"I'm doing this for you."

Suayeon one-shots

"You've heard me. Your forfeit is to kiss Bora. Not just a quick peck, a full-on make-out session." Minji sipped her soju and smirked at Siyeon who sat across from her, panic written all over her face. "You said if we want to bet, we did and you lost. Simple." She shrugged.

"Minji, I can't... You know how I feel about her." Siyeon sighed and stared at Minji with pleading eyes hoping she would change her mind.

"Exactly. That's why I'm helping you out. This is your best chance since she's oblivious and you're too much of a coward." Minji shook her head and leaned back in her seat.

The restaurant they were in was almost empty. Everyone, but Siyeon were enjoying the late Friday night.

"Look, just tell her about the forfeit, how I dared you or something... Knowing her, she will probably do it." 

"And what if I chicken out? If I don't do it?" Siyeon asked nervously playing with her napkin. 

"You have three days starting from tomorrow." Minji put three of her fingers up making sure she was loud and clear. "If you don't, I'll think of something even worse, so choose wisely." She chuckled a bit seeing Siyeon drop her head on the table in frustration. She made a mental note to never bet with Minji ever again. 

"Okay..." She lifted her head and Minji raised her eyebrows at the sudden change of attitude. "If I do do it, what do I get?" Siyeon smirked. 

"Hm... I'll take you somewhere nice and treat you food, deal?" Minji smiled.

"Deal." Siyeon nodded as a small smile formed on her face.  

-- 

Siyeon peeked over at Bora who was on the floor stretching after the dance practice was done. She has been holding it in for the whole day, not really having the chance to talk to Bora alone. Even if she did, how would she muster up the courage to tell her what she needs of her.

To kiss Bora or to do something way worse than that... Siyeon started thinking of things that would be worse than that.

Everything. Everything would be worse than kissing the most beautiful woman she had ever laid her eyes upon. 

She watched her laugh about something with Yoohyeon and cover her perfect teeth with her hand. Siyeon hated that. Her smile should be seen by everyone all the time. She was just too perfect to hide away. 

"Hey, why are you staring at me like that?" Bora's voice broke her train of thought and she blinked once meeting Bora's curious eyes.

"Uh, I zoned out, sorry." Siyeon answered smiling shyly and Bora just chuckled getting off the floor, turning her attention to Yoohyeon again.

This is going to be a pain in the . 

-- 

Back at the dorm, Bora was preparing dinner with Handong who was showing her an old Chinese recipe. She was missing her family so much and the traditional Chinese food, she was happy that Bora wanted to learn it right away when she suggested it.

Siyeon walked into the kitchen peeking over to the girls. Bora noticed her and gave her a small smile before she focused back on cutting up some vegetables. Siyeon watched the knife cut through the food and her anxiety only rose higher. The sound was actually making her feel light-headed; like it was counting down the seconds for her. It was now or never. 

"Hey, uh, can we talk for a second?" Siyeon finally asked and put her shaky hands into her back pockets trying to seem cool and relaxed.

"Sure, what's up?" Bora wiped her hands into a kitchen towel and turned her body to Siyeon. 

"Uh..." Siyeon looked over at Handong who was stirring the bowl. "I need to talk to you alone. Can we go to the living room?" 

Bora's eyes changed a bit hearing that and she placed the towel down on the table. "Dongie, call me if you need anything." The two girls walked into the living room and Siyeon closed the door which made Bora feel even more nervous. The younger girl was already behaving weird, not like her usual self. What is going on? 

"Siyeon, you're kinda scaring me..." Bora spoke slowly sitting down on the couch, staring at the other girl. Siyeon fixed her hair before sitting down on the couch next to her. Not too close because she might explode before she gets the chance to explain herself.

"It isn't anything bad... Just embarrassing, I guess." Siyeon played with her fingers and put her legs up on the couch. She couldn't find a comfortable position at all.

"Tell me." Bora's voice softened up seeing Siyeon being that nervous. She reached over to fix her hair and Siyeon moved her head a bit getting shy already. Just her touch made her tense up, how was she supposed to kiss her. 

Getting through the shock of Bora's touch, Siyeon inhaled and looked over at Bora, who was staring at her visibly more relaxed, but still worried. 

"So, Minji and I were playing around and..." Siyeon began explaining and tried to find the best way not to make it more awkward than it is. "Without getting into too much detail, we bet and I lost." 

"Okay..." Bora dragged out the word and waited for Siyeon to continue. The girl was now staring everywhere but into Bora's eyes. 

"Erm, so she dared me to kiss you." Siyeon gave her an awkward smile and Bora just blankly stared at her.

"A kiss? That's it?" Bora asked and her eyes instantly fell on Siyeon's lips and Siyeon wanted to scream when she noticed it. 

"Well, no... I mean, yes, yes, a kiss... but like..." She stumbled over her words which only got Bora more confused as she leaned forward wanting to understand better. 

