Part One

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

"Okay, that's it."
It's been a week. A week since Mark has been ignoring the younger.

Haechan stays the same, being all clingy and lovely. Not noticing the elder's changes. But, tonight, he somehow realizes that Mark is quite distant.
Haechan notices that Mark no longer comes down. Even if he did, he didn't go and see the younger anymore.

"Where's Mark Hyung?" Haechan asks Johnny since the taller probably knows where the Canadian would be. "I don't know." Johnny shrugs. "He didn't come down for a few days."

It's weirder since Mark and Haechan have come back, schedules together. Hearing Haechan looking for Mark is strange.


Haechan decides to go up and check on the elder.
He opens the door, revealing Mark is lazing on the bed while reading a novel. It feels like he's been deceived by the sight of Mark Lee spending his time in his room, reading a novel.
It's not wrong, but Mark always comes down.

"Hyung." He whines, crawling to Mark. He snuggles to the elder, whose back is facing the younger. "I missed you." Haechan pecks the elder on his neck.
No response.

Haechan peeks at Mark, who's immersed in reading. The younger pecks on Mark's left cheek, but he's been pushed. Yet still, no words coming out from the elder.
At this rate, honestly, Haechan doesn't know what's happening with Mark sudden change. He understands that both of them are tired due to hectic schedules. 'Maybe he's fatigue.' Haechan hugs the elder from behind and stays there silently.
"Leave." That's until Mark utters.

"Ah why, Hyung?" He whines cutely but Mark ignores that. "Go get others attention."

Haechan can't help but frown and pout. "Ah but I want hyung's attention." He snuggles closer to Mark while wriggling his body.
Mark clicked. "Get out, Lee Haechan." Pushing the younger until he falls off the bed.

Well, this is not what Haechan expected.

Mark looks annoyed and angry. For the first time, he feels terrified with the elder. Mark didn't call his pet name and just go with his stage name. 'Is he mad at me?'
Haechan leaves the room, his face looks dejected with how Mark treats him.

 

uu something's up 😏