Photo by Mark

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 Thousand of notifications from Instagram have been popping non stop on Mark's phone. Haechan notices that and takes a look at the phone, it seems like fans have been tagging him.
'What for?' He wonders and unlocks Mark's phone.
His lips slowly curved upwards seeing what fans are taking him for.

"What, Hyuck. My privacy!"
Haechan sweetly smiles. "What privacy, your phone is mine too. Says you."

Mark dries his hair after taking a shower, plopping next to Haechan. "When did you take the picture?"
"I don't know. That day." He shrugs, grabbing his phone back. Mark notices how many notifications he received just because he posted Haechan's picture on Bubble.

Haechan snuggles closer to Mark and peeks at the elder's phone. "How many pictures have you take secretly, huh?"
Haechan caresses the Canadian's hair and the elder shuts his eyes. "I don't think it's secrets since you're mine. Besides, having you on my phone makes me stay loyal."

Haechan stops caressing the elder and squints at the elder, taking a closer look. "Are you trying to cheat on me?"

Mark chuckles, taking Haechan's hand and put it back on his head. "Babe, I would never do that. I think I'm gonna be jealous if anyone lay hands on you."

"You and your possessiveness."

Talking about possessive, Mark straightens his body, sit straight on the bed and look straight at Haechan. "By the way, do you have anything you wish to tell me?

Haechan looks away from the phone and saw Mark already giving him some kind of look that he couldn't comprehend. "Tell you what?"
"Oh really? Nothing to tell me, babe?" Haechan ponders, eyes lookup. He shakes his head and shrug. Mark eyes trail Haechan's movement.

"Really? Don't you wanna tell me that you went out last night with Sungchan?"
Haechan freezes, losing a game wouldn't hurt much. He puts his phone away and saw the elder already raising his left eyebrow. It means interrogation time.
"Aw, hyung~ we just went out for grocery shopping."

"Yeah? Without telling me?" It's quite rare to see Mark all sulky, but these days Mark shows development about his feelings. "I found it from SNS. People keep reposting it and you, my baby." He points his finger at Haechan. "Didn't even tell your boyfriend here that you went out with another guy." Mark crossed his arm, biting his lower lips. Well, that shows the man is sulky.

"Come on, Hyung. Don't be so hard on the kid. You like him too."
"At least you could've told me that you went out with Sungchan." He emphasizes 'with Sungchan' to indicate that he quite dislike the idea.


To be continued...