I'll miss you

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 "Hyung, what's this all about?" Mark sighs and look away.

"Nothing. I just don't want you to get too attached with Taeil hyung." Haechan frowned as to why would Mark, the hyungs lover wanted Haechan to stay away from Taeil.
"I don't get it, Mark. We were fine the other day." Haechan plays with Mark's hand while looking at Mark intently. "I mean you were just too close."

"Everybody knows that." Haechan let go of Mark's hand and Mark feels the abandon. "Hyung. Just cut the jealousy. This is work besides everyone knows I'm pretty close with every hyungs and you do know I'm clingy. I just don't get it why though." Haechan get up and leave Mark still looking at the floor. "But you were never clingy much with me." He mutters still looking down.

Haechan sighs. "Hyung, you obviously don't want me to be clingy with you. Then what's the problem." Mark stands up and hug Haechan in which Haechan doesn't know why the elder did so. "But I wanted you to." Haechan pats the elder's back and push the elder but Mark quickly tightened the hug back.

It is so weird seeing Mark with this kind of attitude and it was sudden. Haechan couldn't think of the reason why. "You know you're my boyfriend, right." Haechan somewhat flustered with Mark.

"M- Mark. What's wrong?" Mark pulls away and look at Haechan with his cute eyes just to grab the younger's attention. "I'm just tired and missing you. That's all." Haechan slowly smiles at the elder's cute action. He clings on the elder's arm, placing his head on Mark's shoulder. "Aww, hyung. Why don't you say so."

Mark smiles shyly and somehow intertwined their hands. "Can I get your attention?" Mark mutters, looking all shy. Haechan doesn't know why but this Mark is so cheesy, cringy yet Hyuck loves it. "Aww, hyung. You always have my attention."


Taeyong opens the door to his room and saw two creatures on his roommate's bed. He almost run outside but then when he looks again, it's just Mark and Hyuck cuddling on the bed. He sighs. 'I swear if they do it again I will change my profession.'


The elder smiles seeing Mark is being affectionate with Haechan nowadays. 'Probably because of SuperM schedules.'


"Oh hey, hyung." Mark greets the elder and so does Haechan. "It's okay. Just proceed on whatever you guys are talking about. I need to see Jaehyun."

Once the elder leaves, Haechan continues playing with Mark's fingers. They are talking about their schedules with their voice whispering to one another. "I'll be missing you when SuperM debut." Mark looks at Hyuck with fond, and no one can deny his love towards the younger. "I think I'm not."

"Why?" Mark pouts.


"Because I have Dreamies with me." Haechan chuckles but Mark slaps him on the chest. "Hey, I used to be in Dream." Haechan closened the gap between them, placing his head on Mark's chest. Mark pecks the younger on his cheek. It's so weird but Hyuck likes it. "I like this clingy Mark."
"I like you." Mark brushes his nose on Hyuck's cheek.

The two end up sleep together, attach to one another as if bad things gonna happen if they separate.

 


Mark and Haechan had to wake early due to their own schedules. Mark is heading to practice with SuperM hyungs while Haechan is preparing for The Dream concert. After they had their breakfast, Mark looks at Haechan. "Hey, Hyuck." They stare at each other for a few seconds then Mark kissed the younger.


"I'll miss you, sunshine. Take care." Haechan nods and smile, telling the other the same thing. "Love you." They disperse and look for one last time before they go to work.

 

 

 Ohmygod, I cringed when I wrote this. Anyway thanks for all your supports. I really appreciate it.

 -Love, smelissa