Getting Hyuck

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 Crisis.
Their relationship is in crisis as the taller develop feelings for Haechan. 'This won't do good.'

"Where are you going?" Mark asks when he saw Hyuck takes his parka.
"Out for a while. Are you okay with it?" Haechan cutely asks but Mark couldn't be more suspicious with whom the younger will go.
"Sure but who?"

He saw Haechan is not wearing anything fancy just like how he went out with Jeno the other day. He looks like he's going to practice. But cuter.
"Just with dongsaeng." Mark perks hearing the word.
"Which dongsaeng?"

Haechan chuckles hearing Mark have so many questions when he just wants to go out and eat. "My favourite dongsaeng."
With that, Haechan leaves the room.


Mark starts to ponder. 'Who's his favourite dongsaeng? Is it the 01 line? Is it Jisung?' He can't be sure nowadays when Haechan is a part of the maknae line and his new interest is Sungchan.
"Must be Jisung then."

Doyoung saw Mark sitting in the living room, biting his nail. "Mark, who are you talking to?"

He startles a bit but quickly relaxes, realizing it's just Doyoung. "Oh Hyung. Nothing. Haechan told me he went out."

"Really? Might be with Sungchan, right?" Mark refutes. "Jisung, he says."

He hardly wants to believe that Haechan went out with Sungchan. All he could think of is, even if Haechan went out with Sungchan, it'll be simple.




Later that night, Haechan comes home almost noon, which quite unusual for him to be that late. He takes a shower and changes into comfy clothes but then, Mark appears with his bed hair.
"Hyuck, why are you late?" Mumbling and his voice sounds raspy.

He's surprised seeing Mark suddenly came down. "I just want to know if you're home or not."
"You could've called me. You're asleep already." Haechan pulls Mark onto his bed as Mark obeys and snuggles closer.
Thank goodness Johnny is outside talking with the fish, also with Taeyong. So, they have their time.

Haechan swipes Mark's hair, revealing his forehead. "Why did you come?" Haechan has never raised his voice whenever he's with the elder. "Why are you late?" Mark hugs the younger, sniffing the baby scent.

"We're not late. We had a lot to talk about."
Mark quickly opens his eyes and search for Haechan's eyes. "So you were nearby just now?"

The younger nods, caressing Mark's hair. Before Mark could ask who, Haechan just being an honest person he is. "With Sungchan."

Mark body jerks up upon hearing Sungchan. Now, he's awake. "So you went out with Sungchan?" His mind cursed, he knew it will be Sungchan despite their sudden closeness nowadays.

Haechan chuckles seeing Mark tenses hearing Sungchan. He can't blame Mark to feel insecure with the taller. He knows Mark would never hate the taller and always being nice with Sungchan. It's just he knows Mark doesn't like it when he spends a little too much time with the taller. The elder thought he didn't get enough attention.

"We only have dinner and talk a lot. I'm trying to know him better."
"Why don't you want to know me better?" Mark looks at him with no expression that makes Haechan giggles. "I know you more than anyone else. We're soulmates, right?"

Mark scoffs, laying back on the bed. "Then, you should know that I'm jealous." He mutters but Haechan argues to say it aloud.
"Are you serious, Hyung? You're jealous of me?" Haechan asks in disbelief. Never in a million year would Mark confess that he's jealous.
"Not you. It's Sungchan."

Haechan wraps his arms around Mark with his leg hugging the elders. "Why~," he asks in aegyo tones which he quite enjoys with this Mark.
Then, Haechan remembers the other day when they were shooting the 90's concept of NCT Daily. "You looked jealous at that time."

"I asked for your attention when you just ignored me like that." Haechan giggles and hug tighter. "But I played with you."

"But seriously though, stop being attached with him. He looks like he's infatuated." Mark talks in pout and Haechan couldn't stop squealing at how cute the elder is.

"Is this really how jealous people feel?" Haechan peck Mark's cheek while giggling. He didn't know that this day will come, the day where Mark feels extremely left out.
Mark searches for Haechan's hand. He saw the ring is still on his finger. "At least I know you're loyal to me." He caresses the younger's hand feeling at ease knowing Haechan wears his ring.

"Don't worry, Hyung. I'll always be with you no matter what."