"Yes, I'm aware. Your point?"

Suayeon one-shots

Siyeon was a trainee now for almost a year. Each day was a new challenge, but she knew what she was signing up to. It was her dream since she was a child. Always singing every chance she got. She improved so much, even her dancing got better. The other trainees were friendly and she got really close to a few of them, especially with Bora.

At first, Siyeon was intimidated by her, since she was older than her, but she was actually a big softie. She immediately saw that Siyeon was a lost puppy and offered to help her with everything. She showed her how stuff worked at the company and took her around Seoul. She helped her with dancing while Siyeon helped her with singing. They were great partners in crime, but also each other's shoulder to cry on when life got a bit too much. They quickly became best friends.

"Will you come over to my flat later? We didn't have a sleepover in so long." Bora asked while walking through the big hallway leading to the exit of the company's building.

"Sure, I'll text you later." Siyeon said while playfully slapping the that was walking in front of her. Bora turned around giving her a look and Siyeon expected to be hit.

"Oh baby, do it again!" Bora pushed her up towards the younger girl making her laugh loudly and slapping her again. They went outside and hugged each other before they went their separate ways.

--

Bora walked out of the shower and dressed into a loose black shirt when her phone buzzed. Thinking it was Siyeon, she picked it up only for her guess to be wrong. A text from an unknown number.

[Unknown]
Hey Bora! It's Lee Minsoo :)
Siyeon gave me your number.
I was wondering if you would want to hang out tomorrow after practice?

Bora threw her phone aside and let herself fall face first on her bed. She knew who Minsoo was. He was also a trainee at their company. They've talked maybe once or twice, but nothing more. I'll kill you Siyeon...

She picked up the phone again and stared at the text. He seemed like a nice guy, he always greeted her brightly, but she just wasn't interested. In fact, she wasn't interested in anyone, she was too focused on practicing and just getting through life.

Another buzz.

[ <3]
Hey buttface, can I come over in an hour?

Bora started typing back.

[Buttface <3]
Siyeon I swear to god I'll kill you when you come here I'm serious omg why would you give Minsoo my number are you crazy omg you could've asked me first ahhhhh you're really dead wow it's been nice knowing you

But then she shook her head and deleted it.

[Butfface <3]
Hey , yes you can, see you :)

She hit send and smiled at her passive-aggressive emoji. She's so dead.

--

Bora ordered pizza and prepared some snacks and drinks for them. Living alone was tough, but she preferred it that way. She didn't mind company, but she cherished her solitude more.

Hearing someone knock on her door in a unique pattern, she knew it was her best friend. They've agreed to it, because of safety reasons. It was a big city and anything could happen. Unlocking the door Siyeon quickly busted in.

"I need to pee so badly, oh my god!"

She ran to the bathroom and Bora laughed shaking her head. She loved that crackhead, even though she would definitely kill her later. Siyeon stepped out and Bora was putting pillows and blankets on the couch.

"Today's practice was so hard, I'm starving." She frowned sitting down and grabbing the bowl of popcorn.

"Are they still making you diet?" Bora asked putting her elephant plush on the couch.

"Yes... I've been losing weight, but my chubby cheeks just won't go away." She sighed and Bora pinched them hard.

"Stop!" Siyeon moved Bora's hand away pouting.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Bora looked through the door's peephole to confirm that it was the pizza delivery boy. She unlocked the door again and Siyeon was trying to look who was she talking to. Coming back with pizza, Bora could swear Siyeon had tears in her eyes.

"Are you serious ah... I haven't had pizza in so long..." Siyeon almost cried and Bora giggled sitting back down.

"A few pieces won't hurt you, dig in!"

They ate and talked a bit watching tv when Bora's phone buzzed again. Bora checked it and facepalmed.

[Unknown]
Sorry if that was a bit too straightforward, but I'd really like to see you :)

She totally forgot to text him back and now he was really persistent.

"What's wrong?" Siyeon asked with full of popcorn leaning in trying to read the text.

"This is your mess." Bora said handing the hungry girl her phone. Siyeon quickly read over the texts and busted out laughing making some popcorn fly out of .

"Shut up, this is all your fault!" Bora yelled hitting her with the elephant plush multiple times. Siyeon kept laughing and begging Bora to stop as the visibly annoyed girl was now wrestling with her. Bora let her go plopping back into the pillows.

"Why would you give him my number... I swear, I'll kill you right here, right now..." Bora threatened as she picked up her phone again rereading Minsoo's texts.

Siyeon sat up fixing her hair that Bora ruined in their wrestling match. "I found it cute how he got so flustered when talking about you, he's got a huge crush, so I thought why not, maybe I'll get you two together."

"Siyeon, he's younger than me..."

"By what, few months?"

"Exactly."

"And what? Please don't act like you wouldn't date a younger guy." Siyeon scoffed looking at Bora intensely.

"I can't do it. I'll just reject him." Bora started to type as Siyeon swiftly snatched her phone away.

"Nooo! Don't be stupid, he's really nice, give him a chance!"

Bora tried to get her phone back, but Siyeon hid it underneath her.

"Siyeon, please..." Bora begged looking frustrated.

"Do you want me to text him for you?" Siyeon offered.

"No! Ugh, enough of this already, give me my phone back." Bora put out her hand to Siyeon only for her to it making herself laugh.

