"I never knew it could be this way."

Suayeon one-shots

Bora loved her personal space and would fight for it as if her life depended on it. She was affectionate towards her members, but she had her limits with certain things. So, whenever the group toured and stayed in hotel rooms, she had rules. If there were two beds pushed together, if possible, they would be separated. If there was a big bed for two people, they would stay on each side of it. A curled-up blanket was put in the middle as a border. Don't cross it and you would be fine.

Siyeon was the complete opposite. She was clingy. Sometimes even too clingy. She craved contact. Her hotel room buddy would need to cuddle her, talk until she fell asleep, let her play with their fingers, kiss each other on the cheek or head. She would never separate two beds. She would never put a stupid blanket in between them. If she could choose, she would want a single bed so there was no room for moving much. It was just pure platonic closeness.

And just like that, Bora and Siyeon got paired up together as roommates for the upcoming European tour. Bora stared at her hand as she lost the rock, paper, scissors game to Yubin. Loser got to room with Siyeon. Yubin put her hand on her stomach starting to laugh and the other girls joined as well clapping and nudging Bora. Bora looked up to meet her roommate's grinning face. Her eyes were sparkling from joy as she took Bora's hand and jumped up and down a few times giggling like a child.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally, we meet again!"

Bora sighed and face palmed with her other hand. Her lips curved into a small smile as she shook her head at the situation she got herself into. She shared a room with Siyeon once before. It was a mess. The younger girl kept being annoying on purpose and they barely got any slept. Not only that, but she left clothes everywhere. Bora being a clean freak thought she was in a never-ending nightmare.

"I'll talk to the manager. I need two separate beds for my sanity." Bora smiled when Siyeon started pouting hard and looking down.

I'll just crawl into your bed." Siyeon crossed her arms smirking and Bora raised her eyebrows and stared into her soul.

"Do it and see what happens..."

Siyeon pouted again and hugged Yoohyeon for comfort.

"Tough luck, Bora." Yubin winked and Bora gave her a fake smile making the other girl giggle.

Let the fun begin.

--

Bora checked her ticket and slowly made her way to her seat in the packed airplane. She hated the crowd. She hoped one day they could be so successful they have their own private jet. For now, this would have to do.

Sitting right next to the window, she already imagined the beautiful scenery she would get to see as they fly across Europe. She was lost in her thoughts when someone flicked her head gently.

"Hey, loser."

The devil herself with blue hair sat next to her. Bora looked at her and sighed.

"You just won't leave me alone for this tour, won't you?"

Siyeon giggled and winked. "It's been a long time... I miss you." Siyeon whined and Bora smiled pinching her cheek.

"You have everything?" Bora's eyes turned to Siyeon's small bag she had placed on her lap. She sounded genuinely concerned. She knew Siyeon could be forgetful.

"Yes, mom..." Siyeon smirked as she zipped the bag. She was appreciative of Bora's care for her. Even though she had her weird sleeping rules, overall, she was a great, caring person.

Bora cupped Siyeon's face. "Will you be good to mommy and won't bother her too much?" She asked as if she was actually talking to a baby. The other girl laughed and put on her best baby voice.

"Yes, mommy! I'll be the best girl ever! No spanking for me!"

An older lady from the row in front of them turned around and just looked at them in disgust. Siyeon hid her face into Bora's shoulder and Bora quickly looked out the window as she blushed from the embarrassment. The lady scoffed at them and turned back around. The girls held their mouths trying not to laugh. Bora shut her eyes trying to calm herself down and Siyeon bit her lip. was twitching and a few small laughs escaped. Bora was hitting Siyeon's shoulder playfully trying to stop her because she was on the edge of getting them kicked off the plane.

--

Siyeon slowly woke up from her nap. She stared out the window and she couldn't really see anything, only a sea of clouds. It was still daytime.

She tried to do the math, but her brain just wouldn't work. The little screen on the seat in front of hers said they still had 9 hours left. She yawned immediately just looking at that number.

A streak of blonde hair on her shoulder caught her attention. Her eyes traced the hair to reveal a sleepy Bora who was resting her head against Siyeon's shoulder. She smiled warmly and pulled carefully the little blanket more over Bora's body to keep her warm.

