"Now? Now you listen to me?"

Suayeon one-shots

Practicing the new dance was a pain in the . They always have a difficult choreography each comeback and they love being able to stand out from other girl groups, but this one was next level.

Bora paused the song on the laptop as the other girls were catching their breaths.

"Siyeon, you're late again, just follow the rhythm. You're supposed to stand here and do it like this." Bora danced the part she was explaining and Siyeon sat down on the floor not really watching her.

"I can't do it, it's too confusing, someone else should do it." She whined and looked at her tired feet.

"We can't change the whole choreo now just because you're insecure, come on, watch me." Bora tried again and danced slowly explaining each move carefully with her body.

"No, just let it go. It's too hard. I'll just switch."

"No, come on, just watch how I do it. It's easy." Bora's blood started to boil as she looked at Siyeon in the mirror who was giggling with Yoohyeon about something. She was completely ignoring Bora.

"Hey!" Bora yelled making everyone turn their heads. "Will you pay attention or what?" She put her hands into fists and stared at Siyeon.

Siyeon shrugged and rolled her eyes. "As I said, I can't do it, leave me alone." She got up and walked over to the other side of the room. Bora watched her then looked at Yoohyeon who just put her hands in the air like she was saying 'sorry, I don't know what's with her'.

Minji walked over to Siyeon who was now sitting against the wall scrolling through her phone.

"Why are you acting like this? She was just trying to help you." Minji crouched and put her hands on Siyeon's shoulders who didn't look up.

"Have someone else do it, I'll just switch positions with someone. It isn't a big deal."

"But it's your part, where you have to sing the chorus..."

Siyeon didn't answer and ignored all the eyes that were on her now. Bora was chewing on her bottom lip. She was so angry she almost made it bleed.

"If it isn't a big deal, get your up and practice."

"You're really persistent aren't you Bora? Not everyone can dance like you. It's too hard for me. Just drop it already..." Siyeon let out a sigh and continued scrolling through her phone.

Bora was watching her for a while and she had enough.

"If you're going to be a whiny, ing child then please get out the room and let us practice in peace. We don't need you here." Bora said loudly and turned her back to her.

Siyeon lifted her head and looked over at Bora who was walking over to the laptop wanting to play the song again. No one said a word and Gahyeon clang onto Yoohyeon. They were both scared of what would happen next.

" you." Siyeon said while quickly getting out of the room before the girls could see her cry. She slammed the door making everything on the walls shake a bit.

A moment of silence took over.

"Bora was that really necessary..." Minji was disappointed that she couldn't prevent this. They both went too far.

"Yes, it was. She's acting like a baby. No one here complains. We all do our job, it's always her. Gahyeon is the youngest yet she's more mature than her."

Siyeon was behind the door and she could hear Bora spitting out those hurtful words. She felt her heart aching and walked away.

Handong sighed not knowing where to look.

"Let's just get back to practice..." Yubin said quietly running fingers through her hair.

--

Siyeon knew they would look for her at the dorm so she went to one of the vocal practice rooms. She sat on the chair and put her head in her hands trying to stop herself from crying. It wasn't the first fight she had with Bora, but it hurt each time. Fighting with other girls was annoying, but with Bora, it was mentally and emotionally exhausting. She was her best friend and she loved her with all her heart, okay, maybe even had an actual crush on her, so it stung a bit more hearing those words come out of Bora's mouth. She wiped her tears on the sleeve of her hoodie.

"God, I hate this..." She put her hands on her forehead intertwining her fingers as she leaned back in the chair. Okay, maybe I was a bit dramatic... This whole day has felt weird, something like this was bound to happen todayBut she didn't have to snap like that... She knows I hate it when she's like that. She closed her eyes feeling tears forming again.

--

The six girls were at the dorm eating dinner.

"So, where's Siyeon..." Gahyeon dared to ask and looked around at everyone stopping her eyes on Bora. Bora didn't react at all at her question and continued eating her food in silence. Minji took her phone and texted Siyeon to come out eat before the food got cold or she would personally go find her and feed her until she wouldn't be able to move anymore.

After 15 minutes, they heard the door and a red, puffy face appeared in the kitchen. She was barefaced and they could tell she cried her heart out.

She looked at the empty seat next to Bora. It was hers. They always sat together and ate.

The tension was rising again and you could cut it with a knife.

She bit her lip hesitating to move when Bora stood up. "I'm finished." She put her plate in the sink and walked out ignoring Siyeon completely.

"Come eat now." Minji took her hand and rubbed it with her thumb.

She was thankful to Minji because she was starving the whole day. The worst thing was that she knew Bora cooked all of this.

--

Bora was already in bed when she heard Yoohyeon coming into the room. She climbed up into her bunk and sighed.

"Today was kinda huh..."

"I guess."

"I think you went too far. You know how she is. She takes it all to heart. She was really hurting back there."

"Yoohyeon, I'm really not in the mood. Goodnight."

Yoohyeon bit her lip and turned off the light not wanting to anger her more.

--

The next morning was busy as they had a busking event. They had no time to eat and were in the van that will take them to their location. The atmosphere was still thick, but everyone was sleepy so no one really cared as they stayed quiet trying to nap during the ride.

When they arrived, they were greeted by many fans who patiently waited to see their favorite idols. Siyeon waved at some of them and stayed quiet. Since she now had a cool image to keep up, she didn't smile much and she was relieved she didn't have to fake it. Bora was on the other end waving at fans smiling brightly. Siyeon couldn't tell if she was faking it or she actually didn't care that they weren't talking. The thought of that stabbed her heart and she looked down on the ground as the fans kept taking pictures with their big cameras.

--

Getting back to the dorms, Siyeon was lying in her bed browsing social media via her secret accounts. She loved seeing fangirls losing it completely because of something she had done. But today wasn't the same. She had a couple of fansites and she looked so sad in each picture they took. Fans were commenting on how she was really out of it today and how she didn't interact much. One fan noticed that Bora didn't even look at her once, 'maybe they fought', they wrote. She couldn't suppress the sad smile that appeared on her lips. Their fans knew them so well.

As she was reading more comments someone knocked on the door and came in. None other than Bora herself. Siyeon looked up and froze when she saw her unexpected guest. They looked at each other and Siyeon sat up on her bed.

"I'm sorry, Siyeon." Bora leaned on the door and sighed.

"I'm sorry too..." Siyeon was playing with her fingers and couldn't look at her.

Bora was waiting for eye contact, but it just wasn't happening.

"Um... I'm listening..."

"Now, now you listen to me? And not when I was trying to show you the dance?"

Siyeon stayed silent like a kid who didn't do their homework on time.

"Can you at least look at me?"

Siyeon bit her lip and looked up. They've known each other for years now, but the older girl was still so intimidating at times.

"I went too far, I never meant to hurt you. I was just frustrated with the whole progress and the frustration came out. I'm sorry, really."

"It's okay... I get it. I was acting stupid..." Siyeon nodded lightly.

"I was just trying to help you... I didn't know what else to do and you were completely ignoring my help."

"You're right, I'm sorry... Can you please practice it with me?"

Bora wanted to say something more but just smiled.

"Can we start right away?" Siyeon tried to hide her smile and nodded. They hugged tightly and Bora kissed her cheek making Siyeon blush.

As they opened the door, they saw their members getting startled as they moved back from the door. They were listening to everything and got caught.

"It's not how it looks! Really! We were just...um..." Yubin tried to lie, but Bora gave her a look.

"Run before I beat you all up!"

The girls laughed in panic and ran away as fast as they could, happy that everything was back to normal, as it should be.