"You can't give more than yourself."

Suayeon one-shots

"Bora, are we there yet?" Siyeon whined like a child as she followed Bora through the snowy path leading to somewhere unknown to her.

Bora didn't want to tell her anything. She just said she wanted to take her somewhere special for their anniversary.  As much as Siyeon was a romantic soul and always appreciated Bora's efforts, being in the middle of nowhere, up in the mountains, deep into a snowy forest, wasn't really what she had in mind. They have been walking for years and her backpack was too heavy as she packed way too many things. The snow was also slowly annoying her and she just wanted to get it over with. 

"Tell me again why I keep up with your impatient ?" Bora said smiling and not stopping her tempo.

She suddenly took a sharp right deeper into the woods. She still remembered the way like she was a little girl again. As they walked, all the memories came back to her. She missed those times so much and to be able to be here with Siyeon made her heart full.  

"Because you love me." The smug that appeared on Siyeon's face soon disappeared when a tree branch poked her forehead. She groaned rubbing the spot and felt the snow get watery on her fingers.  

"Baby, come here." 

Bora's voice made her lift her head and look at her. She was holding her scarf up.

"But, I'm not cold?" Siyeon furrowed her eyebrows as Bora turned her around and covered her eyes with it, using it as a blindfold.

"We're really close now and I want it to be a surprise, so no peeking!"

Siyeon sighed in defeat and nodded. "Okay, I trust you not to kill me out here in these creepy woods." 

Bora laughed at her ridiculous comment and guided her carefully through the path making sure she didn't slip or walk into a tree.

A few minutes later and a few more annoying cries from Siyeon, they have finally arrived. Bora stared at it for a bit taking it all in before she placed her hands on the blindfold around Siyeon's eyes.

"Ready?" She whispered into Siyeon's ear and the other girl nodded happily.

Bora let the scarf slid off Siyeon's head slowly making her eyes open instantly. She could feel her lungs letting out a breath of amazement. She didn't know where to look first. Her wide eyes stared at a modern two-story cabin situated by the lakefront of a beautiful, now frozen lake that was surrounded by snowy mountains.

Siyeon was completely speechless as she just gazed around taking everything fully in. She felt Bora's arms find their way around her body, leaning into her side. Siyeon put her arm around her and was still so shocked. When Bora told her to pack clothes, she thought they would spend time in a hotel and not a cozy-looking cabin. 

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Bora stared up at Siyeon who turned her head towards Bora and kissed her once feeling their cold lips press against each other. Bora grinned and snuggled into Siyeon's chest.

"Thank you, Bora. This is really amazing..." Siyeon looked around again and held Bora close appreciating every second of this moment as they were surrounded by nothing but beautiful mother nature and all of her perks.    

--

"So, it was basically your dad's wish?" Siyeon asked as she sat down by the table in the kitchen.

It had a modern, rustic design. This was definitely where most of Bora's money went to. Siyeon always wondered what she did with it, she kept saying she gave it to her parents. Everything made sense now.  

"Yes, he wanted me to freshen it up and modernize it a bit. But since I had no time to visit often, I just sent them money over and contacted an architect to go over everything with my parents. Remind me to show you how it looked like before, there's an album somewhere in the house." Bora pointed with her hand in the direction of the living room.

Siyeon nodded as she looked around and sipped her coffee. "What about interior design? I can see a bit of your touch in everything." She smirked raising her eyebrows and Bora nodded smilingly leaning against the counter.

"I couldn't just leave that to him. It wouldn't be this pretty and cozy." 

Siyeon rolled her eyes, but she knew Bora did an amazing job. It kinda made her want to leave the dorm and splurge on an apartment; live there with Bora and pettily argue over what furniture would be better. She loved the other girls, but living alone with her girlfriend would really be an experience. They would be all alone and could do so many things. Many, many exciting things.  

"Siyeon, are you listening?"

Siyeon blinked and shot her head up looking at Bora. "Huh? What did you say?"

Bora rolled her eyes putting her cup of hot chocolate down. "I asked if you want to go take a walk by the lake?"

"Oh... Yes, I'd love that." She smiled brightly and Bora gave her back a smile. She loves that silly girl so much.

--

With interlocked arms and warm clothes, the girls walked by the frozen lake looking around at the blissful scenery surrounding them. The only sound was the crunchy sound made by their feet as they walked on the snow and a few clicks of their phones as they took pictures trying to capture this moment forever. Everything else was at rest.

