Worry

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

"Hyung." He heard a soft voice calling for him. He looks at the door and saw a cute chocoball standing there with a small pout.

"Hey, come here." Gesturing the younger to come and sit next to him.
Haechan leaves the door ajar, quickly walking to the Canadian. Mark opens his arm, waiting for the younger.

Haechan climbs on the bed and both embrace each other. "Hyung." Haechan snuggles into Mark's neck.

Mark knew how tired the tanned male right now. Their full album is gaining a lot of attention. He's really worried of his Hyuck, moreover when he found out Haechan had injured his neck. So, he understands if the younger is clingier than usual.

"Ah hyung." He quickly apologizes and remove his hand from the younger's neck. "Is it still hurt, baby?" He feels the younger nod.
"You should be more careful next time. Don't you know how worried I was?" He softly nags and caressing the younger's hair.

It's always Hyuck who takes care of him but this time around, he feels the need to pamper the younger. "Baby, did you eat?"
The younger shakes his head. He notices how Haechan eat less these days, with how the younger having trouble to sleep. Haechan always end up sleeping and this is very concerning.

"Babe, you know I'm always here for you." Softly peck the younger's head. Mark also worried sick of Haechan becomes less chaos like how he used to. Even during the show, he realized the younger speaks less.

Morning comes with Jaehyun peeking at the door, trying to wake the youngers. "Boys, wake up. You have schedules today." Jaehyun wake them up with careful as he knows how tired they are.

Mark wakes up easily and thanking Jaehyun for waking them up. Starting today their schedules are full, officially comeback for 7 Dream.
"Baby." He whispers softly, breath fanning at the tanned male's neck. After Jaehyun left, he does that.

He kisses gently at the younger's neck, not wanting to trigger the injury. "Baby, wake up. We got works to do."
He chuckles hearing Haechan groaning, but his smiles widened when he heard the younger mumbles. "Morning kiss."

"1." The younger didn't open his eyes.
"2." With smooching this time. The tanned male doesn't even budge, but his lips contained from smiling.
"3." This time Haechan wraps his arms around the Canadian's neck, replying the kiss. "Morning, hyung."

Mark bobbed their nose before placing the last kiss on Haechan's cute nose. "C'mon, babe. Manager hyung probably waiting."

"Haechan."
"Okay, hyungg!"