Taking her phone out, Siyeon took some selfies, many with cute filters on. She couldn't wait to tease Bora with them later when she would wake up.

She left her to sleep and put in her earbuds to listen to some music.

After an hour she got bored and wished Bora would wake up. She needed to pee so badly, but she couldn't move as Bora's head was stuck to her shoulder like a magnet. When she tried to move a bit, Bora would snuggle more into her not letting her leave. Siyeon thought she looked adorable. Her lips were slightly parted and she snored quietly. She kissed the sleeping beauty gently on the head and scrolled through her playlist.

I'll break down your walls Bora, just you wait.

--

Bora looked around confused waking up from her long nap. It took her a second to remember why she was on a plane. She rubbed her face and it felt so good not to wear any makeup.

She yawned and her vision got blurry from the tears that arrived. She didn't think she would be that tired. Wiping her eyes, she heard a familiar voice sit back next to her.

"I'm here, I'm here, no need to cry." Siyeon chuckled and Bora gave her a look but smiled afterwards. The younger girl was holding a plate full of fruit snacks and began to eat.

"How long was I out? I don't even remember falling asleep." Bora scratched her head and looked out the window. Pitch black.

"You slept for like 5 hours...and I'm the baby here." Siyeon snorted and chucked a few grapes in .

"Moms get tired of taking care of their annoying kids." Bora smiled and pulled the blanket to her chin.

Siyeon tapped the gallery on her phone. "I have something on you though. I expect the same coziness in the hotel room." She smirked and held up her phone to Bora who furrowed her eyebrows. She now stared at the selfie Siyeon took.

The selfie showed Bora clinging to Siyeon's shoulder and Siyeon having a bright smile and was pointing at Bora with her finger. Bora smirked and leaned back in her seat.

"That was... accidental. Don't expect anything like that." Bora shrugged and stole a strawberry from Siyeon's plate.

"Oh, it's on." Siyeon winked ready for the challenge ahead of her.

--

Arriving finally at 9 pm in London, the girls headed to their hotel. Some fans were waiting outside and shyly waved at them. The girls tried their best to interact but were too tired to function. The jet lag was already kicking in and all they wanted to do was sleep.

"Ready to cuddle?" Siyeon leaned on the door frame before inserting the card key. Bora rolled her eyes taking the card away from her.

"You're setting yourself up for disappointment."

Bora unlocked the door, but Siyeon pushed through and ran in going straight forward to check the bed. Bora heard a laugh and knew it meant trouble. Walking in, she was greeted by one big bed. Siyeon flopped on it on her back and spread her arms and legs as if it was all hers.

"You're mine tonight." Siyeon smiled and tapped the bed happily. Bora put her suitcase next to the wall and raised her eyebrows. She looked at Siyeon with a smug on her face.

"That sounds a bit wrong, don't you think?"

Siyeon instantly got flustered and pulled the duvet over her face leaving Bora to laugh. Siyeon herself couldn't keep a straight face under the duvet. She stayed like that until the coast was clear. Her head peeked out when she heard the shower going off. She sighed and got off the bed.

She was unpacking some things when she saw Bora walk out of the bathroom. She had on a facemask and was already in her pyjamas. Siyeon stared at the navy-blue beautiful silk that made its way to the bed.

"Sorry for hogging the bathroom, it's all yours now." Bora smiled and dropped the clothes she wore on her suitcase. She crouched down to get her phone charger. She got into bed and looked over at Siyeon.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Got scared of the facemask?"

Siyeon blinked and shook her head. "Ah, no, I was just wondering what brand your pyjamas are... They look very expensive."

Bora giggled and ran her hand over her leg feeling the fabric. "They were, but sugar mommy Bora got it covered."

Siyeon laughed and shook her head. She took out her pyjamas and toilet necessities and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

--

"Bora...can we please cuddle?" Siyeon asked as she made her way over the blanket border that was already established by the older girl. She put her hand on Bora's forearm, but Bora turned around to face the wall.

"No. Go back to sleep."

Siyeon pouted by her cold answer but decided to scoot closer as Bora couldn't see her now. She grinned and got under Bora's duvet carefully. She shut her eyes as Bora's side felt warmer than hers. It was perfect until Bora turned around and her back hit her. Bora groaned and started to push her.