Siyeon took a deep breath in feeling the cold air meet her lungs. It felt so refreshing from the polluted air in Seoul she was so used to.

She looked over to Bora who was looking ahead before her eyes met Siyeon's.

"Babe, can we come here more often? I'm in love already."

Bora nodded smiling and tiptoeing to kiss Siyeon.

"I'm sorry I didn't bring you here sooner, but like I said, the cabin wasn't ready yet. But I promise I'll take you more often. We could go in the spring. It's also beautiful."

"You're beautiful." Siyeon wrapped her arm gently around Bora's neck. 

Bora's lips turned into a big smile as Siyeon's words caught her off guard and a small blush graced her cold cheeks. She looked up to Siyeon with eyes full of love.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Siyeon grinned and leaned down connecting their lips again into a deeper kiss. They stopped walking completely and turned their bodies to face each. Bora placed her hands on Siyeon's shoulders and moved her lips against hers feeling them get warmer. Siyeon pulled her closer smiling into the kiss. She could do this all day long.  

"Enough with this sappy crap." Bora said when she pulled away which left Siyeon frowning a bit, but her face soon changed when she got hit with a snowball. Her ears were met with Bora's obnoxious laugh as she ran away quickly.

"Kim Bora, you're so dead!"  Siyeon wiped the snow off her face and crouched down to make a few snowballs. She lifted her head and Bora was at a safe distance also making some. They looked at each other smiling widely like kids. Bora raised her eyebrows up and down.

"Come here, you coward."

Siyeon stood up holding her ammo ready to cover Bora with it. Bora stayed where she was and smirked. Siyeon threw one towards her, but it didn't reach.

"Pathetic." Bora snorted looking down at the snowball that was now fallen apart.

She was too busy mocking Siyeon's attempt, that she didn't realize the genius strategy behind it and her sneaking up on her and before she knew it Siyeon was firing up the snowballs at her. Bora was screaming trying to run away, but Siyeon was too close now and kept hitting her. One got into her hair and Bora shivered when she felt the cold water run down her neck and back. 

"Siyeonnn, stop!" She cried out still trying to run away while Siyeon was laughing like a maniac and didn't stop making snowballs quickly throwing them at Bora. Seeing how annoyed she got, Siyeon cursed under her breath and chuckled when Bora turned around fuming.  

"Oh, baby, come on, it ain't that deep..." Siyeon stared at her now genuinely worried she took it too far. Bora wiped the snow off her clothes and looked away. 

"Whatever."

Siyeon just stood there and watched her be mad. She walked over wanting to take Bora's hands, but instead, Bora pushed her and Siyeon fell into the fresh snow. Her jaw dropped as she looked up at Bora who was grinning. 

"Got ya, !" She jumped onto her screaming and Siyeon let out a defeated laugh getting snow on her neck as well. The cold tickled her skin and moving her head only got more snow into her clothes. Bora smiled at her and Siyeon pouted. Her long black hair and beanie were completely covered in snow and she even got some on her face not yet melted away.  

"God, you're so cute." Bora said as she leaned down to kiss her. Siyeon wanted to smile but decided she wouldn't give Bora that satisfaction yet. 

"As if one compliment and a kiss could make it all better." She rolled her eyes and looked at Bora who raised her eyebrows. She waited a second before leaving kisses all over Siyeon's face making her chuckle.

"Okay, okay, you're forgiven... I guess..." She wanted to keep her act up, but it was damn hard with Bora straddling her like that. Her long, wavy, blonde hair falling over her shoulders with her rosy cheeks and nose, she looked like an ethereal angel. Siyeon thought if heaven existed, this was what it looked it.  

"Baby, why are you staring at me like that..." Bora questioned and looked into Siyeon's left then into her right eye trying to figure it out. The girl under her and pressed her mittens on Bora's cheeks making her tense up by the cold, but she didn't break eye contact. 

"It's so cold lying here and my is absolutely frozen, but with the way you look right now, I don't want to move."

Bora chuckled and gently punched her shoulder.  "Let's go back before hungry wolves find us."

Siyeon's face changed completely hearing that. Bora got off her and helped her up.

"Are there really wolves here?" Siyeon asked shaking off the snow off her clothes and looked around. The sun was still up, but it will soon set.

She looked to the forest and gulped as she imagined a whole pack of wolves staring at them, carefully watching their every move.

