"Enough! I heard enough."

Suayeon one-shots

A big thanks to Slot68650 for suggesting this idea to me :) 


 

Having a lazy day in the dorm, Siyeon was browsing through old songs on YouTube. Specifically, older K-pop songs.

A wave of nostalgia took over her and she was amazed by how well she remembered all the lyrics after so long. 

Dancing and singing along in the living room, she was alone in her own world, not caring for a thing. She couldn't really remember where the other girls were, only Yubin was in her room also wanting to be left alone. They see each other's faces every day, so they cherish every second of their alone time.

She kept clicking on recommended songs and stumbled upon something that immediately caught her attention. 

"Oh my god, Yezi!" 

If Siyeon recalled correctly, Yezi was a part of the 'Unpretty Rapstar', a popular Korean TV show for female rappers which followed a survival model with eliminations. At the time, her song "Treat me roughly" was well-received, the collaboration with the male rapper Hanhae was a great idea, but unfortunately, she got eliminated. 

Tapping on the thumbnail, the screen loaded the song. Siyeon started bobbing her head to the beat and smiled putting the phone aside. It was showtime.

She began rapping with Yezi, moving side to side of the room as if she was performing in front of an audience. She imagined all the haters staring at her since the song was actually a diss track, but what made it great were the lyrics that could be read in two different ways.

"Treat me roughly, handle me roughly..." She rapped along with the chorus. "And I'll strip you roughly, you can just ride on top roughly!" She stopped in place and grinded the air, moving her hips slowly, making sure the imaginary haters see how she hits every spot on her 'ride'. 

While Siyeon was busy trying to take over Yubin's main rapper position, Bora got out of the van and politely thanked their driver. Still a bit sweaty from the dance practice she finished, she jogged to their dorm, climbing up the stairs two by two, wanting to get to the shower as quickly as possible. Her muscles were sore and she just wanted to feel the warm water ease them up.

Unlocking the front door, she walked in and was met with loud music blasting from the living room. She furrowed her eyebrows and slowly turned her hand to lock the door. Her lips were being pulled into a smile when she realized what song it was and who was rapping along. 

"Throw a leash at me, then will you control me?

"If you want it, then I'll bark...

"Then do you think you can handle me?

Bora smirked at the dirty undertone of the words and walked closer on her tiptoes to the living room. She peeked in and saw Siyeon with her back turned to the door while dancing along.

Bora smoothly leaned against the door frame and crossed her arms over her chest watching Siyeon's every grind, every sway of her hips and body rolls. She was in her gray sweatpants, but she still somehow made it look hot, which made Bora bite her lip, trying to hide just how much she was enjoying Siyeon's performance. 

"Shall I make it hotter...?" Both girls said the line and Siyeon froze in the spot when the flirty voice from behind joined her.

She quickly spun around spotting Bora's black jacket hanging off her elbows, revealing her red crop top with black shorts underneath it. Siyeon swallowed and lifted her gaze to meet her dangerous eyes that were only looking for trouble.

She clumsily walked over to her phone to distract herself and paused the video completely embarrassed as she was caught in act and by Bora out of everyone. Just her luck. 

"Why did you stop it?" Bora giggled and walked confidently over to Siyeon. "I love that song..." Their hands briefly brushed against each other when Bora tapped the screen to continue the song.

She tossed her jacket on the couch and moved closer to Siyeon who started backing away knowing well enough what was about to happen.

"No, no, no..." Siyeon shyly smiled and moved her hands up in defense, trying not to die on the spot with the way Bora's eyes were looking up at her.

She began dancing in a way only she knew, enjoying herself grinding on Siyeon who was now being pushed to the wall with no escape plan left.

Bora turned around pressing her back against Siyeon's pounding chest and Siyeon closed her eyes when Bora did a quick drop running her hands slowly over her thighs as she came back up.  

There wasn't much left of the song and Siyeon was very thankful for it because it doesn't take Bora long to fully let loose. She had no problem expressing herself through dancing and was thriving in being as y as possible.

