Markhyuck Nation

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 They have been very close nowadays and their bond are stonger than before. Is it really because of split schedules or something happened? Every fan saw how close they got now, even capture the moment. All Markhyuck Nation have been waiting for this moment to comeback and it finally happen.

All the hyungs in 127 just can't stop to tease about them being all clingy with one another. They can tell that the couple are so happy now that there's nothing blocking their way. Mark is no longer afraid of public affection and not showing his 'panicked gay' any longer and just have fun with Hyuck. It's an achievement according to the hyungs.


After their recent music show, they have to move to another schedule. Haechan is walking and talking with Jungwoo when suddenly Mark calls him. "Babe, wait up. Let's walk together." His voice sounds so boyfriend ( please understand what I mean) that it sparks something in Hyuck. Aside that Mark just called him 'babe' in front of the stuffs and other members. He realizes that Mark really doesn't care anymore about those open affection.
Haechan waits for Mark and they walk together with Haechan wrap his arm around Mark and surprisingly, Mark do the same thing to Hyuck. It's no longer a surprise for the members but they believe it takes a whole courage for Mark to do so.

"He really doesn't care about those thing anymore, right?" Johnny whispers to Doyoung as he looks at their maknaes being all touchy. "Yup. Mark really missed Haechan and love him."
"I mean, dude. He looks so serious with Haechan. God, I hope it'll stay that way." Johnny chuckles at how happy the youngers are. He really appreciates this kind of thing.



After their Vlive show, Mark grabs Haechan and whisper something that make the younger laugh. "Stop it, hyung." He chuckles. Mark places his arm around Haechan and head back to their dorm. "Why did you do that earlier?" Mark softly ask the younger. "Well, I thought you didn't mind anymore." Talking about how Hyuck pinched Mark's cheek during live.

The elder chuckles seeing Haechan's reaction. "Nah, you're too open. Right in front of Czennies salad." Haechan laughs boisterously with what Mark says.
Mark looks at the younger with full of love and smile on his face, tightening his grip on the younger. "Baby believe me, that's the most thing I wanna do."

Mark saw how Haechan's face turned into dark red shade. "Are you okay?" Mark makes Haechan face him and cup the younger's face with his other free hand. Haechan just nod but say what has been bothering him. "You called me babe earlier too."

A small smirk plastered on his face. "Why not? Let the rest of them hear it. Just stating what's mine." Haechan doesn't know why but Mark manages to make him flutters nowadays. He guess he believes now that love can do anything.


Haechan spend a lot of time with Mark in Mark and Taeyong's room. It seems like Taeyong doesn't really mind about it. Haechan lays on Mark's bed, waiting for the elder to finish showering. He watches his fancam from music show earlier.
Then, Haechan felt a leg trying to tangle with his. "Hyunggg!" He put down his phone and turn to look at Mark. He frown seeing the elder look at him in confusion. "Why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

Mark literally just wear a short and nothing. Mark scoffs and snuggle closer to the younger. "It's just you. Besides, I need your warmth. I missed it." Hyuck chuckles seeing Mark is indeed desperate for his attention.
"Lucky dreamies for always be with you, especially Jeno. He always kiss you." Haechan giggles seeing jealous Mark is back. "Aww hyung. He loves me."

Mark pouts and frown seeing the younger enjoy the teasing. Then, they stare each other in the eyes. Mark caresses Hyuck's face then grab the younger's hand, lock it. "Baby, I love it when we're like this." Haechan just can't take it with sudden change in Mark. "I'm not a baby and you called me Channie earlier." A slight pout on Haechan's lips. 

 "But you call Jaehyun hyung baby and you allowed him to call you baby when I'm the one who can call you that. That's not fair, baby." Mark let out some rant that he has been holding before and realize Haechan didn't respond but only pout remain there.

The elder chuckles and peck Haechan's lips. "It suits you though. Baby, I love it and Channie, that's like a new nick  name for you that I made."

"Goodnight, baby."


Lucky for them, they got one free day. Mark and Haechan are still sleeping while Taeyong just smile at them. He realizes how Mark changes when he's with the younger. "Morning, baby." Mark greets the younger with his husky voice, snuggling to Hyuck's hair. Taeyong shakes his head, smiling and leave the two.

"No baby." Haechan mumbles but Mark just chuckles. "Fine, Hyuck." Kissing the top of the younger's head before taking a shower.


After breakfast, Mark and Hyuck cuddle on the couch, watching some show on TV. "What happened to our maknaes?" Johnny says as he walks pass them. The couple chuckle seeing Johnny look kind of depressed with their new behaviour. "Hyung, seriously. Find any people you like. Then, you wouldn't end up depressed seeing us like this." Mark looks at Haechan as the younger kiss Mark's hand.

"Johnny hyung!" Haechan shouts. "Don't you like Doyoung hyung?" Mark widened his eyes look at the younger. "Seriously?"
Johnny runs at the couple and scold Haechan. "Shh! Why did you shout?!"

Mark chuckles loud, look at the elder with so much surprise. "Seriously, hyung?" Haechan makes a face 'I-know-about-it' and place his head back on Mark chest.
Johnny clears his throat and sit next to Mark. "You're lucky he's not even here. Or else."

"Why are you guys whispering?" Johnny almost drop his cupnof coffee that he made when he heard Doyoung's voice. He looks at the latter whose rubbing his eyes. "Uh... nothing."
Haechan chuckles and Mark put his finger on the younger lips, indicating to shut up. "Morning, hyung." Mark greets as he nudges Johnny to move away.

"Go away, hyung. I need to cuddle with my baby." Mark wraps his arm around Hyuck tighter, making the younger sitting on his lap. "Fine you lovebirds. Just wait when I get my people."

"I'm waiting already." Haechan chuckles and Mark just peck on his cheek. "God, I love you Hyuck." He whispers to the younger.