Chapter Three

Reincarnation II : No Time Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eun Bi’s POV

I was wearing a red dress, reaching just below my knee and a pair of high heels. I was waiting for Mr. Kim to come and pick me up but he was still nowhere to be found.

He was almost half an hour late, before his car stopped right in front of me.

“Get in Ms. Song.” I sighed and went in. He had picked up his suit before coming to me. Maybe that’s why he was late… still he could have told me something before making me wait for thirty minutes outside in the cold.

I was tempted to complain, but then again who am I to do that? At most I’ll get fired.

“Are you ready?” he stared at me, he was exiting the street of my neighborhood until we were on the main road for the event.

“I believe it’s you Mr. Kim that should be ready.” I paused giving him a napkin when I saw he had some red on his chin. “But if you’re referring to me standing by you, then I’m more than ready”

He stopped at the red light, took the napkin and wiped the red thing “I ate hot dogs for lunch” I smiled at how simple that sounded. A wealthy man, eating hot dogs for lunch it just sounds really funny.

“Why are you laughing?” he passed me the napkin and soon we started to our destination again.

“You don’t really have the image to be seen eating a hot dog. You know, you look really majestic to be reaching for junk food” for a while he remained serious but soon couldn’t keep his charming smile hidden.

“I’m just a normal human being”

We stayed silent for a while, until I saw his face…

“Mr. Kim, are you fine? You don’t look so good.” He was troubled and I could see that, maybe from time to time he’d even cry.

Joon Myeon pulled to the side of the road and just stared in front of him. He was still not speaking until I placed my hand on his shoulder.
He turned his head and simply looked at me.

“I can trust you with anything, right?” that’s something I’ve told him long ago when I became his secretary and it seems he kept those words.

“With anything Mr. Kim” he nodded and turned his full body on me. And now I could see more than sadness in him. Anger, betrayal.

“As you’ve noticed I told you to throw the ring away.” He stopped breathing in, something that indicates he’s furious. “Yeonmi canceled the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter