"I could really eat something."

Suayeon one-shots

Exhausted from the choreo, the seven girls were at their limits, but Bora, of course, wanted to go once more.

"Baby, I literally can't breathe anymore, let's just stop here." Siyeon said while sitting on the wooden floor trying to get her breathing back to normal. She never understood how her girlfriend could go on and on without getting tired. And not just with dancing.

"Yeah, I think it's enough." Yoohyeon joined and drank some water. Bora watched the others nod agreeing with Yoohyeon and she started to sulk.

"Pleaseee, just once more and that's it? I need to perfect that jump move." She kept pouting and looking like a sad puppy that got left outside in the rain. She put her hands together pleading the girls and they gave in.

She jumped happily and pressed play again to start the music. She always had the energy to go a few more hours because dancing wasn't really an exercise for her, it was something as normal as breathing.

Getting to her jump part, she jumped, but unfortunately, the landing was pretty bad.

In a second, she was on the floor holding the ankle she twisted. The girls stopped moving and Siyeon got on her knees next to Bora who was on the verge of tears now. Yubin quickly stopped the music and soon everyone surrounded Bora. Minji untied Bora's shoe and pulled it off carefully, but Bora whined a bit at the pain.

"I knew this was a bad idea, ." Siyeon sighed and touched Bora's ankle gently feeling it. She wasn't an expert, but it didn't feel like anything was broken, otherwise, she would probably be in more pain.

"Seriously, Bora, you need to listen to us sometimes..." Yoohyeon sighed and stared down at Bora's foot. Bora looked over and felt her foot buzzing. It felt so weird. She didn't wish this pain to anyone.

"Can all of you stop being smartasses and help me up?" She put her arms up and Handong and Yoohyeon pulled her up and she balanced herself on her right foot. She couldn't feel her left foot at all due to the pain. Soon enough, it will all turn to lovely shades of purple.

She smiled a bit feeling Siyeon's lips on her cheek and wrapped her arm around her neck and the other around Handong.

"Let me call the manager, we should probably get you to the hospital for scans, in case you broke something." Minji said picking up her phone. Bora wanted to argue that she didn't break anything, but was shushed by Minji's index finger as the manager picked up the phone call right away.

--

The X-ray showed it was just a sprain and the doctor said they shouldn't worry too much since it was a common injury in sports as well as in dancing. They were all relieved to hear that and left the hospital. With arms wrapped around Siyeon's neck, Bora felt like a real princess when she carried her into the dorm and gently placed down on the couch.

"Thank you, gorgeous." Bora winked and Siyeon couldn't resist but to give her a quick kiss.

"Right, let's put this pillow under your foot." Minji said getting a pillow off the couch and put it under Bora's foot. "Gahyeon, go get some ice from the fridge."

Siyeon rubbed the back of Bora's head, fingers tangled into her hair and watched Gahyeon get back with a bag of frozen sweet peas.

"I said ice, oh my god, but I guess it will work." Minji sighed and put it on Bora's ankle without warning and Bora screamed and jumped a bit at the freezing touch.

"Hey, put a towel over her foot, then the bag." Siyeon suggested and Gahyeon quickly went to the bathroom to get one, Bora didn't feel as cold anymore

"I'm so happy that I'm dating someone with actual brain cells." She rested her head against Siyeon's side. She felt better just by having her close.

"To this day, I wonder how she fell for someone with zero brain cells." Minji teased back and Bora tried to hit her with her foot but then the pain stabbed her ankle once again and she wanted to die on the spot, pulling a face trying not to scream.

"Baby, you need to rest now." Siyeon kept rubbing her head and Bora pouted nodding.

"Well, we'll leave you two here. The manager said it's okay if you stay here with her. We still need to head back to the company. Text me if something happens." Minji said and Siyeon smiled at that.

"What could possibly happen?"

Minji made a face like Siyeon just asked the dumbest question ever. "You know how Bora is. Literally anything could happen."

"I guess that's true." Siyeon chuckled looking down at Bora who looked tiny on that big couch. 

"I'm right here guys, thank you." Bora pointed at herself and Minji mockingly waved leaving the two girls alone.

Siyeon walked over to the end of the couch and moved the towel to check out Bora's foot up close. She stared at the yellowish spots on her skin.

"Oh... It's slowly getting bruised."

Bora sighed and intertwined her hands together placing them on top of her head.

"I'm so stupid. If I didn't bug you guys about dancing one more time, this wouldn't have happened." She said and moved her foot slowly getting to know at which angle it hurts. Siyeon placed the towel back and the peas bag over it.

"Shoulda, woulda, coulda. No point now. It happened." Siyeon shrugged and looked over at her sad girlfriend. Even though she was really upset about her injury, Siyeon thought she looked adorable.

"If I miss the tour next month, I swear..." Bora quietly said fidgeting with the blanket and Siyeon saw her eyes sparkle with tears. She walked back over and sat down facing her, taking her hand into hers.