"Mhm. I saw one once or twice before. But I'm just playing, it's not like they will go after us. Well, I hope, at least." Bora laughed shrugging as if it was nothing and started walking back to the cabin which looked fairly small from where they were. 

Siyeon quickly followed her, not trying to risk staying alone. She liked wolves as animals, but from afar where they couldn't eat her.

Bora realized she got her worried, so she took her hand and held it while they walked back. Siyeon always tried to act tough, but in reality, she was a big baby that liked to get taken care of.

Bora smiled at her thoughts because she wouldn't change her for the world. 

--

When they arrived back, the inside of the cabin was a bit warmer than outside, but it was still a bit chilly.

"Siyeon, go start the bath upstairs and I'll get the fire going." Bora took off her jacket, mittens, and hat tossing them aside.

"Yes, mommy, boss me around." Siyeon smirked taking off her clothes and running her hand through her hair. 

Bora laughed and shook her head walking off into the living room.

Siyeon jogged upstairs and stopped when she saw a photo that caught her eye. Her eyes scanned it and she started smiling when she recognized the small girl. Young Bora was wearing a cute, blue dress and was smiling brightly for the camera. Siyeon thought her smile didn't change at all over the years. She kissed her fingers and placed them on the photo before walking off to the bathroom.

She let the water run into the deep bath and stared around the room. It looked like it came out some interior design magazine, with all the fancy stone and wood combination.

She touched the stone wall feeling the texture on her fingers. She remembered how Bora told her that they rent this place for the whole year. If their parents quit their regular jobs, they could easily live off only this income as it was probably expensive to rent such a beautiful place.   

"Such a business girl." She said out loud and smiled to herself as she watched steam coming out of the now hot bath.

Meanwhile, Bora got the fire going and put some more logs into the fireplace and closed off the glass doors. She brushed her hands together and walked over to the kitchen to check for some food in the freezer. She had told her father to get them loads of food just in case. And so he did as she checked inside. She nodded happily. This will sustain them for these two nights.

She took some out and closed up the door when she heard Siyeon coming down the stairs.  

"The bath is ready!" She walked over to the fireplace and put her hands towards it feeling the warmth. The cabin was already getting to a decent temperature due to the wood that held the heat in. Bora hugged her from behind and nuzzled her head into Siyeon's back.

"Well, let's go wash up then." 

--

Feeling the hot water biting on her skin, Bora shut her eyes and leaned back against Siyeon. After all the walking today and the cold weather, this was just what she needed. If she fully let herself go, she could fall asleep in here. Siyeon hugging her and rubbing her thumb slowly against her skin wasn't helping with the idea of trying to stay awake. 

"We have to chop more wood tomorrow." Bora sleepily said still with her eyes shut and exhaled a heavy breath.

"You mean, you'll do it. I can't do with these nails." Siyeon tickled Bora's tummy with her nails. Bora smiled grabbing Siyeon's hand to stop her. 

"Oh, you'll do it, don't worry."

Siyeon groaned quietly and shut her eyes leaning her head back on the edge of the bath. 

"Why do you even have them so long? You never thought about having them shorter?" Bora asked making Siyeon open her eyes again.

"I don't know. I just love how they look. Kinda makes me feel powerful, you know." Siyeon giggled and Bora would roll her eyes if they were open so instead, she shook her head.

"Why do you ask though?"

Bora couldn't help but smile at Siyeon's obliviousness. The cold must have frozen her brain up. 

"Doesn't matter."

Siyeon furrowed her eyebrows and pulled a confused face as she didn't understand what Bora meant with that. She shrugged and pulled Bora closer kissing the back of her head.

They stayed for a while more before it was time to go back downstairs to eat something and cuddle on the couch in front of the fireplace.

Bora gave Siyeon a matching white bathrobe and they made their way down to the living room. 

"Go lie down, baby, I'll bring the food in a second." Bora said as she disappeared into the kitchen.

Siyeon stood in place for a while before slowly walking over to the couch and lying down. She pulled a blanket over her and stared at the fireplace.

A sudden wave of sadness and insecurity came over her. Bora was doing so much for her and she felt like she was just... there. Not doing anything. Not helping.

Who even was she in this relationship? How did she contribute to Bora's happiness?

