Chapter Sixteen

Reincarnation II : No Time Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon Myeon’s POV

“How do we even star with this…” I lowered my head. I didn’t know what to say to her, it was all just so awkward.
Just when things were going so good between us, it all came down crumbling once again.

“First of all there’s something I want to get out of my system Mr. Kim.” I raised my head to look at her, tears forming on her eyes “This child, is yours and no matter what you think nothing is going to change that.”

Is this what she’s thinking? That I’d think she sleeps around and not believe her, especially when I know well how many hours she stays in the office helping me with my cases. When would she even had the time to go out and date someone.

“I never doubted that Eun Bi. I know that this child is mine.” I felt like I had to say it. I didn’t want her to see me like someone who doesn’t care about a thing. I know my responsibilities well and I plan to make her know of my intentions.

“Then… what do you want to do?” is she seriously asking me? How could I ever decide for her, I don’t dare tell her that I want this child, even though it’s a big surprise to the both of us, I can’t deny that I want to be a father.
I always though this was another unfulfilled wish that would come later in my life.
In the beginning, after my marriage with Yeonmi I always though we’d have kids early on. After all between us it was always business.

I stared at the time, it was almost 5 in the morning and although I hadn’t slept a wink, I didn’t want to do it right now. Eun Bi seemed to be the same too.
She was looking at me, expecting me to say something. But all of this was too damn hard.

“It’s up to you. It’s your body and it’s you who will have to go through it.”

“But what do you want Mr. Kim, this is your child too” the word sounded so good I felt like smiling and perhaps I did “If I have to be honest I don’t want to have an abortion… I can’t do it but if you insist I have it then there’s no other option I suppose…”

“Are you crazy?!” I couldn’t help but react to that. Her happiness is not all about me. “I don’t want you to abort this child either! All I’m worried is about you. You’re young. Are you sure you’d want a child?” Eun Bi just stared at me a slight smile on her face.

“Then I’m glad we’ve established that this child is wanted from both parties. So now we have to see what we do after this.”

An idea came through my mind. I wanted to take full responsibility of her and my child. Of course I’ll have to be beside her from start to finish and what other way is there other than us getting married…

“Song Eun Bi” I sat up from my sitting place and approached her. I sat right in front of her making sure I’d have her full attention. I took hold of her hand and from my jackets pocket I took out a ring.
It was the ring I bought for Yeonmi. The one she threw at me when she decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter