"Scared, me?"

Suayeon one-shots

That's all folks!

One-shot number 31 aka the last one!

What a ride. Damn.

I will post the afterword in a day or two.

Take care!  


"Damn, these are so cool!"

"I want to get one too!"

"Did it hurt?"

"I really love this one!"

The girls were in awe of Yubin's new tattoos. It was surprising to everyone that she was the first one to get some after the manager told them that they could get tattoos and piercings if they wanted to. It was truly the best company in the business and the girls were grateful for that.

Siyeon thought about it the whole day long.

Tattoos always fascinated her. It was a way to express yourself, put whatever you want on your skin, but the catch was that it was forever on there.

Sure, there was a way to remove it, but you still remembered how you got it, when you got it, how much it hurt.

It would become a part of you, which was very beautiful in a strange way. 

She always wanted to get one, two, maybe even three, who knew. Something small and cute.

The idea of getting a tattoo seemed fun, but Siyeon wasn't sure if she could actually fully commit to it.

What if she started to hate it after a month? What if it would fade away quickly? What if the tattoo artist would suddenly sneeze and mess everything up?

A lot of questions were bugging her. Plus, her parents would probably scold her for how they would say, 'ruining her body'. Tattoos were for criminals; the older generation would argue.

She groaned loudly just picturing the painful conversation with them and got off her bed. Walking out, she went into Bora's room and found her sitting on the floor with papers and pens scattered around her.

"Love of my life, what are you up to?" Siyeon asked while she sat down next to her and hugged her arm tightly.

"Oh, drawing?" She said after seeing a bunch of cute little drawings of birds, elephants, wolfs and other animals.

"Actually, I'm designing my tattoo."

"What?" Siyeon blurred out in shock. "You're really going to get one just after seeing Yubin's?"

Bora ignoring her question, took the paper moving it further away from her to get a better look which made Siyeon drop her grip on her arm.

"Aren't these cute?"

Siyeon hummed. "Which one do you want to get?"

Bora placed the paper down and shifted her body so she was facing Siyeon. She took both of her hands and Siyeon immediately started playing with them.

How could a person have such tiny hands, she would never understand, but she wouldn't change them for the world. 

"I thought about something." Bora started and looked excitedly into Siyeon's eyes which kind of scared her because whenever Bora announced something like that, it was always trouble. She knew those eyes, that fire in them.

"I'm all ears."

Bora grinned. "How about you and I get a tattoo together?" She raised her eyebrows awaiting the positive answer of her girlfriend.

"Together?" Siyeon blinked a few times not knowing if she understood correctly.

"Yes, matching ones." Bora nodded and bit her bottom lip.

Siyeon's gaze fell on her lips and she smiled a bit. "Isn't there like a thing that couples break up after getting matching tattoos or the names of their partner?"

Bora's bright expression dropped hearing that. "You really think after all of what we went through, that we would break up because of that?"

"I don't know!" Siyeon defended herself. "I just read that you shouldn't get couple tattoos because in most cases it ends badly."

"Well even if we do..." Bora began quietly. "Which we won't by the way." She sighed shaking her head. "I wouldn't mind having something that reminded me of you until the day I die, but whatever I guess." She shrugged and let go of Siyeon's hands.

Siyeon saw the mood turned sour and she took back Bora's hand into her own. "Baby, don't twist my words please, you know I love you. I'm just saying we should think this through and not just jump straight into it." She kissed the back of Bora's hand which made her smile a bit.

"Yeah, okay, you're right." Bora nodded closing her eyes. "I'm sorry."

Siyeon smiled again and leaned in to kiss her cheek. "But still, tell me which tattoos do you have in mind for us to get?" 

"I thought about you get a little wolf and I get a little bird, what do you think?" Bora asked picking her papers back up. Siyeon stared a bit at the drawings when an idea hit her.

"How about we switch?" She spoke and Bora furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Switch?" 

Siyeon hummed and moved a streak of Bora's hair behind her ear to see that gorgeous side profile better.

"I get a little bird that reminds me of you, and you get a little wolf aka me." She kissed Bora's cheek again before she could even respond.

Bora's mouth was a little bit open from Siyeon's amazing idea and she immediately looked down at her wrist imagining the tattoo already being there.

"Siyeon...That's so... Ugh, I love you." 

"I love you too, my little birdie." 

Bora squealed and threw herself onto Siyeon hugging her around her neck making them both fall on the floor. 

--

"This is it, right?" Siyeon spoke staring at the tattoo shop exterior. The black brick walls and the name shining in white neon lights which Yubin described, indicated that they were at the right spot.

"Yes. Let's go!" Bora pulled Siyeon's arm dragging them into the studio.