"Siyeon, I'm dead serious." Bora stared at her with her lips pressed hard together out of anger.

"So am I Bora, so am I." Siyeon replied looking now more serious.

"I just can't do it!"

"Yes, you can, he's cute, what's the problem?"

"I'm not interested..."

"You might get interested, why don't you give him a chance?" Siyeon wasn't giving in.

Bora rolled her eyes. "You're aware that we have a dating ban right..."

"Yes, I'm aware. Your point?" Siyeon asked.

"Wow, you're really going to make me say it out loud?" Bora whined in frustration as she looked down at her fingers.

"Say what?" Siyeon looked at Bora's fingers as well. She didn't even notice how nervous she had been this whole time. Bora was hesitating to reply.

"What? Say what, Bora?"

"That I'm ing gay, Siyeon!" Bora shouted and looked at her defeated.

Siyeon was now staring at her in disbelief with slightly opened. Bora leaned with her back on the couch.

"I've been meaning to tell you since forever, but I was waiting for the right time and right now definitely isn't the right time, but you just had to go give him my number didn't you..." She was playing with the blanket not sure how her friend would react.

"Bora, I..."

"It's okay, whatever, I mean what... I'll just tell him tomorrow that I'm not really interested or something." Bora shrugged knowing she would hurt him regardless of what she would tell him. He would just have to accept her rejection. She rejected guys before, but her last experience wasn't pleasant as the guy got really angry.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and Siyeon's soft voice spoke. "Bora, I'm sorry, really... I-I didn't know, if I knew I wouldn't put you through this... I thought it would be fun, but now I can see it isn't..."

Bora just nodded. She couldn't say a thing anymore. She felt ashamed and embarrassed. She didn't plan to come out to her friend like this. It was just like with her parents. Timing really makes the difference.

"Hey, look at me, please?" Siyeon moved closer and rubbed her shoulder with her thumb. Bora's eyes were holding back tears and as soon as she looked at Siyeon they started to fall down her cheeks.

Siyeon watched her tears fall picking them up one by one with her finger. "I'm sorry, please, forgive me... I won't do like this again... I promise on my life." Siyeon bit her lip looking at Bora.

"You better not... you ..." Bora's mouth cracked a tiny smile and Siyeon hugged her tightly.

"I love you buttface."

"I love you too." Bora hugged back and kissed her cheek as a sign of forgiveness.

"We'll fix this." Siyeon took Bora's small hand and squeezed it. Bora smiled nodding and whispering a 'thank you'.

--

Darkness and silence took over as the two friends were trying to fall asleep, but the scene from an hour ago kept them both awake under their warm blankets.

"So, you're really a useless lesbian, huh?" Siyeon asked cutting the silence and getting a kick from Bora.

"Shut up, oh my god..."

--

Eating breakfast together, everything seemed normal. Bora was thankful to Siyeon that she didn't look at her differently, just because she was gay. Thinking back a few years ago, she lost some friends when they found out. They said they didn't want anything to do with her. At the time she was upset, but now she knew it was for the better. Who needs them, when you got a friend like Siyeon?

"Are you ready to start our 'sorry, I don't ' mission?" Siyeon excitedly asked.

"No, I'm not, but let's do it." Bora let out a sigh and they left her apartment.

--

Getting to the company, they immediately went on a hunt for Minsoo. They hated the thought of breaking his heart, but there was no going back. After a while, they found him with his friends in the dance studio. Bora started walking over to them as every guy in the room checked her out. Her body was amazing and it didn't help she wore shorts so often showing off her .

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second... outside?" She asked Minsoo as his friends making him blush.

"Go, get her!"

"Minsoo, the man!"

"Spare some for me!"

"Bora, be gentle with him, he's a !"

They laughed as they competed who would make the dumbest joke. Siyeon rolled her eyes hearing those remarks. How do they want girlfriends when they share one brain cell? 

She was hiding just around the corner. She told Bora if Minsoo started acting weird that she would be right here to protect her. Bora's voice interrupted her thoughts and she listened carefully.

"...nice guy, but I'm sorry, I have to say no. I'm not looking for a relationship or dating in general..."

A pause.

"But Siyeon said you'd probably be interested in me?"

Siyeon bit her lip hearing that. I'm so stupid. Maybe she'll actually kill me later.

"Sorry, but I'm not. I'll see you around Minsoo."

Another pause.

"Can I get a kiss?"

"No, bye."

Siyeon had to put her hand over stopping her laugh attack. She heard the door close and his monkey friends shouting at him and laughing for not getting the girl. Bora walked the corner meeting Siyeon.

"It's done. It went better than I thought." Bora let out a breath she didn't know she was holding up until now.

Siyeon smiled happy that this was resolved peacefully. "So... Now we get you a girlfriend, right?"

"Siyeon, no!" Bora let out a laugh and Siyeon's eyes sparked as she thought of something.

"Can I get a kiss?" She grinned jokingly mimicking Minsoo from earlier. The grinning stopped immediately as Bora's hand moved her chin towards her making their lips almost touch.

"I don't know, I'm just a useless lesbian..." Bora whispered while her lips formed into a smirk. Siyeon felt her breath on her lips and her cheeks burned red as she wished her stupid mouth didn't say a word.