"Baby, you won't. Soon, you'll be able to walk. It will hurt, but you should be thankful that you didn't break anything." She ran her thumb across Bora's side and Bora just nodded looking at her foot. She smiled a bit when Siyeon leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"I think a few more kisses will make it all better..." She pouted again and Siyeon obeyed her wishes connecting their lips. Bora smiled into the kiss and just wanted to feel more of Siyeon's lips. She pulled her closer by her shirt and when Siyeon felt a hand creeping into it, she pulled away slowly while looking down at Bora's lips.

"Are you serious now?" She said smiling and Bora grinned mischievously and shrugged. She moved her hand around Siyeon's body looking for her bra hook, but Siyeon immediately stopped her naughty hand from going any further and moved it out of her shirt.

"You're at rest. And by rest, I mean rest." Siyeon said the last word a bit louder trying to make a point as she moved back.

"Come on, baby, we'll be careful." Bora pulled Siyeon's arm trying to get her back closer but she stood up getting her arm out of Bora's grip.

"No way." Siyeon sent Bora a kiss and she groaned dropping her head back on the couch. Not only did she mess up her foot, but according to her girlfriend, y times as she called them weren't on the schedule anytime soon.

"Do you want anything else? Something that doesn't involve getting ." Siyeon smirked and Bora looked up at her annoyed. Her mood was killed and she didn't appreciate the jokes. 

She looked away thinking when she realized she didn't eat the whole day.

"I could really eat something." She touched her tummy and felt like it was hollow, desperately begging for food.

Siyeon bit her lip at that. She was the worst cook in the group. Bora even made her an award for that to make it official. She still kept it in her room even though she was slightly hurt by how everyone agreed on it so easily.

"What would you like?" She asked nervously and gulped. Bora looked up at her giving her a warm smile.

"Well... What can you make?"

Siyeon pouted at the teasing from Bora. Now it was her turn to be sad.

Since there was no answer, Bora spoke again taking Siyeon's hand.

"It's okay babe, we could order a pizza or something." She suggested and Siyeon stared down at her feet feeling guilty and bad about the whole situation. 

"But I want to make you food..." She said it in the softest voice ever and Bora felt like she could melt on the spot. She brought her hand up to and kissed it gently.

"How about pancakes?" Siyeon raised her head and her eyebrows. How didn't she think of that? Even she knew how to make those.

She nodded happily clapping her hands and ran to the kitchen like it was a matter of life or death.

"You stay right where you are!" She yelled and Bora chuckled shaking her head. Where could she possibly go with her bruised foot?

--

Soon, the room smelled of pancakes and Bora's stomach had its own metal concert going on. She was so hungry, she prayed Siyeon managed to make them. She trusted her, but she could always it up somehow.

Memories of teaching Siyeon how to cook came to Bora and she smiled shaking her head. Never again.

"Babe, everything fine over there? Is it edible?" Bora nervously asked and Siyeon smiled while adding the finishing touches.

"You're not ready for this!"

When Siyeon entered the room, Bora eagerly tried to look at the tray Siyeon was carrying. She placed it down on Bora's lap and her jaw dropped immediately.

"Siyeon!"

She stared down at perfectly stacked pancakes with a bit of whipped cream on the top. Honey was dripping all over them and few berries were placed as decoration, to make it all look more presentable and of course, tastier.

Siyeon also made them tea that they can enjoy together, but she would make sure to steal a few bites of those delicious pancakes.

"Come here." Bora lifted her arm and as Siyeon leaned it she wrapped her hand around her neck and kissed her softly.

"My little chef." Bora said while pulling away and Siyeon smile only grew wider.

For once, she was actually proud of herself for making something for Bora who decided not to about the obvious blush on her cheeks and just pecked her again.

--

Siyeon was cuddled up next to Bora as they shared a big, warm blanket and watched TV. Bora kept complimenting Siyeon as everything tasted amazing and occasionally fed her, pretending the fork is an airplane, which Siyeon tried to stop her from doing but was secretly enjoying all the attention she got.

Soon, the plates and the mugs were empty. Bora patted her content tummy and exhaled happily. "I'm so full."

Siyeon smiled and kissed her cheek. "Maybe you could still try teaching me how to properly cook?" She placed her chin on Bora's shoulder giving the best puppy eyes and Bora turned her head to look at her puppy.

"Hm, maybe. I guess you're not a lost cause after all."

Bora quickly dropped her grin and a whine left when Siyeon poked her injured foot with her own.

"Oww... what was that for?!" She pouted and looked angrily at Siyeon who stuck her tongue out.

"Say "Lee Siyeon, you have such potential to be the best cook ever and I, Kim Bora, would love to teach you. I swear, I'll wear nothing but an apron."" Siyeon smirked and Bora couldn't do anything but laugh at the ridiculous demand.

"No chance, baby- Ow! Siyeon, stop- Ow! Okay, okay! You win! Enough!" Bora cried out and kicked Siyeon's leg with her healthy foot to stop her from poking her ankle. Siyeon laughed and moved her leg away knowing she had done enough damage.

"Lee Siyeon... you have such great potential to be the best cook ever and I, Kim Bora, would love to teach you so you don't burn down our dorm. I swear, I'll wear nothing but a ing apron, for your eyes only." Bora repeated it in her own way and slowly started to reciprocate Siyeon's smug smile.

"That's what I thought."