"Ugh, move over, you're literally on my side, I have no room."

Siyeon sighed and slowly moved back to her side. She got goosebumps as the cold sheets touched her. "Bora it's cold here..."

Her whines were ignored.

"Can you at least hold my hand?"

Nothing.

Siyeon felt real sadness in her chest when she felt Bora's hand tapping around the bed a few times before finding what she was looking for. Siyeon smiled and slowly intertwined their fingers.

Step by step.

--

Bora woke up by her alarm. She snoozed it quickly and shut her eyes again. She didn't hear Siyeon move so she turned around to lie on her hip. Siyeon was asleep on her side of the bed. Her lower back was exposed as her pyjamas slid up during the night. Bora leaned over and pulled the duvet over Siyeon's back. She leaned back and watched her sleep.

She smiled at Siyeon's choice of sleepwear. While her own was boring, Siyeon had cute little mugs all over hers. She saw those mugs move as Siyeon turned around sleepily to look at her.

"Why are you smiling at me..." Her puffy face made a confused expression.

"Good morning to you too. Come on, let's get ready, we'll be late for breakfast."

--

Arriving together at breakfast, the others were already at the table eating. Siyeon scratched her head and yawned.

"Mommy, can you bring me some food, I'll be at the table..." She hugged Bora's arm and Bora sighed as she looked around at all the food scattered around.

"This mommy joke is getting out of hand. Okay just go, I'll bring you something."

Siyeon kissed her cheek and skipped over to their table to meet the others.

"You two didn't kill each other?" Gahyeon asked as she bit into her toast. Siyeon shook her head smiling.

"I behaved and she wasn't so bad." She shrugged and looked over as Bora was carrying their breakfast on a tray.

"Where did you get the tray from?" Yoohyeon asked and looked around the hall. She couldn't see any being there free to use.

"I stole it, I mean... borrowed it." Bora smirked and Yoohyeon hit her playfully. Siyeon took the food and the drinks off the tray.

"Thank you, mommy, you're the best."

Bora sat down and the girls just stared at them two. They began to eat and Siyeon took a sip of her coffee. They were completely unaware of the girls' eyes on them.

"Mommy?" Minji raised her eyebrows. Siyeon and Bora looked at her then at each other.

"Long story." They said at the same time and giggled, leaving the other girls confused.

--

The rest of the day the girls spent doing lots of activities revolving around their tour. Interviews, promotional stuff, fan sign. Their schedule was so packed this year, they had no time to relax, but they were making great progress, so, at the end of the day, it was all worth it.

The day passed by quickly and they were in their beds again ready to dream away. Siyeon looked over at Bora who was taking selfies in bed. She turned around on all fours and crawled to Bora making her groan.

"What, I want to take pics too!"

"I'll post them on our app." Bora said while she edited their newly taken selfies.

"Are you excited for the first show tomorrow?" Siyeon asked and Bora nodded without looking away from her phone.

"I'm a bit nervous, but I'm sure they'll love us."

Siyeon raised her eyebrow at Bora's words. "The dancing queen nervous? No way."

Bora just shrugged. "I am though. What about you, you're not nervous?" She moved her gaze from the phone to Siyeon.

"Nah, I'm confident." Siyeon winked making Bora snort.

"Stuck up."

Siyeon hit her on the shoulder and smiled.

"I'm out. Goodnight Bora." Siyeon moved a bit down and got under the duvet. Bora looked down at her with a serious face.

"You do realize you're on my side of the bed?"

Siyeon closed her eyes and hummed in agreement.

"So, move before I move you."

Siyeon just giggled and stayed there not moving a muscle.

"Oh, !" It was the first thing she said when Bora's arms rolled her over to her side in one swift movement.

"How are you strong with such tiny body..." Siyeon groaned and turned to look at Bora who flexed her arms up, but unfortunately for her, the pyjamas were hiding those muscles she wanted to show off.

"I'll just wait until you move closer to me, just like last night..." Siyeon smirked and Bora got red in the face dropping her bodybuilder pose.

"I-I didn't move at all!"

"Goodnight mommy." Siyeon winked and turned off her night light.

Bora was sitting there going over last night. She didn't move she knew it. Siyeon wouldn't wait this long to about it if it really happened.