Her thoughts were stabbing her heart one by one and she felt so bad, so guilty. She didn't realize that her eyes were stuck on the fire this whole time. She blinked when her gaze was interrupted by Bora putting in more wood. The flame illuminated her side profile giving her a golden glow to her pale skin and her eyes were focused on not letting the fire die out. Siyeon watched her closely and didn't even notice their dinner on the table that Bora brought over.

She had only eyes for her.   

--

Pushing the finished plates to the side and taking off their bathrobes, they lied down in their satin sleepwear sets with Bora positioned in between Siyeon and the couch. With a soft blanket over them, they stared together at the fire. There was just something so relaxing about it. 

Bora's head rested on Siyeon's chest that was rising up and down filled with anxious feelings.  

"Bora?" Siyeon spoke softly and Bora didn't look up, only hummed.

"Am I a good girlfriend?"

Bora waited for a second before moving up, holding herself up on her arm. She stared at Siyeon surprised.

"What kinda dumb question is that?"

Siyeon sat up and met Bora's eyes before looking down at her lap. 

"It's just... All of this is so amazing, the cabin, the nature... You give me so much and you don't get much in return. I just feel like I'm such a girlfriend." She quickly looked up at Bora and she could feel her tears building up and her eyes fighting them back. Bora moved her leg over straddling her, cupping her face and moving her head up so those tearful eyes are looking into hers.

"Baby, you have to stop. You have to stop thinking like that."

Siyeon's face didn't change and she just looked away. She knew that perfectly well, but she still felt bad.

"You can't give more than yourself."

Siyeon just nodded slowly and shut her eyes feeling Bora's soft lips press on her forehead. 

"You give back a lot. More than you think. To me, you're perfect. Please, don't think anything less of yourself."

Siyeon nodded again still not fully convinced, but with the way these words rolled off Bora's tongue so easily, made her feel a bit better. Reassured that even though she thinks so little of herself, there was someone out there that cared for her and that someone was right in front of her, pleading her to be happy with those beautiful dark eyes.

Siyeon smiled a bit and looked down at Bora's lips wanting to kiss them. Bora noticed and leaned in connecting them.

That kiss had a lot of meaning. It said more than what Bora just said.

Pulling away Bora rested her forehead on Siyeon's with her eyes closed.  

"Let's just sleep." Siyeon said and waited for Bora to position herself as the little spoon and she put her head on Siyeon's arm.

Siyeon knew that arm would probably be dead in the morning, but she couldn't care less about it right now. Wrapping her other arm tightly around Bora and intertwining their legs, they drifted to sleep to the sound of crackling wood as it burned throughout the cold night. 

--

Squinting her eyes due to the daylight creeping into the room, Siyeon turned her head to watch Bora still take slow breaths in and out. The queen laying on her back turned into the sleeping beauty. She looked so peaceful as the morning light detailed out all of her features that Siyeon wanted to kiss. She reached over carefully and gently brushed her hand across Bora's cheek.     

"I'll be a better girlfriend. I promise." Siyeon whispered and stayed for a while longer before getting up and putting on her bathrobe. She was taken back by how warm the cabin felt even though all the wood burned down in the night.

After she was done with the bathroom, she started making herself coffee and tea for Bora. She still didn't understand how she disliked coffee. Just the smell could make Siyeon feel high and energized. That first morning sip was always out of this world. Her loss though. 

She was focused on the drinks when she noticed something moving outside the window. She lifted her head looking out and at first, she couldn't believe it. A beautiful fallow deer with a reddish coat that was lightly covered in snow stood outside the cabin just on the edge of the forest.

Proudly wearing his royal antlers, Siyeon didn't dare to breathe at the sheer beauty of the animal. His nose moved from side to side and he slowly turned around disappearing into the trees. Siyeon stood in place not moving a muscle as this was such a surreal experience.

The boiling water begged for her attention and she shifted her gaze to the stove turning it off. Her lips pulled into a smile and she looked up again hoping to see the majestic beast again.

No luck.       

--

Bora woke up to a strange sound coming from outside. She sat up scratching her head and she looked around.

"Siyeon?" She spoke but got no answer.

She furrowed her eyebrows as the sound didn't stop. She got up quickly putting on her bathrobe and walked over closer to the source of it. She looked through the window and saw Siyeon swinging the axe into a log and breaking it in half. Bora grinned widely placing her hand on the window.

