"There is just something about her."

Suayeon one-shots

The fansign in Seoul was going by fast as the girls interacted with their fans who waited patiently to meet them. They were giving autographs, answering questions and just listened to their fans pour out their emotions and how much they loved them.

Siyeon would always make sure she was fully engaged in the conversation and made the person in front of her feel comfortable. She had been told that she was intimidating and even though she liked that about herself, she was still a sweet, caring person.

The fans were being moved quickly by the staff instructing them to move to the next member and it always felt too short. What could you possibly say in a minute? 

A new fan sat in front of Siyeon and they greeted each other while Siyeon was opening their album to sign it. She thanked them for all the compliments and smiled back at them. She read their post-it note with their question.

"Who would you marry in Dreamcatcher?"

The fan nodded shyly waiting for her answer. Siyeon leaned back a bit tilting her head and started tapping her chin with the marker.

"This one right here." She pointed with her thumb to her left. The fan followed the direction she was pointing at and their eyes landed at Bora, who was busy posing for pictures and interacting with the crowd.

"Why her?" The fan asked making Siyeon look over at Bora.

Her golden blonde wavy hair was falling over her shoulders while a crown some fan gave her was sitting on her head. She was waving at the fans and smiled at them. To Siyeon, she looked like a literal goddess.

"There is just something about her." Siyeon smiled and looked over at the fan in front of her who was left speechless.

They quickly said bye and the line moved. Bora greeted the same fan making them chuckle at the previous events. Siyeon quickly put her index finger over her lips shushing them and winking. Bora looked at them two back and forth confused. The fan laughed and shook her head as if nothing happened.

When the fan left, Bora tapped Siyeon's shoulder. "What happened with that fan?"

Siyeon quickly scanned her face. She loved every single detail. She stared at her for a bit longer than necessary and just smiled.

"Won't tell."

"Ah, come on!" Bora hit her on the shoulder, but fortunately for Siyeon, she forgot about the event for the rest of the fansigning.

--

Back at the dorm, Bora and Yoohyeon were lying on the couch in the living room watching tv and just relaxed. The younger girl was on her phone scrolling through Twitter. Of course, they had secret accounts and they loved being able to stalk their fans without them knowing.

She was scrolling through a fan's thread of the fansign when something caught her eye.

[insomniasiyeon]
I asked Siyeon who would she marry out of the girls and guess what! She pointed at Bora! She looked at her and you could see the love she has for her. She said that there's just something about her! So sweet!

Yoohyeon smirked and put her phone in front of Bora's face making her swift her gaze from the tv to the phone. She took Yoohyeon's phone slowly reading the tweet over and over again. She sat up a bit and a big smile broke on her lips.

"So that's what happened back then! The girl just wouldn't tell me!"

She read it once again before handing the phone back to Yoohyeon.

"Suayeon ship is strong."

She laughed when Bora slapped her shoulder. Bora leaned back and picked up her phone quickly opening the messaging app.

[Bora <3]
Come to the living room... you coward ;)

Siyeon stared at the text confused as she rolled out of her bed and walked over to the living room.

"What is it?" She looked at the two girls and made her way over to the couch sitting next to Yoohyeon, making the tall girl be in the middle of Bora and her.

"Hey, wifey." Bora smirked and Siyeon raised her eyebrows in shock.

"Wait...you know? How?"

Yoohyeon briefly explained to her how they saw the tweet. Siyeon groaned in annoyance and slouched deeper down the couch.

"There is something about me?" Bora tilted her head and reached for Siyeon's hand over Yoohyeon. She sighed and played with Bora's fingers not really wanting to answer.

"You're just embarrassed that we found out!" Yoohyeon nudged her.

"It's not that deep guys." Siyeon let go of Bora's hand and looked over at the tv hoping the conversation would die out.

"My beautiful wifey, when's our anniversary?"

Siyeon couldn't hide the smile on her lips. She turned her body towards the two girls.

"First of all, we need to date before calling it a marriage, you know?" Siyeon winked making Yoohyeon laugh.

"Okay, let's date then." Bora's facial expression was calm and natural. Siyeon thought she was either really good at keeping a poker face or she was actually serious.

"Well? Do you want to?" Bora asked again since she got no response from Siyeon the first time.

"Sure." Siyeon shrugged and smiled trying to play along. Bora smirked and leaned closer to Siyeon placing her hand on Yoohyeon's leg.

"Can we kiss?"

Yoohyeon let out a gasp and covered . She was enjoying the show playing in front of her eyes. Bora was way too straight forward for Siyeon's liking. She knew she was just teasing her, but she wondered if there was any truth in those jokes.

