Taller

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

Haechan noticed that these days Mark has been drinking milk. I mean it’s not wrong but Mark doesn’t really drink dairy things so when the elder did, Haechan is quick to notice.

This is the third day Haechan noticed the elder gulping all of the milk from the small carton. “Hyung, I don’t remember you love milk this much.” Mark doesn’t even bother to answer the younger and finished the milk.

 

Later, Haechan decides to work out with Johnny at the gym but is surprised by Mark’s appearance. “I thought you wanna have a rest.”

“I did. And I need to work out now.”

 

Haechan couldn’t help but to frown at the elder’s strange actions. First, he drank milk and now he wants to work out. I mean, he knows that Mark worked out. Occasionally.

But this man right here, has been working out for three days straight.

 

 

After their workout, Haechan lies on top of Mark’s chest. Both panting as they went hard today. Johnny on the other hand, seems to be relaxed.

The couple sit up and Haechan right away asks the elder. It seems like Mark is bothered by something.

“You’re acting weird.”

The fact that Mark just ignored the younger’s question and asked him instead. “Do I look good?”

“Of course, you are. Hyung, you are really good looking.”

That makes Johnny chuckle at Mark’s sudden question.

 

“How do you look at Sungchan?”

Now, that’s getting odd. “I look normal?”

 

Mark gestures to the younger to stand along with him. “Just stand like this.” Then, Mark tiptoed while looking at Haechan.

“I need to be taller.” Johnny frowned because Mark is never that obsessed to be tall.

 

Haechan also can’t help but to stare at Mark’s bizarre action.

“Just how cute does he look?” Mark mutters but Haechan hears him.

“Who’s cute?” Haechan almost goes all jelly when Mark says some guy is cute. ‘How dare he say some random guy is cute. I mean I myself is the definition of cute.’

 

“I need to be as tall as Sungchan. He said you look so cute from his point of view.” Mark grumbles because he knows his Haechan is cute but how cuter can he be from Sungchan’s view.

Then, both Haechan and Johnny realized.

“Seriously, dude. You need to stop being that competitive with that boy. He got all his eyes on that otter.”

“But still –“ Haechan wrapped his arms around Mark’s neck and here we go again. Johnny quickly excused himself from the couple.

“I know I’m cute. But I always have my eyes on you. Besides you know that I only love you, hm?”