Siyeon looked fairly attractive while chopping wood as she fixed her gray beanie taking a short break. She turned her head when she heard knocking on the window. Her face lighted up seeing her girlfriend all smiley and she dropped the axe as she jogged over to the window. She breathed on it making it foggy and drew a heart with a little backward B inside. Bora was all giggly looking at it feeling butterflies just like when they first got together.

She pressed her lips against the window and Siyeon did the same. Pulling away smiling, Bora mouthed her to come back in, but Siyeon waved her hand and pointed to the wood that she still planned to chop. Bora put her hands up and pulled a face mouthing 'sorry sorry'. Siyeon chuckled and went back to work. Bora watched her for a while and thought she better take a picture of this.

Capturing Siyeon in action and the little heart as well, she went to the kitchen and saw that Siyeon prepared a whole thermos bottle of tea with a note.    

"For my beautiful queen that hates coffee. I love you. <3" 

Her cheeks were already burning from all the smiling, but she couldn't help, but do it again. She picked up the note and walked over to the window again seeing Siyeon working hard on the wood.

She read the note again and shut her eyes.

"Oh, Siyeon... I can't wait to be yours forever." 

--

Siyeon hurried back inside and carried in turns a few piles of the chopped wood as the snow began to fall harder. She wanted to go for more before Bora pulled on her jacket stopping her in place.

"Baby, it's enough." She smiled and Siyeon answered her with an icy kiss. Bora could feel the cold on her face and placed her hands on her cheeks rubbing them trying to warm them up. 

"You should shower. I'll be joining you soon..." She winked seductively and Siyeon smirked.

"I'll be waiting then."

--

Siyeon picked up her phone and immediately groaned remembering that the cabin had no Wi-Fi. Bora giggled and snuggled closer as they were sitting on the couch and watched a movie on the tv. She told her three times already that there was no internet here. It was Bora's parents' wish, which at first Bora was very against.

She soon realized how beneficial it was to just relax without worrying about constant notifications popping up. Sometimes, you need this break from the internet. Especially for them as idols. Reading comments about yourself all day, every day, can get really exhausting and unhealthy.  

"How is it for you to replace your phone with an axe?" Bora teased and took Siyeon's hand into hers.

"It's hard to get used to it, but I just had to learn how to handle an axe."

Bora chuckled and continued watching the movie.

"And why's that?"

"Well, I can't just embarrass myself in front of our kids one day when we bring them here." Siyeon sighed.

Bora tensed up as if her heart stopped beating for a second or maybe even two. She moved out of Siyeon's hold and turned her body to her. She was biting her lip hiding the smile that was slowly forming on her lips.

"Our kids?"

Siyeon's eyes met hers and she gave her back a shy smile. She nodded glancing at her lips then back to her eyes.

"Yes, our kids." 

Bora kept biting her lip.

Of course, it wasn't the first time she thought about raising kids with Siyeon, it was actually a big wish of hers. She always imagined cute scenarios and now hearing that Siyeon liked that idea as well, just made her heart flutter. She knew she chose right. She knew she wouldn't regret a single day spent with Siyeon.

She leaned closer and slowly closed the gap between their lips. Siyeon lifted her hand touching Bora's cheek gently as if it was made out of glass. Kissing slowly, they felt all the love in the world on each other's lips. 

"Can we stay in so I could kiss your pretty face all day long..." Siyeon softly said and kissed Bora's forehead. Bora knelt up and let herself fall into Siyeon's arms as they wrapped tightly around her waist. She shut her eyes at the embrace and breathed in Siyeon's scent that she couldn't get enough of.  

"I'd love that, but I want to take you sledding today." Bora smiled into Siyeon's neck. Siyeon turned her head to look outside the window and the snow stopped falling. 

"Well, let's go then!" 

--

"Hey... Isn't this a bit high up?" Siyeon gulped as she looked down the hill. Bora snorted and placed the wooden sled down.

"You're such a , Siyeon." She sat down and tapped the back of the sled with her hand. Siyeon groaned annoyed.

"It's not that I'm scared, I'm just worried for you." She watched Bora pull a face rolling her eyes at Siyeon's attempt at lying.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, come on now already!" 

Siyeon sighed and sat behind Bora hugging her. Bora shouted excitedly and pushed off with her feet making the sled go forward.

The speed rapidly increased and both were screaming going down. Siyeon felt her heart would jump out of if she didn't close it. Their landing could've been better as the sled turned around on a side and they fell into the snow laughing. 

"Okay, that was amazing!" Siyeon jumped up and clapped. Bora picked up the sled and smiled at her fixing her hat.

"Loser has to go alone!" She yelled before sprinting up the hill making Siyeon shout at the unfairness as she ran after her.

Unfortunately for Bora, she tripped while carrying the sled and fell face-first into the snow. Siyeon had to stop running to laugh at her girlfriend getting hit by karma. Bora threw a snowball at her and whined rubbing her face. Siyeon finally stopped laughing and walked closer to kiss her nose.

"The Kim Bora nose is intact. The world is safe." 

Bora smiled and punched her shoulder playfully. 

"Let's just not ing run and go together." Bora said defeated. Siyeon laughed again and rubbed her shoulder for comfort. 

They sledded a couple more times until they had no more energy to walk up the hill. Siyeon carried the sled back as they walked hand in hand. Somehow, they got on the topic of their trainee days.  

"Bora, what are you talking about, oh my god... I've been crushing on you since the first time I saw you!" 

Bora raised her eyebrows in shock hearing that.

"But you were always hanging out with Minji, you never looked at me!" She complained and Siyeon chuckled fixing the grip on the sled she carried. 

"Minji is my second mom. And I was too shy, stupid... Minji even said I'm being too obvious."

Bora's mind went back in time trying to remember those days. She just shrugged looking down at the snow.

"Oh well. What matters is that we're together now." She smiled up at Siyeon who gave her a quick peck on the lips. Bora leaned into her side and they walked in silence for a while.

"Hey, what are we actually going to do for our anniversary? It's today right?" Siyeon looked at Bora who was just smiling widely when she remembered her plan.

"I was thinking a nice, fancy dinner with some wine. Sounds good?"

Siyeon whistled impressed and nodded. "Deal. I'll dress nicely."

"You better." Bora smirked.

--

Bora prepared the table and watched over the food. She looked in the mirror and fixed her wavy hair a bit. She wanted to look perfect for this dinner. It wouldn't be just a typical dinner and Siyeon had no clue what would happen. She smiled and returned happily to the kitchen.

Siyeon was upstairs panicking over what to wear as she didn't bring anything too fancy for this trip. She sighed and put on a simple loose white shirt with some black pants. She left three buttons ed before she smirked looking in the mirror and ed the fourth one as well, showing more of her skin. Wearing a bra wasn't an option for obvious reasons.

She made her way downstairs and saw the table already set up with a candle in the middle and rose petals around, making it all more romantic. She grinned and looked over her shoulder hearing Bora walk up to her. She was smiling, but then her expression quickly changed seeing Siyeon's cleavage. She looked up into her flirty eyes and smirked.    

"You want me to undress you before we even begin eating?" Bora teased into her ear and Siyeon shut her eyes at her husky voice.

"Well, I can always button them back up." Siyeon was ready to button her shirt up when Bora grabbed her hands giving her a look.

"Don't you dare."

They smiled at each other and Bora turned around to walk back to the kitchen. Siyeon didn't miss the opportunity to gently slap her making her laugh. 

"You look cute, baby."

Bora turned her head with a smile on her face and her blonde locks bounced up and down.

To Siyeon, it looked like slow motion. A literal goddess.

Bora sent her a kiss and disappeared around the wall. Siyeon sat down and looked around the room as it wasn't lit up. Only the fireplace from the living room and the candle on the table made a dim light. She sighed and rested her head on her hands. It would be really hard to top all of this for their next anniversary.

Since they often spoil each other too much with expensive gifts, they had agreed that for their specials days they don't do gifts, but experiences and things like that.

Tapping her face with her finger, Siyeon was already planning what to do, where to take her, how to make it all worthwhile.

--

Eating up all the delicious food Bora had prepared, they drank wine and talked about everything and anything that came to their minds. Words rolled off their tongues easily, their eyes sparkled as they gazed at each other with looks full of affection and admiration making the whole night feel special and heartwarming.

"I don't want to go tomorrow. Two nights is too short." Siyeon pouted and Bora placed her hand over Siyeon's and rubbed it gently.

"I promise you, we'll come back soon."

"I can't wait." Siyeon smiled happily and nodded. She finished her glass and placed it back down.

Bora just stared at her across the table. This was it. It's actually happening. No going back now.

She bit her lip feeling her heart beating faster at her nervousness. "Siyeon, you honestly make me the happiest girl in the world." 

Siyeon's mouth pulled up into a smile and she wanted to say something back, but Bora held her hand up.

