"Just follow me, I know the area."

Suayeon one-shots

All seven girls were cuddled up with lots of blankets and food scattered around them. They had a little get together watching movies and just relaxing after a busy day.

Minji and Gahyeon were having a contest who could pull off the cutest face. It was a tough decision, but in the end, Gahyeon won. She was proud of herself; no one could resist the youngest member.

Handong and Yoohyeon were taking selfies and they couldn't decide which one to post for the fans. It got that bad that Handong started cursing in Chinese.

Yubin was minding her own business reading a book that she recently got from a fan. She had to admit, her fans knew her very well as the book was getting more and more intense. She groaned as she heard the group's lovebirds making out.

"Can you two get a room already, it's starting to get really interesting and all I can focus on is you two eating each other's faces. Keep it down, please." She shoved the book back in her face turning her back on them.

Siyeon was lying on top of Bora and they both were now laughing at Yubin while she roasted them and Bora pulled the blanket over their faces from embarrassment. Siyeon smiled as she kissed her again. Bora caressed her soft cheek and kissed her nose making Siyeon giggle. She put her head on Bora's chest and closed her eyes. Bora removed the blanket off their heads.

"I really can't breathe under this." She laughed and Siyeon positioned herself so she could look at Bora.

"What?" Bora whispered looking at her.

"Nothing... I just remembered how we first met."

"Oh, the best day of my life." Bora winked.

"Sure." Siyeon rolled her eyes, but deep down she hoped it was.

"I saved your that day..." Bora chuckled. "If you hadn't bumped into me, you probably wouldn't be here right now in my arms."

"You could've just walked away, but you didn't. You saw a crying girl being lost in a huge city and late for her audition that would change her life. I'm forever thankful." Siyeon leaned in and kissed her gently. Bora kissed her back and hugged her tightly.

"I guess it was just meant to be."

--

A few years earlier.

Siyeon never imagined that life would take her to Seoul. She always thought she would stay in Daegu, the city she grew up in. There was always the desire to move to the capital because of many opportunities, but it never really crossed her mind that it could actually happen.

Today was the day.

Looking through the window at the beautiful countryside, a fast train was taking her to the city that could make her dreams come true. She was bobbing her head and tapping her feet to the rhythm of the song she was listening to. She was sitting alone so she could fully get lost in her thoughts without being distracted by other passengers. She sighed as she leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes.

It was really happening. One audition to change the course of her life. It wouldn't be her first one. She auditioned a few times before for various companies, but the judges there always complained about something. She bit her lip at the memories. I guess I just wasn't ready back then.

She looked over at her bag and opened it. She took out a flyer that had the information she needed. Happyface entertainment. Could this be it?

She checked her phone. 11 am. She would get to Seoul in about thirty minutes and then the auditions would start at 2 pm. That was more than enough time to check out the city for a bit.

--

Bora was sitting on a bench in a park waiting for Minji. The weather today was great so they agreed to hang out. Even though Bora was younger by three months, she was already a trainee for three years when Minji recently joined. They clicked right away and Bora helped her around with everything. She realized right away that Minji had what it takes. She was beautiful, she had the charisma, her voice was like honey and she could dance for hours. She hoped they could debut together one day.

"Hey sorry, I'm a bit late."

That beautiful honey voice brought Bora back to reality as she saw Minji in front of her.

"No problem, let's go!"

--

Everything that could've gone wrong for Siyeon, went wrong. She fell asleep on the train so she missed the exit she was supposed to take. It was one that was the closest to the company. Now she had to deal with her mistake.

12 pm. She still had time until the audition.

She tried not to panic much and started going through her bag. Luckily, she had some money saved up so she took a bus ride that would take her to her destination.

12:30 pm.

Yes! She smiled to herself. Everything is fineI've made it. She exhaled deeply as she stepped out. She looked around and asked an older lady if she was at her destination. The lady moved her head to one side and looked confused. "Oh no, darling, the place you're looking for is west from here, like an hour away."

Siyeon froze on the spot. No, this can't be happening. She took the wrong bus. She thought it started raining, but it was just her sweat showering her body.

She stared at the lady with disbelief and just quietly muttered a 'thank you'. She walked around a bit still not fully accepting what happened.

She checked her phone. 12:45 pm.

She took out the company's flyer again and looked at the number at the bottom. Maybe she could call them and reschedule? No, that would be stupid, they wouldn't do that just for her. She was just one in the sea of hundreds who also wanted to audition. She grabbed the paper tightly as she felt tears coming out of her eyes.

Dammit, SiyeonOne time you don't need to up and you do. She silently cried and she turned around and the next thing she knew she was falling on the floor after bumping into someone.

"Oww... Why'd you turn around so fast?"

Siyeon looked up and for a second thought she was in heaven and there was an angel in front of her. A black-haired angel with pale skin that was glowing in the sun was staring at her offering her hand to help her up.

"Thank you... and sorry... I'm just having a day." She picked up her bag and noticed the other girl picking up the flyer she dropped when they bumped into each other.

"Happyface entertainment?" Asked the girl with curiosity in her eyes.

Siyeon wiped her tears and nodded. "Yeah, I wanted to go to the audition there, but I got lost and there's no way I'll make it. It's at 2 pm and now it's almost 1 pm." She sighed trying not to cry again.

The other girl was looking at her then back at the flyer. "Just follow me, I know the area." She took the hand of the crying girl and started walking fast. Siyeon didn't say anything. She trusted her. She looked confident enough. She looked great in those denim shorts as well. Siyeon bit her lip and moved her eyes away from the girl's and looked at other people on the bus.

"We're almost there, you'll make it."

Checking her phone, it said 1:35 pm. She kept on following her angel sent from heaven and as they turned around the block, she saw a line of people and in big letters the company's name. 1:55 pm. She sighed in relief putting hands on her knees. The other girl smiled and she didn't have time to react as she got attacked by a hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Siyeon buried her face into her neck and she felt pathetic as her eyes filled with tears again.

Her angel returned the hug as she giggled. "Hey, hey, it's okay! Go now!"

Siyeon nodded and as she was about to leave, she turned around.

"Hey wait! What's your name!"

She just wanted to know the name of the girl that helped her. She couldn't possibly know that that name would stand next to hers in promotional flyers, album jackets, fan events, youtube videos, and so many other things. She couldn't possibly know that that girl would be her first love.

"Bora. Kim Bora."

--

The way she said her name echoed in Siyeon's head on the way back home.

I hope we meet again, Kim Bora