"Like, fully, you know..." Siyeon tried to explain it with her hands because she just couldn't get the words out anymore. She was getting way too red in the face; she might get a fever.

"Oh..." 

"Yeah..."

A moment that seemed like years passed by between the two girls before Bora decided to speak again.

"Why would she dare you to do that? That's kind of weird, don't you think? Plus, why me?" Bora narrowed her eyes at the logic of all of that. Is this what I think it is?

Siyeon couldn't face her interrogating, suspicious eyes. She couldn't just tell her how Minji was the devil who just wanted to see her suffer.

Still, at the end of the day, Siyeon knew that she was only trying to help, even if it meant to do something like this. She did say, it might be Siyeon's best chance, but she honestly thought she could do without it. But there was always that 'what if'' that kept creeping into the back of her mind. 

"I don't know." It was the only thing Siyeon could muster out and Bora just hummed.

She took a second to think more about it. She decided to go with her feeling to see if her assumptions were correct.

"I mean, you could always lie." Bora suggested. "I could play along and say that we did it." She scanned Siyeon's face up and down. 

"Uh, I'm sure Minji would know if I'm lying or not..." Siyeon argued and let out a sigh, still not looking at Bora whose lips formed a tiny smirk. 

"Well then, let's get it over with." 

What? 

Siyeon's head snapped and saw Bora sitting closer.

"Come on." Her hand crept around Siyeon's neck and Siyeon instantly backed away further on the couch. 

"No, no, I can't do it." She whined and felt another wave of embarrassment wash all over her. 

"Siyeon, we practically already kissed at that pepero game, come on." Bora rolled her eyes. "I'm doing this for you." 

"I know, but it's really not the same thing." Siyeon's eyes stared at her fingers that were maniacally fidgeting her hoodie.

Bora stood up and sat close to Siyeon with their legs touching. Siyeon prayed Bora couldn't feel how hot her body had become ever since the start of this conversation. 

"Just think of it as something normal..." Bora again looked down at Siyeon's lips. "It's just..." She let her words hang in the air, her lips. "...kissing." 

"But what if it's more..." Siyeon whispered and slowly started looking up to meet Bora's eyes. Bora parted her lips and caught Siyeon staring down at them. 

"What do you mean?" She asked quietly, even though she knew. She knew her assumptions were right.

She leaned in a bit closer, her gaze falling again on the lips in front of her.

The girls didn't dare to breathe while looking back and forth into each other's eyes and lips.

Slowly leaning in, they could feel each other's breath on their lips. Bora took the initiative and pressed her lips against Siyeon's making the younger girl's cheeks burn. She placed her hand over Bora's leg while Bora wrapped her hand around Siyeon's neck like she first wanted to. No escaping now. 

Siyeon pulled away slowly, not only because her lungs needed that air back, but also for her nerves to calm down a bit. She didn't think it would feel this amazing. Bora's lips were just wonderful. They tasted too good to be true. 

They looked at each other for a second before hastily crashing their lips again into each other. The feeling that they got, the adrenaline rush was too addicting and they needed more.

Just when Bora was about to straddle her, a knock on the door interrupted them. Siyeon's head swiftly turned to the door while Bora plopped back on the couch next to her.

"Bora, I need help with something now." Handong spoke after opening the door. She thought the two girls seemed weird, almost like she walked in on a scene uninvited or as if she caught them doing something they shouldn't be doing. That was the vibe she got from walking in, but she let it slide. Maybe all that cooking messed with her head.

"I'll be right there, give me a second." Bora happily spoke still feeling high from the kiss and Handong nodded, closing the door again. Bora waited half a second before finally straddling Siyeon causing her lips to form smirk. 

"Admit it..." Siyeon began as she supported herself on her hands behind her. "You wanted to kiss me too." She teased and bit her lip waiting for her answer.

Bora slowly wrapped her arms around Siyeon's neck and pushed her hand into her hair, gently rubbing her skin.

"Badly." She laughed easily admitting to it and before Siyeon could say more, she connected their lips again. She could really get used to this.

"I can't wait..." Siyeon spoke in between kissing. "...for Minji to treat me food for this." She smiled widely against Bora's lips, grabbing her legs and gently squeezing them.

"Make that a plus one, please?" Bora asked and Siyeon kept on smiling against her lips as Bora kissed her hungrily knowing she would have to leave in a minute to help Handong, otherwise she might come back in and actually catch them fooling around.

Bora tried to ignore that thought and just focused on the lovely lips that were kissing her back with just as much passion.

Meanwhile, for Siyeon the reality was finally kicking in. She was kissing her crush. She was kissing Kim Bora. This wasn't just another dream. It was actually happening. She got what she always wanted. She just needed a little push, a little dare. 

Thanks, Minji, I owe you.