"Siyeon, baby, come on, kiss me."

Siyeon thought she died for a second when the word 'baby' fell out of Bora's mouth. She bit her lip and wanted to act brave so she started leaning in.

"Wait, are you actually..." Yoohyeon's jaw dropped and she covered her eyes but made sure she was peeking through her fingers. There was no way in hell she would miss this. She started screeching when their lips were almost touching and Siyeon pulled away giggling.

"I can't do it, I can't!" She burried her face into the couch from embarrassment leaving the other two girls laughing.

"Knew you'd be a coward! Help! My wife's a coward!" Bora yelled and threw a pillow at Siyeon which made her turn around and throw it back, but it hit Yoohyeon's head and now the recently married couple started laughing so hard that Bora fell to the floor, resulting in even more laughing fits.

After the crazy pillow fight that took place after Yoohyeon joined in, the three girls were lying on the couch out of breath.

"It's all Siyeon's fault, she just wouldn't kiss me." Bora sat up looking over at Siyeon who smiled and shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Give me more time please, I'm shy."

Bora grinned and nodded. "I'll do just that. You're still my wifey though, that's settled, sorry."

The girls laughed and turned their attention to the tv leaving the pillow fight and marriage stuff behind.

--

All cuddled up under blankets, the three girls were enjoying a show Yoohyeon found for them to watch. Siyeon thought the show was interesting, but something else kept her mind running. Something about the way Bora was too comfortable with them kissing. She didn't back away, she didn't flinch, she didn't get red in the face. Nothing. She just waited for Siyeon to press her lips against hers. Like it was the most normal thing to do.

She was staring through the tv not paying attention when she saw Bora crawling over Yoohyeon carefully who was fast asleep.

"Um... what are you doing?" Siyeon asked as she sat up. A nervous chuckle escaped when Bora started to straddle her.

"What does it look like I'm doing... Wifey?" Bora's mouth formed a smirk as she placed her hands on each side of Siyeon's face connecting their lips into a gentle kiss.

For a reason unknown to her, Siyeon didn't pull away. She didn't get shocked. She fully leaned into the kiss. It felt so right to kiss Bora. She placed her hands around her waist pulling her closer as their lips danced with each other. It was magical and Siyeon didn't want it to stop.

"Go to bed Siyeon... You'll freeze here."

Siyeon opened her eyes and looked around confused. She met Bora's eyes that were staring at her as she was gently running her hand over Siyeon's side. Siyeon sat up and still couldn't understand what was going on. She froze when Bora's thumb was rubbing the corner of .

"Damn, you really drool in your sleep..." Bora chuckled and moved her hand away. Siyeon looked at her and raised her eyebrows.

"Sleep? Oh... I fell asleep..."

"Yes silly, now get up and go to your bed." Bora sighed and got off the couch herself. Siyeon watched her and wasn't sure if she fell asleep after the kissing or it never actually happened.

"Hey, did we... Um, you know..."

Bora turned around hearing Siyeon speak. Her face showed a confused expression. She bobbed her head once to tell Siyeon to continue.

"Nevermind. Doesn't matter." Siyeon scratched her head and pushed the blanket away from her and got up. The two girls said goodnight and went their separate ways to their rooms.

--

The next day Siyeon found Bora cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Bora lifted her head and smiled seeing a sleepy Siyeon in her pyjamas.

"Morning, wifey."

Siyeon smiled back at her and sat down on a chair. "You're really not letting that go, huh?"

Bora shook her head and turned around to check on the stove.

"Then how about a good morning kiss?" Siyeon asked jokingly and bit her bottom lip hiding her smile.

Bora faced her again and smirked. She started walking over when Siyeon put her hands up and started shaking them towards Bora.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"

Bora stopped and sighed returning to her cooking. Siyeon noticed the disappointment written all over her face.

"You're either a big coward or you really don't like me as I thought..."

Siyeon's face dropped when she heard that. She blinked a few times trying to process it.

"What is that supposed to mean?" She bluntly asked, almost in an accusing way.

Bora was focused on cutting up the food and just gave a small smile. "I'm just messing with you." She softly said and turned around to put the cut-up food in a pot. She could feel Siyeon's eyes on her back. The uninvited tension was getting heavier and heavier. Siyeon sliced through the silence in the room.

"I don't think you are."

Bora turned around letting their eyes meet. They stared at each other deeply in thought.

Bora wanted to take a step forward before stopping herself when Yubin, Gahyeon, and Minji started entering the kitchen greeting them brightly. Siyeon's dark eyes were still focused on Bora. She didn't like how she kept calling her a coward. There was nothing cowardly about not wanting to kiss her. After all, they're just friends and co-workers and you don't kiss those on the lips... Right?

