Iphone

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 "Babe, seriously?"
The jealousy is rising again.. he hasn't felt like this in a while. He couldn't help but feel the fire.

Somehow Haechan changed his phone and somehow it happens to be the same with Lucas. That's the reason why he keeps on saying he should change his phone.
Back then, he feels glad that Haechan tried to match with him just like how Jaemin and Jeno matched each other.
Therefore, he feels happier that Haechan is using his phone. The one he bought for Haechan but somehow, the phone damaged in a short time that results in Haechan changes his phone.

'I seriously need to change them.'

It's just a small thing but having something similar to each other is what Mark secretly enjoys. It shows the significance of his relationship and Haechan to everyone. But now, Haechan just got to change.

The moment he bought for Haechan, he feels happy. Because that's what his Hyuck has been wanting.
Now, he's contemplating whether he should grab the new one like Haechan. His phone is totally fine even though it ages. But, for Hyuck he's willing to do it.


Haechan went to Mark's room only to see the elder is still sleeping. He giggles silently seeing Mark asleep with a little pout.
He tiptoes to Mark then he startled when an alarm rings. He frowns, searching for the elder phone. 'Did he change his phone?'

He saw Mark grabs them, dismiss the alarm. Haechan saw and raise his brows. He quietly snuggles behind Mark and the elder turns around to check who's behind him.

"Babe?" His voice sounds raspy but chuckles seeing it's his boy.
"Morning, Hyung." Haechan hugs Mark, placing a kiss on the elder's neck.
"Why are you up so early?" Mark asks as he swipes Haechan's hair, revealing more his face.
"Hyung, when did you change your phone?"

Haechan grabs Mark's phone and gasp. "Whoa, Hyung. I thought you'll remain with Samsung. Why did you change?"

Mark chuckles again, grabbing Haechan's lips to shut him up. "Kiss me first." He says as he knows the younger will have many questions.

 

 

 Short update!

Btw, I knew Mark will change his phone to iPhone. Had a feeling about it.