Ring

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

Again.

'I thought that was supposed to be obvious.' He caught Haechan is goofing around with the new member. He's been eyeing the taller since before the announcement of having new members.

After the practice, everyone scattered in the practice room. Mark takes this chance to sit next to Haechan. He eyed the younger's hand. The ring is still there.
Mark grabs the water bottle from Haechan and drink. "You never take off the ring." He softly said to the younger.

Haechan chuckles, looking at the ring. "Of course I wouldn't take it off. It's from you."


So, it happened a month before the 'Resonance pt 1' released. Mark decided to give the younger a ring, proclaiming that Lee Haechan is his. Haechan couldn't be happier when Mark gave him. It means a lot to him and he's been wearing the ring ever since.


But the problem is, Haechan is so close with Sungchan nowadays and creating another whipped culture from other members. Yangyang, Hendery and Xiaojun are whipped of Haechan not to forget, his own best friend, Lucas.

He was cursing in his mind when he saw how Sungchan holding Haechan's hand during the MV reaction. 'Does that kid doesn't know the line?'
This time he didn't even cover his face, holding back his annoyed face or whatever. He didn't care what others think.

The fire even soaring when he obliviously flirted with Haechan in front of him during Radio schedule. Oh, he feels like kicking the kid and of course, punish his Hyuck. 'Why on earth he let the kid do that?'


He talked about it with Haechan as he could no longer hold and hide his jealousy. Haechan giggled hearing what Mark said. He didn't even realize that he made Mark that jealous. All he wants is to be close to everyone. "I'm sorry, Hyung. I promise I wouldn't go overboard." Haechan pouts while hugging the elder's waist.

Mark sighs, looking away. "You better not, okay." He pecks the younger lips then grab the younger's hand. "I like it when you wear this ring." He caresses the ring on Haechan's finger. Haechan snuggles closer to Mark on Mark's bed. Their legs tangled and Haechan suggests to watch something on Netflix.




Oh well, he thought the drama ended already but it's the of the drama. He almost let his angriness out when he saw how Haechan and Jeno, both head-on each other while their hands on each other as well.

'Really, this boy.' He rolled his eyes when they're back at the waiting room after the performance.


Locking the door, he checks every cubicle to see if there's anyone. "Hyung, what are you doing?" Haechan asked dumbfoundedly. He saw how the elder looks annoyed and he doesn't know why.
"Oh, you don't wanna know what I'm going to do with you."

Mark stares intensely at the younger, thankfully they have changed into their normal clothes.
He pushes the younger in one of the cubicles and whispers right at his ear. "Strip."