She blinked and shifted her gaze towards the three girls greeting them with a smile. The two younger girls joined Siyeon at the table while Minji walked over to Bora to see what she was preparing. They were talking about the food and Bora glanced over at Siyeon whose eyes were already at her. She sighed turning her gaze away knowing today will be a long day.

--

At the dance studio, after an intense practice, the girls were stretching and Yoohyeon walked closer to Bora and Siyeon.

"How's the marriage going?" She smiled and looked at them both. Bora looked at her then at Siyeon who kept her eyes on Yoohyeon.

"Think we might get a divorce soon." Siyeon said while smirking. Bora scoffed as she was stretching her hip. Yoohyeon gasped jokingly.

"Why, what happened?"

"Ask miss Bora."

Siyeon got Bora's full attention now as she turned her head towards her, her eyes scanning the smug face and eyes that stared back at her.

"Siyeon's just a big, nervous coward that is scared of kissing me, that's all there is to it. Can't be together if you can't kiss your wife." She shrugged and gave her best fake smile to Siyeon who stared at her visibly pissed off by her comments. She was clenching her jaw, wanting to burst out several comebacks, but decided not to stoop to her level. Instead, she just walked away to the other girls.

"Why is she so mad? Can't handle the jokes anymore?" Yoohyeon looked at Bora who shrugged as she stretched her legs.

"Maybe there's something more to it."

Yoohyeon stared at her shocked when Bora gave her an exaggerated wink making the younger girl hit her shoulder playfully. Bora thought it was better if she just thought of it as a joke still. But it was definitely turning into something else. That staredown in the kitchen wasn't just a joke.

After a while, Bora was biting her lip trying to think of something else, but her mind was just like a rabbit hole, finding unrealistic scenarios and expectations. Nothing could be born out of this. It started with a joke and it should end on that note.

So, with that, Bora started walking over to Siyeon. Wrapping her hand around the younger girl's arm, she made her notice her presence.

"Can we talk for a second?"

Siyeon looked at her hand then back to Bora and nodded. They walked over to the side so they could be alone. Siyeon leaned against the mirror on the wall with her back and put her hands inside her pockets as she waited for Bora to start.

"How can you go from saying that there's something special about me to being mad at me?"

Siyeon snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Look, I don't know why you're so upset, but I don't want you to be. Therefore, I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way, I guess my jokes went too far."

Siyeon wasn't too convinced of that. It seemed like Bora just wanted to get over with it. Like she didn't see what was actually going on. The bigger picture.

"The whole coward thing is really annoying. I think it's better if we just drop all of this. It's of no use. I don't want to fight with you. But I still want an explanation for the thing you said in the kitchen."

Bora unintentionally gulped. She didn't think she would be confronted by Siyeon. She thought the girl had already forgotten about that.

"I was just playing around, really."

Siyeon's lips turned into a smirk making Bora look down at them.

"And I again think you weren't. I think what you said was actually the truth. Honestly, I think you actually like me and you want me to like you back. That's why you started this whole thing."

Bora stared at her and hated how Siyeon's face was starting to relax. She could see the pride in her eyes, her ego growing.

"Siyeon, this isn't highschool, don't flatter yourself please. You started it with your comment about me. I came over to stop this useless bickering with you, but I guess it was dumb to do so. Let's just stay mad at each other since apparently, that's better."

She walked away leaving Siyeon alone. Her calling her name was useless because Bora walked out of the studio slamming the door behind her making the other girls flinch. They all looked over at Siyeon who just shrugged not wanting to explain their business. It was too complicated and she had no energy whatsoever.

--

Arriving back at the dorm, Siyeon noticed that Bora wasn't there. She hated herself for hoping she was, but maybe it was better if they both cool off first.

"So, where's Bora? Siyeon why did she run out like that?" Minji asked looking at Siyeon.

"I told you for the 5th time, I don't know. Can you guys leave me alone, I'm not her parent. God..." She walked away to her room leaving all the girls but Yoohyeon confused.

After a while, Siyeon got a text.

[Yoohyeon~~]
Spill.

Siyeon groaned and turned around in her bed. Yoohyeon knew her too well. She had a part in all of this so she deserved to know.

[Siyeonnn]
She's just... Frustrating me...

Yoohyeon positioned herself on the couch so the other girls don't see her phone. She knew Siyeon would kill her if they saw.

[Yoohyeon~~]
I saw you talking at the studio, what happened??