Her brain was working overtime and she shut her night light as it was disturbing her thinking.

After a moment of silence, Siyeon spoke. "I'm just teasing by the way. You didn't move..." She said sleepily.

"Ha! I knew you're just playing around!" Bora exhaled and closed her eyes. She was finally at peace and could sleep. Siyeon shook her head slightly. She couldn't understand her at all.

In the middle of the night, Bora woke up to Siyeon clinging onto her. That border blanket was really of no use.

"Siyeon..." She whispered and got no response.

"Siyeonnn..." She gently placed her hand on the sleeping girl's arm only to have her snuggle closer.

Oh my god...

Bora stared at the darkness in the room unsure if she should just wake up the girl completely or just let her sleep and not disturb her. Other members were never this clingy, and tonight was only the second night.

She sighed and closed her eyes letting Siyeon be.

--

Bora's alarm went off again. Her arm reached over to the nightstand and she snoozed it. She felt Siyeon's head on her chest move as she groaned by the sound of the alarm.

"You have the worst sound for your alarm, why don't you change it?"

"Why don't you get off me, let's start with that." Bora stared at the ceiling and tried to move, but couldn't.

"I'm comfy. Next question." Siyeon smiled and gripped Bora tighter by her waist not letting go. She nuzzled her head more under Bora's neck. She was comfortable and Bora smelled so good, there was no way in hell she would move.

"Siyeon, stop it. I swear I'll kick you off the bed, I'm not joking."

Siyeon straddled Bora and put her hands on the bed on each side of Bora's body to support herself. With only inches apart, they stared at each other letting tension gradually build-up to the point where it was getting too much.

"You're so annoying Bora." Siyeon sighed and got off her moving back to her side of the bed.

"At least I'm not that clingy." Bora said as she got quickly out of bed. She was glad to escape that tension. It was getting unbearable. 

"You're not clingy at all..." Siyeon frowned and already missed how that silk pyjamas felt against her face.

--

"I feel so sick." Bora whined as she practiced some dance moves in the backstage.

Siyeon watched her panic and got off her seat. She grabbed her nervous hands and looked at her. Bora stopped moving and frowned looking up at Siyeon.

"Why are you so nervous? It's not like it's the first time we perform?"

Bora sighed and swayed their hands a bit. "I don't know... I often get a bit stage freight, plus it doesn't help that I've messed up, not once, but twice at the rehearsals for the new special choreo..."

Siyeon held her hands tighter stopping Bora from swaying them.

"I know my words won't help much, but you're our main dancer. You got this. I wouldn't even notice your mistakes at the rehearsals if you didn't point them out. You're that good that you're burdening yourself that everything needs to be perfect. I know you'll do amazing like always. Just look for me if you get nervous, okay?"

Siyeon's words got Bora red in the face. Their main vocal was usually hyping up the girls, but this speech felt a bit personal, a bit intimate. Bora just nodded quickly as she stared at their hands.

For a second, Siyeon's clinginess didn't feel as bad. It felt... good. 

She wanted to enjoy this moment a bit longer, but the stylist called Siyeon over for the clothes check. She gave Bora one quick smile and squeezed her hands one more time to give her strength. She let go and went over to the stylist. Bora looked down at her empty hands. A weird feeling got over her and she couldn't really put a finger on it what it was. Or she didn't want to. It wasn't that important. It was time for the concert anyway.

--

On their way back to the hotel, Bora's mind kept repeating the concert. Particularly the scene before the new special dance they've prepared.

They got into position, lights turned off making the fans scream from excitement and Bora exhaled closing her eyes. She began feeling tense, but then Siyeon's hand found hers and squeezed it tightly. She remembered Siyeon whispering 'let's go, mom' which made her chuckle. She didn't make a single mistake all night. She smiled as she looked over at her roommate who was already asleep. She turned off the lights and reached over to hold Siyeon's hand. She whispered a soft 'thank you' and held onto that clingy hand the entire night.

--

Siyeon woke up and the first thing that caught her attention was Bora's hand loosely holding hers. She began playing with them slowly. She doesn't remember actually taking her hand. She thought she must have done it in her sleep. She didn't think much of it and fell asleep again.

