In-law with Haechan

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 Johnny frowned seeing the younger being quiet, and he seems to be in deep thought. He decides not to bother the baby cheetah and go to the other half of the baby cheetah.
"What's wrong with him?"

The tanned male shrugs. "It seems like he's sulking. He didn't even talk to me earlier."
"You don't seem to be bothered by that."
Haechan shrugs again. "Because it's not serious."

Mark saw the tanned male with Johnny chatting over at diner, leaving him alone. 'Does he not want to soothe me?'
He walks and sits together with the two of them, making Johnny looks between the couple. "Like seriously, are you not gonna calm me down or anything?" He asks the tanned male with a low tone.

"I don't even know what are you sulking about, Hyung." Mark juts his lips out to make the younger pity him. But the younger continues to discuss the game with the taller.

"Are you seriously going to marry Daegal without my approval?" That's when Haechan pauses and look at Mark, the corner of his lips slowly lift.
"Is that what are you sulking about?" Mark slowly nods. "Yeah, fans told me about it and you're going to be my in-law and that's not fun."
Haechan cooed at the elder while Johnny guffaws at Mark. "Hyung, you know Daegal is a dog. Even if I could, of course, I would marry you."

Well, they thought it's over but Mark seems to be quiet again. "What again, kid?" Johnny asks while looking at Mark who somehow looks angry. "Why are you being all touchy with Jeno during Vlive?"

Oh-oh. Haechan knows that he cannot avoid this topic. "Um... you know I'm always touchy. Especially with Jeno." His voice fade at the last words.
"What do you mean especially with Jeno? He touched you everywhere." Mark starts to look angry while Haechan is the one pouting.
Johnny, he's enjoying the show.

Mark pokes at the place where Jeno touched the younger during 00 line Vlive. Haechan giggles at Mark sudden attack. "Okay, I will not let Jeno touch me anymore."

"You made the deal, baby." Johnny rolls his eyes seeing those two enjoying their time. He decides to leave and do other stuff.
"No, I mean I will not be all touchy with him." Mark shakes his head. "Uh-huh, baby. You said it and you will comply with it."

Haechan whines because Jeno is his best friend, besides how else is he going to interact with Jeno. "You can just talk to him without being touchy." Mark gives the younger stern look. "But, hyungg~"

"I say what I said, baby. Or else..." Mark approaches the younger and whispers right at Haechan's right ear. "You can't play with me at night." He smirks, knowing the younger lose.

 

 Short update. I will try to update the 'Secret Party' story soon. Might be this weekend.