[Siyeonnn]
She came over wanting to apologize I guess, but lol it was so weak.
Then I asked her to explain what happened in the kitchen and she just avoided the question and acted like I'm my own or something.

[Yoohyeon~~]
What happened in the kitchen?

[Siyeonnn]
Welp... should've left out that part.
Ughhhh...
Basically I joked and asked for a morning kiss right?
And she started walking over all confident, I panicked and stopped her...
Then she said something like "You're a coward or you just don't like me like I thought"

Yoohyeon's eyes shot wide as she read that.

[Yoohyeon~~]
Wow...

[Siyeonnn]
I know right!!!

[Yoohyeon~~]
You're really a coward :(

[Siyeonnn]
Yoohyeon...

[Yoohyeon~~]
Kidding!
But like ?
She obviously likes you???
Why were we so blind, it actually makes perfect sense now looking back.

[Siyeonnn]
Nothing makes sense!

[Yoohyeon~~]
Do you like her?

[Siyeonnn]
Not like that.

[Yoohyeon~~]
Sure ;)

[Siyeonnn]
Maybe... ....

[Yoohyeon~~]
You want to her?

Yoohyeon was trying her best not to laugh at her own jokes. She covered and got weird stares from the other girls.

[Siyeonnn]
Yoohyeon... I swear I'll punch you in the face.

[Yoohyeon~~]
Okay okay jeez...

[Siyeonnn]
What do I do?
She's pissed at me :)

[Yoohyeon~~]
Well this situation is really weird, I mean I thought you were straight?

[Siyeonnn]
I am!

[Yoohyeon~~]
Siyeon...

[Siyeonnn]
I am straight.
But I kinda sorta had a dream we made out on the couch...
The way her lips moved against mine?? It felt so right???
I'm telling you, there's just something about Bora that makes me go crazy.

Siyeon sighed and rolled on her back as she remembered the fansign. If she just answered differently, this whole mess could've been avoided.

She her lips trying to remember the taste of Bora's lips. It was such a vivid dream. One of those you hope you could dream again.

[Yoohyeon~~]
Awww someone's in love <3

[Siyeonnn]
Yooh please...
I just now realized that it's actually your fault for showing Bora that tweet.

[Yoohyeon~~]
Oopsie...
I mean, Bora is beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I'm not into her you know?
I don't swing that way...

[Siyeonnn]
Yeah, you swing into Minji's way.

Yoohyeon almost spilled the water she was drinking and the girls next to her were getting more and more suspicious.

[Yoohyeon~~]
WHAT?

[Siyeonnn]
Nothing.
Help me out for real now :(

[Yoohyeon~~]
Just talk.
Until it's settled.

[Siyeonnn]
I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to talk to me.

[Yoohyeon~~]
Then make her.

[Siyeonnn]
...that sounds wrong.

[Yoohyeon~~]
Take it however you'd like, just please stop fighting and stop being useless lesbians.

[Siyeonnn]
A what??

[Yoohyeon~~]
I don't know, saw it on Twitter :D
Listen, I have to go, the others are bugging me trying to see what I'm doing on my phone!

[Siyeonnn]
No words...
Text me when she gets back :/

[Yoohyeon~~]
Will do.
Good luck!
Congrats on coming out! <3

[Siyeonnn]
Remind me to strangle you when I'm done with Bora :)

[Yoohyeon~~]
When you're done with Bora? Damn ;)

[Siyeonnn]
.....

Siyeon waited for hours until end and there was no sign of Bora. She checked the time it was almost 11:30 pm. She bit her lip and actually started to get worried. She swallowed her pride and decided to text her.

[Siyeon <3]
Bora, I know you're angry, but it's getting really late...
Are you coming back soon?
I think we should talk about everything.

Bora was riding the subway and she was already on her phone scrolling through when she got the text. She tensed up when she saw Siyeon's name appear at the top of the screen. She opened the text and smiled brightly. Good thing was that she couldn't give Siyeon that satisfaction to see her face right now.

[Bora <3]
Missing me?

A giggle escaped . She just had to poke a bit of fun at Siyeon. It was stronger than her.

"God she's so annoying..." Siyeon murmured. She waited a few minutes before replying. With the way Bora acted, the best thing would be to leave her on read, but she couldn't do that.

[Siyeon <3]
Don't make me regret texting you...
I'll be in the kitchen when you come back.

[Bora <3]
I'm on the subway.
Be back in like 15 minutes.
Thank you for caring :)

Siyeon rolled her eyes and put her phone down. She was happy Bora was coming, but at the same time, she was feeling more and more anxious. What does she tell her? How would she react? Did she actually like her or is it a big joke?