Their precious sleep was disturbed by Bora's phone ringing. That wasn't her alarm, this was the manager calling.

Waking up by the sound, she quickly picked it up. Since Bora removed her hand from Siyeon's, she slid her arm back under the duvet, confused by the sudden talking.

"Oh my god... yes we have, yes I'm so sorry, I forgot to turn on my alarm and we just slept through. Has everyone finished already or?" Bora looked at Siyeon who now realizing the situation sat up a bit. She ran her fingers through her hair and listened to the conversation.

"Okay, we'll do it like that, thank you! We apologize again."

Hanging up the phone, Bora sighed leaning her head back on the pillow. She was so overwhelmed with yesterday's concert that she completely forgot to turn on her alarm clock.

"They are already eating breakfast... She told me we could either hurry down or grab something later in the city, I said we will do the latter."

Siyeon nodded as she agreed with Bora. She was too tired to rush now.

"When are we going out?"

"In like an hour."

Hearing that, Siyeon pulled the duvet over her head. "Goodnight."

Bora shook her head in amusement. If you told Siyeon she only had 30 seconds to sleep, you best believe she would use every second. 

Dismissing her thoughts about Siyeon's sleeping habits, Bora put her hand under her chin and stared into space. She always had everything under control, why had Siyeon's simple gesture at the concert messed her so badly. It was just a hand squeeze and the mom joke, nothing special about it. But somehow, it felt deeper than just that.

She looked over again at Siyeon who moved the duvet in her sleep exposing her face again. The white duvet moved slowly up and down with every breath she took. It looked as if she was floating between the clouds in the sky. She looked so peaceful.

Bora was watching her as she leaned in closer wanting to kiss her before she pulled back quickly with horror in her eyes. She looked away biting her lip. She peeked again at Siyeon who was still asleep.

What has gotten into me... 

--

"Siyeon... Siyeon we'll be late because of you, wake up..." Bora shook her lightly and Siyeon whined pulling the duvet again over her head and turned away from Bora.

"Does mommy have to spank you?"

Siyeon laughed under the duvet when Bora started to hit her on the .

"Okay, okay! I'll get up!" Siyeon took off the duvet and sat up. She was shocked to see Bora in full outfit and makeup. Siyeon's eyes scanned her whole body up and down. She saw Bora's red lips move.

"Hello! Earth to Siyeon! Hurry up!" Bora tapped furiously with her finger on her wrist showing her invisible watch. Siyeon shook her head to stop staring and flew to the bathroom hitting her toe on the corner of the table. She was cursing and jumping in pain. Bora started clapping like a seal as she couldn't control her laughter.

--

All seven girls went out to explore London. They have done some sightseeing, took lots of selfies and videos. Siyeon and Bora got their breakfast so they were happy, but they had to do a penalty for sleeping in. The other girls thought long and hard about it when Yubin just offered they would have to cuddle all night.

"Hey! That's a reward for Siyeon, not a penalty!" Bora whined pushing Yubin. Not too hard, but hard enough to express her annoyance.

"We already cuddle, so give us something else..." Siyeon had on a smug face seeing their shocked reaction and Bora looked down feeling the color red getting all over her face. Yoohyeon was silent before she came up with something good.

"How about... When we get to the Buckingham palace, you have to dance in front of those guards?"

"That's easy, let's do it!" Siyeon exclaimed, but once they got there, she realized what she actually agreed on.

"Cuddling doesn't seem so bad now huh?" Siyeon gulped looking over at Bora who was also hesitating. There was a crowd of people and no one bothered the guards like in those YouTube videos they saw.

" it." Bora grabbed Siyeon's hand and walked over to one guard. He was looking straight forward unamused at their presence. Bora started to dance funnily in front of him with Siyeon hiding her face in embarrassment. She later joined her and they were getting some faint laughs from the crowd while their members were filming them. When they thought it was enough, they quickly bowed down to apologize to the guard and ran away to their friends hiding away.

--

"When are we leaving for Italy?" Siyeon asked coming out of the bathroom after a shower. She got into bed and pulled the duvet over her.

"Tomorrow at 10 am." Bora stretched and put her phone away to charge. She the alarm clock this time. She wouldn't let it happen again.