"Just let me talk, please."

She looked at Bora a bit puzzled but nodded. She gulped getting a bit worried about Bora's sudden change in attitude.

"You captured my heart the first day I saw you. I never thought that cute, little girl would mean so much to me. I never thought I would find someone so special, so early in my life. Siyeon, you're the best thing that happened to me. The way you care for me. The way you make me smile, laugh. The way we argue about the silliest things and soon make up because we miss each other too much. The way you tease me for everything. The way you make me mad that I could strangle you. The way you always stand up for me. The way you always protect me no matter what." 

Siyeon felt tears in her eyes as she carefully listened to Bora's words. She noticed she was also holding back tears.

"You make me feel so safe. You feel like home, Siyeon. And... I don't want that feeling to ever go away."

Siyeon leaned back in her chair as she watched Bora stand up and walk over to her staring deeply into her eyes.

"I want to spend the rest of my life by your side."

Reaching into her pocket, Bora took out a small black box and got down on her knee. Siyeon turned her body on the chair and put her hands over that dropped open. Bora started smiling and Siyeon's eyes kept looking back and forth between her and the box.  

"Lee Siyeon... Will you marry me?" 

She opened the box slowly revealing an all-black shiny diamond ring. Siyeon looked at it and stood up.  She started sobbing instantly realizing Bora remembered.

A long time ago, Siyeon mentioned that she would want a black ring for her engagement. The other girls made jokes about it, but the person she loved the most, just stayed silent and smiled noting down that wish of hers.

She nodded repeatedly, softly saying 'yes' as she couldn't stop crying. Bora's tears were running down her cheeks as she put the ring on Siyeon's hand. Siyeon looked at it and smiled through her tears and met Bora's lips that gave her a passionate kiss. They held each other tightly never wanting to let go. 

"I love you so much, Bora." Siyeon barely said trying not to choke up on her tears while looking into Bora's eyes.

"I love you too, baby. Forever." Bora smiled and kissed her again once. Siyeon wiped her tears away smiling at herself for crying so much. She lifted her hand to take a closer look at the ring. 

"It's perfect."

She got surprised when Bora pulled another ring out of her pocket.

"I got my matching white one." She winked and let Siyeon put it on her hand.

They stared at their hands and the two rings looked beautiful together like that. The whole meaning behind them made Siyeon's heart skip a beat. The difference in Bora's and Siyeon's personality. The difference in their looks. They perfectly complemented each other. They were just meant to be.  

"I want to watch us grow and I just want you by my side." Bora said holding Siyeon's hand.

"I'm yours forever, baby." Siyeon lifted her and Bora wrapped her body around Siyeon's as they kissed again and took all this love upstairs to the bedroom.

Bora didn't know if it was the occasion, the cabin, the snow falling slowly or a mix of everything, that made this night so magical as they were kissing down all the spots they could find,  breathlessly each other's names, moving their bodies sensually together, whispering sweet words to each other, and making love deep into the night.

They held each other close, knowing they are holding their entire world in their arms.

-- 

Getting to the dorm safely, they hugged the rest of the girls and they bugged them with many questions about the trip. Siyeon sat on the couch and purposely lifted her hand to scratch her face making sure the ring is showing.

"Oh, I don't know, it was okay, I guess."

Bora smirked catching the ring with her eyes. The girls looked at each other confused by her answer and then Gahyeon screamed making everyone jump.  

"What is wrong with you?!" Yoohyeon whined still having her hands over her ears. Gahyeon ran to Siyeon and grabbed her hand pointing to her ring. The girls looked confused and Bora showed hers. 

"Surprise! We're engaged!"

Seoul might have experienced an earthquake by how hard the girls screamed and jumped on Siyeon and Bora hugging them tightly. Minji started crying first, then Gahyeon followed, and soon the living room was full of tears.

The joy would have continued if Handong didn't call dibs on being a bridesmaid. Soon, the girls started arguing who should be one and who shouldn't. Yubin yelled that all of them should be one, but no one listened to the voice of reason since Yoohyeon and Gahyeon yelled at each other and pettily fought.

Bora sat on Siyeon's lap sideways and they just laughed at them enjoying the drama unfold.

Bora turned her head to Siyeon and they locked eyes. They didn't need to say anything. Words were unnecessary. They didn't matter.

The only thing that mattered was that the fire in their hearts, their unconditional love for each other, would never burn out.