I love you

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 Mark has to leave with Jeno for a special schedule today. He should get up early to take Jeno after that.
Since last night, he slept with Haechan he didn't want to wake the younger yet. So, he quietly gets up and takes a shower.

Once he did, he saw Haechan already stretching on his bed with his messy hair that makes him chuckle. "Why do you look so cute?" Mark chuckles, wearing his shirt.
Haechan groans and land back on the pillow. "Too early." He mumbles, covering in the blanket again.



After Mark is done dressing up, he has little time for breakfast. He walks to the kitchen, getting cereal for breakfast.

"Want some?" He asked the younger, who already occupied with his phone. "Hyung, I didn't brush my teeth yet," Haechan whines but snuggles to Mark, taking in the elder's scent.
"Careful, baby. It might spill."


Once Mark finished his breakfast and wash the dish, he goes back to his room to get his belongings.
"Alright, babe. It's time for me to leave. Bye."

"Bye, Hyung."
"I love you," Mark says.
Haechan hums, not looking up.

"Babe, I'm leaving," Mark says, closing the door again.
Haechan still busy with his phone and doesn't look at Mark at all.

"Yeah, bye."
Mark opens the door again. "I said I love you!" He raises his voice a little, making Haechan jolts. "Hmm bye then."

Mark widened his eyes, not believing his sight.
"I say I'm leaving and I love you."
Haechan still looks confused as ever, don't blame him. It's still early in the morning and he just woke up.

Since he gets no response, Mark sighs. Getting frustrated. "Say it back."

"Say what?"
"Babe!!"

Mark won't leave until he gets what he wanted to hear.
"Ohh." Finally, his brain working well.

"Bye. Take care and love you too."
"Finally. I thought you'd really forget." The elder pecks the younger on his forehead before saying 'I love you again and leave.

'What a child.' Haechan thought but find his Hyung cute.

 

 so I found this on tiktok, the one with forgetting to say I love you back(?). I don't really know the challenge name but I find it very cute so I decided to make one here 😁