"So, we get to sleep in a bit?" Siyeon raised her eyebrows hoping for the answer to be positive.

"Not really, since we need to get breakfast." Bora turned off all the lights in the room and got into bed as well. Siyeon groaned and rolled on her tummy.

"Hey, can we cuddle? I won't be too clingy, I promise."

"No. I'm tired..." Bora her side away from Siyeon. 

"You don't want to cuddle just because you're tired or in general?" Siyeon teased and Bora smiled while trying to fall asleep.

"Take it however you want to."

Siyeon smiled and decided to leave it at that.

She started falling asleep when she felt Bora move on the bed. Siyeon  her back to see what was happening when Bora moved Siyeon's duvet up to get under it. She lied next to her putting her head on Siyeon's shoulder and arm on her tummy. Siyeon instantly moved her arm around Bora.

"This never happened, okay?" Bora breathed in Siyeon's vanilla shampoo scent making her even more sleepy.

"Of course." Siyeon grinned happily and held Bora close.

Got you, at last.

--

Milan, Berlin, Warsaw. The shows flew by so quickly it felt like they've skipped them. Now, it was time for Paris.

"You got lucky with the room in Warsaw, but now we share a bed again."

Siyeon winked and gave Bora finger guns. Bora rolled her eyes and shrugged. At this point, she couldn't care less. Siyeon was already clingy, but somehow, she didn't mind anymore. It felt nice to cuddle for once.

She leaned on the window frame and stared at the night lights and cars passing by. In the background, she could see the top of the Eiffel tower peeking through. All her life she wanted to visit it, but due to their lifestyle, it wasn't an option. 

"It's so beautiful here. Even from the airplane, the city looked breath-taking. I wish I had someone special so we could visit the Eiffel tower." Bora tapped the glass pointing to the biggest attraction in the whole of France.

"We could go." Siyeon said biting her lip. Bora put down her hand and turned around to face Siyeon who got flustered by her serious gaze and quickly tried to correct herself.

"I-I mean, you know, the group and the staff... We couldn't go last time, but they will probably take us this time... don't worry." She nervously smiled and Bora gave her back a small smile and turned to the window again. Siyeon hit herself gently on the head at her awkwardness.

"Yeah... I hope so."

--

Waking up in the middle of the night, Siyeon felt cold and gripped the duvet closer to her and rolled on her side to look at her roommate. In the middle of the bed, there was no blanket border. Siyeon wondered why, because Bora was very strict about it. She kept staring at Bora wanting to scoot over like she did every night, but today's whole vibe was a bit weird. Especially the Eiffel tower talk. The way they looked at each other was... different.

Her thoughts slowly drifted away as she fell back asleep.

--

Finishing the concert, they got into their ride back to the hotel. All the girls whined when the manager told them they couldn't visit the Eiffel tower tomorrow because they had an early flight to Amsterdam.

Siyeon watched Bora frown and slouch in her seat. She genuinely looked upset which broke Siyeon's heart. She turned her gaze away when her eyes suddenly widened as her brain thought of a crazy idea. She began biting her lip. She wasn't sure if Bora would go through with it. She would just ask her once they get to their room.

Bora unlocked the door and didn't talk at all. She took off her jacket and dropped it on the chair. She walked over to the window again staring out. Siyeon checked her phone for the time. She googled quickly the closing hours for the tower. She smiled when she realized they still have time.

"Um, Bora?" Siyeon walked a bit closer.

"Mhm?" She didn't turn around and just stared at the shining tower that kept calling her over.

"I have this crazy idea and for it to work you can't tell anyone."

Bora turned around intrigued by the sound of that. Siyeon smiled as she got Bora's full attention now.

"How about... you and I... sneak out right now and go visit the Eiffel tower?"

Bora stared at her and began to laugh. She soon stopped realizing Siyeon is serious about it. She left her jaw open a bit.

"Wait, you're actually serious... Wh-What if we get caught?"

Out of everything she could think of, she didn't think this would be Siyeon's crazy idea. And it sure was crazy. They already made the manager upset when they missed breakfast in London, if they get caught with this... Bora didn't want to know what would happen. 

"And what if we don't?" Siyeon crossed her arms. A mischievous smirk appeared on her face.

