Jealous Mark strikes again

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

Mark has been silent throughout the drive. After the shooting to Save MV, NCT 127 go back straight to the dorm.

Once they arrived, Mark search for the choco ball from the other car. They split up and that doesn't bring any good to him.

Haechan has been clinging to Taeil since the shooting of the music video. Saying he missed the elder, and he dared to hug Taeil right in front of his salad. Mark doesn't like one bit of the action, and he knows, this is the 'full sun idea in making him green-eyed.

"Hyunggg, I want to sleep with you tonight," Haechan said while hugging the eldest of the group tightly. Lips puckering to kiss Taeil's cheek.
Mark pressed his lips, he thought he heard wrong. But sleeping with Taeil is a no-no. Beside the bed is not for two, it's a damn single bed, you sneaky little choco ball.
Mark was cursing in his mind and he didn't realize until he heard Haechan says he will take a shower with Taeil Hyung.

Before the younger could slip into the eldest room, Mark roughly pulls Haechan to him, bringing him to his room. Thank goodness, manager Hyung decided to move out.

He slams the door, throwing his bag on the floor. Trapping the younger at the door. "What is your problem?"
Haechan gulps, Mark looks so intimidating right now, and he hasn't seen that in a while. "What? I just want to play around with Taeil Hyung." He pouts.

"First," he ped the younger's jacket, tossing away the bag. "You kissed Doyoung hyung's hand. I saw that, full sun."
"Second," Mark slides his hand into the younger's shirt. Tracing the younger's baby stomach.

At this rate, Haechan couldn't utter a single word.

Mark neared his gap with the younger and whisper. "You hugged and kissed Taeil Hyung right in front of me."
He backs a little. "Sounds like 'trying to make me jealous' plan."

Mark's hands travelled to the younger's bum, squeezing. He loves the younger's .

"I swear, Hyung. I didn't even think of that. I missed playing with other things." Haechan pleads, he squeaks when Mark slaps the .

Mark softly sigh. "Baby, you know I'm very tired."
He looks right into Haechan's dark orbs. Hands still caressing the younger's body, which is making it harder for Haechan to stay in focus. "We also have work tomorrow, right?" Haechan nods vigorously.

Mark pulls the younger shirt, bringing their bodies closer. Mark places a kiss on the younger's neck. His low and deep voice makes Haechan shudder. "But, I'm not tired for tonight."

Okay, Haechan knows he messed up. Jealous Mark is dangerous, and he couldn't think of the consequences when Mark already pulls him.