Exhaling and getting out of her bed, Siyeon went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water to calm herself down. Putting the glass down she started walking around nervously. She eventually stopped when she heard the door. She bit her lip when she saw Bora enter the room giving her a small smile.

"Hi..."

"Hey."

Bora put her arms behind her back and leaned against the door frame. Siyeon was standing in the middle of the kitchen with hands in her back pockets. They were a safe distance apart from each other.

"Is it cold outside?" Siyeon asked to ease the already built-up tension. She hated small talk, but they had to start somewhere. Bora smiled and put her hands on her cheeks feeling the cold on her fingers.

"Are they that red?"

Siyeon smiled a bit and nodded. Bora put her hands down and intertwined her fingers. She looked at Siyeon and her expression got serious.

"How come you texted me?"

"I was worried something might have happened to you." Siyeon answered instantly. She shrugged when she saw Bora's face. She was just stared blankly at her. She probably thought she would reply with a sarcastic comment, but she was tired of the arguing.

"Where are the other girls?"

"Probably asleep."

Bora nodded slowly and looked away. She could never win the staring contest with Siyeon. Her eyes were looking deep into your soul if you stared for too long.

"So... We are alone here?" Bora dared to look at Siyeon again who was nibbling on her lip.

"Yeah..." She barely managed to say and look away.

The silent moment that followed after that felt like years have passed by. The thick air in the room was suffocating them both. This unbearable tension and suspense made the girls tense.

Bora was looking at the floor when she noticed Siyeon taking slow steps forward. Their eyes met again and she took more steps quicker this time while Bora threw her arms around her neck as their lips crashed together. Siyeon slid her arms around Bora's waist pulling her closer as they deepened the kiss. Their lips and tongues were hungry for each other, the intensity only rose higher with each movement of their heads. Siyeon pulled away as they regained their breath.

"Who's a coward now?" Siyeon quietly gasped for air and stared into Bora's eyes.

"Took you long enough."

Bora grabbed her shirt and pulled her closer to taste her lips again. Siyeon lifted Bora making her wrap her legs around Siyeon's waist as she stumbled towards the living room that was connected to the kitchen.

As Siyeon walked she hit into a chair making them smile into each other's lips as they kissed. She slowly let Bora fall onto the couch and got on top of her. They were making out when Bora felt Siyeon's hand under her shirt and she placed her hand on Siyeon's chest pushing her gently away and breaking off the kiss.

"Siyeon... We're not doing... that... right?"

Siyeon had on the same smug face Bora hated so much. She caressed her side and looked at her.

"We're not. At least not this soon... I just wanted to see your reaction... Coward."

Bora's eyes went wide before mimicking Siyeon's smirk as she pulled her again into a kiss.

After a long make-out session, they were slowly getting sleepy and decided to just crash here. They started taking off their clothes, each leaving their shirt over their bare chests because sleeping in a bra wasn't exactly the most comfortable thing in the world.

Getting under the blankets, Bora turned around so Siyeon could spoon her. They were enjoying the moment before Bora broke it by turning around so she could face Siyeon.

"I'm sorry for the fight. Honestly now. I never meant to hurt you, but I panicked when you confronted me and yeah..."

Siyeon was now running her thumb across Bora's cheek as she listened to her.

"I'm sorry too. I still think there's something about you though."

They couldn't see each other in the darkness, but Siyeon could feel Bora's cheek under her hand getting bigger as she smiled hearing that.

"Like what..." She drew small circles on Siyeon's arm that she used as a pillow.

"The way your eyes sparkle when you're really excited about something, the way your tiny hand feels in mine, when you get all serious when we learn a new choreo, when you get angry at something stupid, or when you punch those poor plushies at the fansign, or the way you make me laugh like there's no tomorrow. I could go all night..."

Bora felt her stomach turn from all of that and she could throw up butterflies. She leaned in quickly pecking Siyeon before turning back around pressing her body against Siyeon's. She closed her eyes and intertwined their hands.

"I really like you Siyeon... I thought I was obvious enough all these years, but I guess not."

Siyeon shut her eyes and chuckled.

"I can't help but wonder, why me? Why not other girls?"

Bora was keeping Siyeon guessing for a bit before answering.

"It just happened. It's not like I wanted it to happen if you get what I mean. I guess there's something special about you too."

Siyeon kissed the back of Bora's head and tightened her grip on her making her giggle.

They talked more about them, what they like about each other, what they dislike, when they started falling for each other and so on. They also questioned whether to tell the girls, the company, how all of that would go down. They decided to think about that tomorrow.

For now, they would enjoy this peaceful moment between them that they had missed so much.