Bora bit her lip and hesitated. It would be terribly irresponsible and unfair to their whole team and the rest of the group.

"Well?" Siyeon raised her eyebrows. Bora looked at her then turned to look at the tower again.

"Let's do it."

Bora grabbed her jacket and they were soon out of the hotel catching a taxi.

"Eiffel tower! Ay fell tow ehh! Oui oui!" Siyeon told the taxi driver in her best French accent and Bora covered trying not to laugh at the face he made. The accent was awful.

The girls finally arrived after a crazy ride throughout the gorgeous city. When they walked over they just stared up the big tower.

"Woah..." Siyeon breathed and had open.

"From our room, it seemed so small." Bora added looking up.

Siyeon grabbed her hand and grinned. "Come on!"

--

They were still holding hands when they were riding up the elevator. They stole glances at each other and just smiled from ear to ear. While the other girls and their whole crew were getting ready for bed, they were getting ready to be blown away by the night view of Paris.

They skipped the second floor and went to a different elevator that would take them to the very top.

Stepping out they were speechless as they slowly approached the fence. Bora covered as she looked around. 

All the night lights were sparkling back at them. The city seemed infinite.

Siyeon held onto the fence and she didn't dare to blink. She didn't want to miss a thing.

They took a lot of pictures and selfies capturing their happiness and every corner of the city.

"This is so beautiful, I can't believe I'm actually here!" Bora said while her eyes scanned the scenery.

Siyeon hugged the smaller girl from behind as she leaned her head on her shoulder. They stayed like that and decided to just enjoy the moment in silence. They couldn't hear other people around them, it was just them and the view. 

"I never knew it could be this way." Bora spoke after a while. "Thank you, Siyeon."

Siyeon was slowly running her thumb across Bora's hands and she held her close.

"I know you wanted to go with someone special... I feel like, maybe... I've ruined that for you, but I hope one day you could go with that someone again..."

The tone of Siyeon's voice was sincere as she spoke tenderly into Bora's ear, but there was a shade of sadness and melancholy in it. Bora stared at the night lights and her heart began speaking for her.

"What if I'm already here with that someone?"

Siyeon's little laugh tickled Bora's ear. "Oh, please, I'm not special."

Bora turned her head to the side to meet Siyeon's eyes. She put her hand gently on Siyeon's cheek.

"You are."

Leaning in, she kissed Siyeon on the lips softly. Siyeon's grip on Bora began to loosened at the sudden contact their lips made. Bora leaned back staring at the lips she just kissed before looking up into those dark eyes that were staring back at her. Siyeon was feeling all the emotions in the world. The autumn night suddenly wasn't so cold anymore.

She couldn't hold the gaze any longer so she looked down at the lips that were so inviting. Without further hesitation, she leaned in crashing her lips into Bora's. Bora turned her body and wrapped her arms around Siyeon's neck as they kissed passionately on the top of the Eiffel tower. In Paris, the city of love.

--

Before having to catch their plane for Amsterdam, the girls ate breakfast in peace. No one talked, only the sound of cutlery could be heard. 

Bora was passing Siyeon a plate and Siyeon didn't miss the opportunity to brush her hand with her fingers. Bora smiled and looked away biting her lip. Siyeon stared at her with eyes full of affection before looking down at her food again. She smiled at the memories of last night. Once they've returned to the hotel, sleep wasn't on the menu. It was just them and the moonlight shining through the window, illuminating their bare bodies that moved together like one.

A whiny Gahyeon pulled Siyeon out of her thoughts as she complained that she couldn't take a good selfie with her phone.

"Siyeon, can I take yours? Your camera is better."

Siyeon shrugged and nodded. Gahyeon started taking a bunch of selfies changing poses each time. The girls rolled their eyes at her. The day just began and she was already taking selfies left and right.

She was checking them out as she kept swiping the gallery when she stumbled upon last night's pictures of the Eiffel tower and the girls' selfies.

"WHAAAAAAAT!!! YOU AND BORA WENT TO THE EIFFEL TOWER WITHOUT US?!" Gahyeon's loud voice screeched across the whole breakfast hall making everyone's head turn to their table.

 

To this day, Siyeon believes the Eiffel tower itself heard her and curved a small smile at that fence at the top, where she became that special someone.