expression. He, himself didn't like that.

It was supposed to be a fun content as Mark tries to explain and Haechan insists Mark to be his same-aged friend. But after the shoot, Haechan went right away to other members, ignoring the elder.
Mark thought he was just joking but realizes the younger didn't come to him to argue at all. Then he thought, Haechan take it seriously.


He sighs again. He looks at the younger from afar, playing with other members. 'I really shouldn't say that.' He thought as he said he like being the same-aged friend with Jungwoo. He saw how Haechan's face change.
He pretends as if nothing happened first then he might settle it later at the dorm.

Well, he thought wrong. After some time, the whole second round of shooting the Yearbook, Sun and Moon is back again with another episode. Foreign Swagger.

Mark looks at Haechan fondly when Haechan speaks in English. He is somewhat proud of his baby.
The team enter with Haechan hugging everyone, and of course, he lifts the elder.


Well, it started an hour ago, which is right after the 'Jokboz' slot ended. Mark went right away and grab the younger. Being in a group with 23 members is not easy to have their privacy.

So, he grabbed the younger wrist and pulled him into the washroom. Locked the door as well. "Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to like Jungwoo." He said, looking into Haechan's eyes with a frown.

"Why are you so worried? I know you like being the friend with Jungwoo Hyung. So am I." Haechan puts on a small smile to assure Mark it was nothing. "Really?"

"But, I still don't like it that you still don't want to be the same-aged friend with me." Haechan slightly pouts with his arm crossed. "Hyuck, you know why I do that."

Haechan cutely shook his head, not knowing why. "Because you'll tease me and I can't get you for my self. Happy?"

The younger lips slowly quirked upward. "Fine." Mark pecked Haechan but he still feels like the younger is not satisfied with the answer.


Back to Sun and Moon: Foreign Swaggers.
Mark has been looking at Haechan the whole time. He laughs while looking at Haechan, basically, he just stares at the younger. His face shows concerned.

The moment Mark starts to rap, his mind was thinking Haechan although the younger is near him. "Baby." Right away, he made it as if he's talking to the audience.
Haechan notices but shrugs off, thinking that's part of his line.


When Haechan came back from short photoshoot, Mark quickly looks at the younger with full of love. He's happy seeing Haechan happy but he still can't stop thinking about what he said earlier. It's like he's hurting the younger inside.

When Johnny become the replacement MC, he didn't like how Johnny pronounces Taeil as Haechan's moon. Although he's okay with this whole concept.

"Okay, you may leave." Johnny obediently follows what Haechan says and walk out of the set while Haechan stays there for next slot.
Mark stands there looking at the younger until someone nudges him. "Dude, stop looking at him intensely. He ain't going anywhere."

Mark turns around to see Johnny who nudges him. "I don't know, Hyung. I think I accidentally hurt him."

"What do you mean you hurt him? Are you guys fighting?" Johnny voice sound worried as they know how's their relationship nowadays. Well, they're not in a bad situation but both of them are busy and he's afraid if there's any misunderstood. Being in many units is not easy especially when you're the ace.

"It's not like that. I accidentally said I like Jungwoo during the earlier slot." Johnny gasps loudly with his mouth wide open. "You what?" He quickly distanced himself from the younger.
Mark chuckles softly. "Hyung, I'm not a virus."

"Then did you talk to him?" Mark nods but still not convincing enough. "He said he's fine but I don't think he's fine. I mean he keeps insisting that we're soulmates. I mean I'm not denying that but I don't want to say it out loud in front of the camera and all..."
"Dude, relax. You're rambling. I'm sure he's really fine. He might joke on you but I'm sure he didn't mean to make you worried. So stop worrying because he loves you, Mark."

Somehow it calms him but he still needs that verification from his baby.