After a month of discussion and designing their tattoos, they finally had the time to get them. They were ready and nothing was going to stop them.

Walking in, their eyes scanned the place, but there wasn't much to see. 

The interior had a very minimalist modern look. High ceiling, few plants and succulents scattered around to give the place a bit of life. Everything was neat and organized, with some indie music giving it that final touch.

"Oh, hey, I'll get right to you, can you please wait five minutes?" The man who appeared in the room was covered in tattoos from head to toe and the girls' eyes fell on them before nodding.

He walked to a different room, leaving them alone, and Siyeon sat on the black couch and picked up what seemed to be a portfolio.

Bora picked up another one and they were quietly looking through it, occasionally showing each other something they like, while bobbing their heads to the rhythm of the music.

The whole atmosphere was relaxing. They knew they could trust Yubin when she recommended this place. 

"Here I am." The man came back and the girls placed the portfolios back on the table. They walked over and shook his hand, introducing themselves properly. 

"You brought the designs, right?" He asked and Bora took them out of her handbag.

"These are pretty nice. Did you draw them?" 

Bora blushed a bit at his compliment and just nodded shyly. He walked over to the table, sat down and started to make tattoo stencils off Bora's drawings. He was quickly finished and got up putting on a new pair of black gloves.

"So, who's going first?" He asked carefully getting all of his tools ready.  

With one glance the girls knew. They knew what they need to do. It was how they decided everything. 

"Rock, paper, scissors!" Shouting at the same time perfectly in sync, they pulled a face. Bora's mouth was open wide and Siyeon was scrunching up her face. 

"I win!" Bora exclaimed. Siyeon sighed and rolled the sleeve of her sweatshirt up. She sat down on the chair and placed her right arm on the table in front of her.

She was met with the confused eyes of the tattooer. The girls giggled and Bora waved her hand at him.

"Ignore us, please." 

Chuckling at their antics, he hovered the stencil over Siyeon's wrist. 

"Here?"

"Hm, a bit lower please." Siyeon asked and the tattooer did so.

"Perfect!" She said and he gently pressed it on her skin and lifted the paper off. Bora curiously leaned closer to see the purple outlines of the birdie. She smiled approvingly and Siyeon gave her a smile back. 

"Do you tattoo a lot of couples?" Bora suddenly asked.

"They do come a lot. It's mostly the girl that drags the guy to get matching tattoos. They have been dating for five months and decide to get each other's names tattooed forever on their body. It's ridiculous, honestly. However, it's my job. It's not like I can just tell them no, you know?" He shrugged and took the machine in his hand. "Ready?" 

"I hope so." Siyeon joked and watched his hand move closer. The needle began stabbing her skin repeatedly. She could feel Bora's gaze switching back and forth between the tattoo and Siyeon's face.

"Does it hurt?" Bora questioned.

"No, I'm good. It tickles." Siyeon giggled. The tiny pain was kind of enjoyable. No wonder people get addicted to it.

"May I ask why did you choose to get tattoos?" The artist spoke while focusing on finishing the line.

"We decided to just get something to remind us of each other." 

"Yeah, I had tons of friends do that." He nodded as he wiped the excess ink off Siyeon's skin.

"Mhm...friends." Siyeon quietly said winking at Bora who widened her eyes at her to not expose them like that. The tattooer was oblivious enough, there was no need to give him more hints.

"I mean, it's less likely for best friends to part, unlike those couples blinded by love." He added.

"Oh, Bora and I overcome everything." Siyeon smiled and Bora slowly took her free hand interlacing them. "Remember when you got upset about that thing and refused to talk to me about it?" 

"Yeah, that , but I learned from my mistake and I know now that I need to tell you stuff. No matter what it is." Bora sighed remembering the incident. She was acting petty just because she got hurt. If she talked to Siyeon right away, a lot of drama could have been prevented.

"Communication is key. It solves everything. We can't just ignore each other because that leads to nowhere. Just more pain. You have to put egos aside and openly talk about the problem and try to find the best solution." Siyeon spoke staring at the almost finished tattoo.

The buzzing sound of the needle that was piercing through Siyeon's skin was the only sound in the room as the girls were remembering all the petty arguments and fights they had in the past.

People hurt each other unintentionally and say words they don't mean in a heated moment. It's important to remember that it's them versus the problem, not them versus each other. Everything can be fixed, just both parties need to want it, otherwise, just one person will be trying hard and that could also lead to nothing.

Siyeon lifted her head and her eyes met Bora's. She mouthed 'I love you' to her which pulled her lips apart showing her perfect teeth. Her lips answered Siyeon with 'I love you too, baby'.

