Compilation of MarkHyuck

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

"So, what's up with you and Jaemin?" He asks as soon as he lies on the bed.

The younger one who's sitting on the other side of the bed rolled his eyes. "Hyung~" he whines.
Mark chuckles and rolled closer to the younger. "How's going out with Taro and Taeyong Hyung?"

Mark embraces the younger and deepened his face into the crook of the younger's neck. "It was great. We had a lot of meals and talk."
"Really? I saw you posted eating Baskin Robbin. Why didn't you buy me one?" He asks in a pout.

Marks scoffs. "Baby, you know you're not supposed to eat ice cream when you're sick."
"But, it's just my waist." He mutters.

Mark takes Haechan's phone away and places it on the bedside table. He cupped the younger's face and look at into his eyes.

"Why are you always making me worried? Your waist injury has been at it for so long. Then you got sick. I was so scared and worried after all those back and forth schedules, you got corona and I didn't even get to see you."
"Which is why I'm so clingy with you." He mumbles.

Mark chuckles and hugs the younger closer. "I know you missed me and so do I. A lot actually, but you have to look over your health. Stop making me have a heart attack."
"But you also sometimes get sick."

"It's different, baby. You're the sunshine of our group, I can't let the sunshine become quiet and tired. Everyone would notice right away if you're sick or tired."

Haechan just keeps pouting hearing Mark nags'. "Besides my speed recovery is faster than you." Haechan tsked at Mark. "So you're saying I shouldn't be worried about you too? Says the one who needs more attention when he's sick."



Weeks later, Mark sitting while scrolling his phone and heard a small grunt. He looks around only to see the younger is looking at his phone with a frown.
"Babe, what's wrong?" He approaches the younger and slides beside him.

"Ugh, why do you have to be perfect?" He groans, latching his arm on Mark.  The older chuckles and wonder what makes his pretty baby all sulky. "Seriously, even WINNER Seunghoon sunbae wants to marry you. He even makes that lovely face on a music show."
Haechan snuggles closer to Mark. "I'm upset."

"Alright baby. He's joking because I saw a poll about that." He says as he caresses the younger's hair.
"I'll just marry the music." He says and that receives a glare from the younger.
"You're not planning on marrying me?"




So, it happened way before. Mark has not been this jealous for so long but the thought of Haechan buying someone else's present that is more expensive than what he bought, somehow infuriates him.
It is a thing for the group to have secret Santa occasionally.
So when he found out the younger bought the present that is more than their targeted budget, he questioned the younger's action.

"Rules are meant to break."

Mark just throw the spoon in the bowl after scooping for him. That boy is clinging to Jeno, right now, peppering kisses on the boy's cheek.

He didn't even get a chance to sleep with the younger ones when they had to split up. That made him look for Haechan early in the morning but it turns sour.
Mark is not in the mood that day but because of the show, he needs to make sure that the audiences know that he's not moody. Not to have misunderstood. He was just jealous.


Once they reach back at the dorm, Mark doesn't even attend the younger ones at all. "Hyung~" The younger lies on Mark's bed while waiting for the manager to come and pick them up to practice at the company.
"Hyung, hug me."

Haechan sits up and looks at Mark who has been ignoring him. "Mark Hyung." He sits closer to Mark who's sitting on the other side of the bed, facing the wall.
"Move." Haechan is quick to respond when he heard the difference in the older's voice.

"Are you okay, Hyung?" He mumbles. He tries to caress the nape of the elder and thankfully Mark didn't swat away.
"Hyung, are you mad because we didn't get to sleep together?"
Mark stays quiet.

"But I already suggested sleeping together with Renjun." He pouts yet still no response.
"Baby~" That's it. Mark always has a weakness in which he can't stay mad at Haechan for long. Especially when the younger called him that.

"Baby, why are you upset?" He side-hugged the elder, kissing the nape.


Mark sighs, kissing the younger's head. "Sorry, I was just jealous."
They lay down on the bed with Haechan hugging the elder. "Is it because I bought someone else a gift more expensive than we should?"

Mark chuckles lowly. "You're so smart. How did you know?"
"Because you never like me spending money so you can spoil me." Mark again kisses the younger one on his temple.
"Don't spend too much on other guys."
"But I'm a multimillionaire." He smirks. "And I still want to spoil you."

Mark wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulder. "And one more thing, didn't I tell you to not be clingy with Jeno? You peppered him with kisses."
"Aww, baby. You want me to kiss you?"