Siyeon exhaled and a nervous chuckle escaped when the song finished and Bora turned around to look at the redness in her face that she caused. 

"You're so cute when you panic like this." She walked over to the couch to grab her jacket. "Don't think you can handle me though." She winked letting more panic settle into Siyeon's body. 

"Uh, what exactly did you hear? When did you even come back?" Siyeon spoke remembering all those dirty lyrics she rapped with confidence. 

"Enough! I heard enough." Bora giggled. "Thanks for the dance practice, maybe we can do one again soon." She blew her a kiss and left the room like she just didn't burn down the whole place... And Siyeon too. 

"Stupid song." Siyeon muttered into her chin and ran her hand through her hair knowing she was done for the day with her nostalgia trip.

--

The rest of the day, she avoided Bora like the plague. She was way too embarrassed and honestly felt overwhelmed by the whole thing. Bora was always the biggest tease and loved making the girls uncomfortable. There was never a limit, she always crossed the line and Siyeon thought her own brain was tricking her into thinking there was more to it than just Bora being her playful self.

Still, she was glad she managed to avoid her, even though Bora helped her by going out of the dorm again for something. Gahyeon said she didn't mention the reason. It didn't really matter to Siyeon, as long as she wasn't there to about their little dance. 

She wanted to distract herself so Minji and her were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie, too busy to notice that Siyeon's dance partner arrived back to the dorm. She didn't bother greeting them, she had other plans to take care of, which involved carefully sneaking into Siyeon's room before she could notice and leaving her a little gift under the pillow. She smiled like the devil at her genius idea and returned to her own room. 

Finishing the movie, the girls got ready for bed and their much-appreciated sleep time. Siyeon slid her arm under her pillow wanting to get comfortable when something poked her hand. Turning on her night light, she took her hand out and supported herself on her elbows. Moving the pillow up revealed a black dog collar. There was also a note next to it. Siyeon's confused eyes suddenly widened as she read it.

"I'm sure I can handle you though..."

Siyeon could feel her cheeks and the back of her neck burning hot. She quickly shoved Bora's lovely present back under her pillow hoping it could magically disappear if she couldn't see it.

Bora was absolutely crazy, Siyeon thought to herself not knowing what to do. Her phone screen lighted up distracting her and she picked it up to see she got a text from Bora. Perfect timing.

Oh God, what now...

[Bora] 

Bark if you want it ;) 

Siyeon blankly stared at the picture she attached. In between her perfect shiny teeth, there was a dog leash that matched the collar she hid under her pillow. Siyeon felt her whole body getting hot with the way Bora was looking at the camera with her flirtatious eyes. 

"Hey, Minji?" Siyeon spoke quietly not knowing if the older girl was already asleep or not. Yubin, sure enough was, her snoring gave it away.

"Yes?" Minji spoke, her eyes never leaving her phone. The game Yoohyeon recommended her was way too addicting. The group's best gamer challenged Minji to beat her score and there was no way in hell she would back out of that challenge. 

"Remind me to never listen to music ever again... or dance... or rap or anything..." Siyeon spoke still staring at Bora's picture. She couldn't understand how that girl could make everything look so hot.

If I took a picture with a dog leash in my mouth, I'd probably look like an actual puppy ready for a walk. 

"...What?" Minji's eyes left the phone screen and she tilted her head to check if she heard the girl below her bunk correctly. She instantly shifted her gaze back to her phone when a 'Game over' message was displayed across the screen to which Yoohyeon would be pleased. 

"Just... do that." Siyeon sighed hopelessly and buried her head into her pillow. Her hand slid back underneath it and played with the collar.

"Siyeon, what on Earth are you talking about?" Minji restarted the game not understanding a word from her roommate. Maybe she was sleep talking.

"Woof, woof, baby." Siyeon mumbled into the pillow making herself chuckle at the situation she got herself into. One wrong song and it was 'Game over'...