Their lovely moment was interrupted by the artist pushing his chair back. "Alright, done." The little bird Bora designed was sitting perfectly on Siyeon's wrist.

In a weird way, it really resembled Bora a lot. Small, cute, fierce. 

"I love it so much!" Siyeon smiled and Bora quickly pulled out her phone to take a picture. The artist wrapped Siyeon's tattoo and explained the whole process of healing and how to take proper care of it.

"Your turn." Siyeon smirked getting up and Bora gulped. 

"Oh, yeah...Right." She nervously said and sat down slowly as if the chair might break. She saw the artist come back with the wolf stencil.

"Wait, ah, which one do I do, left or right?!" She looked up at Siyeon in panic who couldn't help but laugh.

"You were all cocky before coming here, what happened now? Scared?" She mocked her putting her hands on her hips.

"Scared, me?" Bora put on her best acting face pretending like she wasn't absolutely terrified. Like she didn't want to run out of the studio. Like she didn't have second thoughts. Not because of the tattoo idea, but because of the fear of the whole process. Deep down, she knew she was a scaredy-cat.

Siyeon could see right through her and took her left hand giving it a little squeeze. "I suggest you do this arm so when we hold hands, our tattoos can meet." Siyeon said and ran her thumb softly over Bora's hand. 

Bora looked up at Siyeon and bit her lip imagining the scene. She nodded and barely refrained herself from kissing her right there. She let go of it and placed her arm across the table. 

Watching the artist do his thing, she was in a bit of pain, but she was trying hard not to show it; biting her lips and making a fist with her other hand. Siyeon was gently rubbing her back which helped a bit to distract her, but her wrist already felt sore. Her eyes were glued on the needle as it filled her skin with black ink. 

A wolf on her body. 

Forever.

A shy smile graced her lips and she suddenly felt more relaxed. 

My wolf

--

Grabbing them by the arms to check out their freshly done tattoos, Yoohyeon groaned loudly.

"Ugh, guys no!" She sighed in disappointment. "You know you should never get couple tattoos!" 

"Yeah, you'll break up like... Right now!" Gahyeon added jokingly and pointed to the clock on the wall as if the moment was about to happen. 

The two girls rolled their eyes at their comments and Siyeon pulled Bora closer by the waist.

"When two people truly love each other, they won't let anything come in between them and their bond." Siyeon spoke looking directly into Bora's eyes making her smile and lean in for a kiss which soon turned into a deeper one.

"Gross!" Gahyeon groaned leaving the room and making everyone laugh loudly.

--

Lying comfortably in Bora's bed, Siyeon was staring at her perfectly healed tattoo. 

"Weeks passed after getting our tattoos and we're still together, huh?" Siyeon asked turning on her tummy and Bora rolled her eyes and continued scrolling through her phone.

"I told you so, stupid." 

"I want to get something." Siyeon spoke quietly with a mischievous smirk that was slowly pulling her lips upwards.

Bora stopped scrolling and raised an eyebrow. She moved more up on the bed leaning her back against the pillow.

"Baby, that smirk is awfully scary, what do you mean exactly?" Bora questioned putting the phone down. "Another tattoo?" 

Siyeon straddled Bora and wrapped her arms around her neck to which Bora reacted by placing her hands on Siyeon's thighs.

Siyeon leaned closer to her ear and Bora felt her hot breath she exhaled against her skin. It was like she purposely did it for a dramatic pause. She knew damn well it doesn't take her long to get .

"I want to get... a piercing." 

The way those words fell out of Siyeon's mouth, her raspy voice echoing inside Bora's ear made her dizzy and cover her skin with goosebumps.

"Lee Siyeon, are you actually insane?" Bora was looking up at Siyeon who had the most devilish smile on.

Bora didn't know if she was by the idea or utterly petrified. Probably both.

"How about we go tomorrow?" Siyeon impulsively suggested leaning closer pressing herself onto Bora's body.

"Hm, what happened to not jumping straight into things?" Bora teased raising her eyebrows. 

"Oh, we can think it through." Siyeon leaned in closing the gap between their lips. 

"Do you think the break-up curse works on piercings too?" Bora whispered and saw Siyeon's eyes sparkle as she understood what she was trying to say.

"Let me see them for one last night, piercing-free." Siyeon smirked slowly lifting Bora's oversized shirt gradually exposing her defined tummy.

In a swift move, Bora pulled her shirt over Siyeon's head making her press her face against her chest.

Both girls burst out laughing until tears came. Siyeon barely managed to get out of there and began tickling Bora who was laughing like a maniac which was music to Siyeon's ears.

They knew deep inside their hearts, that no matter what would happen in the future, their bond would remain just how it always was. 

Unbroken.