Part Two

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

  The tension the two has is seriously killing the elders. Johnny is quick to notice when the rest of the 127 members gather for dinner.
The taller looks between Mark and the youngest. Their face looks tensed and how Haechan has been avoiding Mark. Mark as well didn't even try to interact with the tanned male ever since they came back from Dream schedules.

Once they settle down to eat, Haechan has been quiet and eat his food silently. Some of them assume that Haechan and Mark are probably tired from the schedules especially when they're gearing up for 127 full albums.
But Doyoung, Johnny and Taeil noticed that the youngers are odd.


The rest of the members gather in front of the tv to watch something after dinner while Haechan decides to rest in the room.

The tanned male sighs, covering himself in the blanket. He doesn't have any will to play games or look at his iPad. All he wants is to sleep, he's extremely tired. Physically and mentally.


Mark on the other hand just finished his business at the toilet and head back to the rest of the members. But he heard someone's phone ringing.
He knows it's Haechan.

He doesn't want to face the younger yet but the phone is still ringing. So, he slowly opens the door of the younger's room and saw that Haechan is asleep. He decides to answer it for him.
But before he could answer the call, it's ended already and Haechan snatches the phone makes him startled.

"What do you want, Hyung?" The tanned male looks at the phone, not even bother to persuade the elder.
Mark quickly change his expression. He looks cold. "Your phone is ing annoying."

Haechan doesn't know if he heard right, but Mark has never cursed at him. He knows Mark swears a lot but not at him. Never.
It hurt.

"Well, don't ing bother. Get out."

Mark leaves the room with an annoying look. The younger just pushed him away like that, prioritizing someone else than him. "Just go to Renjun."

"Yeah? What about you? Go and being all cuddly with Jaemin!" Mark halts. He turns around to see Haechan is pissed. And so is he.


"You started it first. Besides Jaemin and I have always been that way."
"But you didn't avoid him and -"
"That's because I know you're doing it on purpose!"

The rest of the members heard the argument and quickly go to the rescue.
"Guys, stop it!" Never in a million years, Johnny would raise his voice but the two youngest are yelling at each other.

Taeyong saw what's happening. He asked Mark to leave and go back to his room. This situation is making the group getting in trouble.
The rest of the members disperse, making sure none of the managers will know about this situation.



Haechan heard the taller sighs, closing the door. "What happens? You look pissed and so is Mark."
Haechan doesn't know where to start but all he could say is he's jealous. Extremely jealous that he purposedly made Mark jealous. It sounds ridiculous but he can't bear seeing Mark clinging, being cuddly with someone else. He knows Mark is not that affectionate but why does he, himself needs to do it.

"I guess it's your fault then for being clingy with Renjun," Johnny says.
Haechan looks at the taller, disbelief. "That's the problem. I was totally fine because both of us are whipped for Renjun. But things started getting out of hand when Mark Hyung casually hugs, snuggles into Jaemin. He's not that kind of person and he could just come to me if he wants." Somehow Haechan's voice slowly rising as he feels unsatisfied.

"Maybe because you're being too attached with Renjun that he couldn't do it."
"Okay, listen." Johnny makes sure the shorter listen to him by making Haechan sitting straight.

"This is all misunderstanding between you and Mark. I want you to settle the problem as fast as you can. We're having come back soon and I don't want this is the caused to our group. So, you better have that talk with Mark."