"What if I don't see it?"

Suayeon one-shots

The way the CEO's mouth moved when he said those words. The tone of his voice. The way he sighed right after. The way he looked at each girl. The way he flipped through the papers on the desk. The way he was clicking his expensive pen nervously. The way Yoohyeon looked down with tears in her eyes. The way Yubin stared into space. The way Bora bit her lower lip. The way Minji nodded slowly trying hard to keep it together. It was all engraved in her brain.

"I'm sorry girls, the numbers are low, we're not making any progress, we'll have to disband the group."

That sentence haunted Siyeon ever since that day. She couldn't sleep at night. If she did, she would have nightmares. Cuddling with other girls helped sometimes. She couldn't listen to any songs. She couldn't sing. She couldn't do anything

Each girl managed their sadness in their own way. For Yoohyeon and Siyeon, it was playing video games together at a cyber cafe near their company. They could focus on something else and had fun while doing so. But once they shut down the computers, the thoughts came running back.

Playing for hours until end, they finally left the cyber cafe and started walking back to the company.

"Do you know where's Bora? I haven't seen her the whole day..." Siyeon asked looking up at Yoohyeon.

"I think she's at the dance studio. Don't tell her I told you, but she told me that dancing is the only thing that keeps her going these days, that keeps her sane..."

The taller girl looked at the ground while walking. She kept wondering where it all went wrong. All of their hard work and talent thrown down the drain just like that.

"I'll go see her, do you want to come?" Siyeon opened the company's door and walked in.

"I promised Yubin to hang out with her." Yoohyeon said as she looked down to check her phone, "She texted me that she's still here, so I'll go find her. See you later, Siyeon."

The girls hugged each other and went their separate ways. Siyeon was walking down the stairs and she could hear the music from the studio at each floor a bit louder. She opened the door and peaked with her head. Her ears were greeted by an upbeat hip-hop song as Bora danced hitting every beat with her body. She noticed Siyeon in the mirror and stopped moving.

"You scared me there for a second." Bora smiled and turned around to face her. Siyeon walked in and closed the door. Bora went over to stop the music from playing but was cut off by Siyeon's voice.

"No, no, don't stop just because of me." She sat down on the floor and leaned against the mirror. "Can I be here and watch you?"

Bora scratched her neck, "Ah, I'll get shy..." She answered running her fingers nervously through her hair.

"Bora, come on now, you're not shy." Siyeon smiled a bit and hugged her knees putting her chin on them. She watched Bora through the mirror. When Bora danced, she always had that charisma that separated great dancers from average ones. Her moves were precise and her body followed the rhythm naturally. She could make a whole choreography in a few minutes. She always helped her perfect her moves and become a better dancer. All that talent rotting away in this dance studio.

Siyeon started to tear up again at the memories. She wiped her tears away and leaned her head back on the mirror closing her eyes. The music stopped and she felt two hands cupping her cheeks. She opened her eyes and saw Bora crouching in front of her.

"It still hurts, doesn't it?" She asked softly

Siyeon pressed her lips together and shut her eyes again. She let new tears race down her cheeks. Bora slowly wiped them away with her thumbs. She hated to see Siyeon cry. Out of all the girls, she cried the most. It really affected her badly.

She sat down in front of her and pulled her gently into a hug. Siyeon scooted over in between Bora's legs and leaned into her. She hid her head into Bora's chest and started to sob quietly. Bora wrapped her arms around her and held her tightly without saying a word. They stayed like that for a while before Siyeon sniffed and wiped her tears ready to talk again.

"I wanted to debut so badly... I-I worked so hard... and now I'm back to square one!" She sobbed gripping Bora's hoodie with her hand. Bora kissed her head and cuddled her. She leaned her head softly on Siyeon's and stared in the mirror in front of them.

Her eyes moved to the door as she heard Yoohyeon and Yubin happily walk in, but their smiles quickly faded away as they stopped immediately seeing the scene in the studio. Bora waved her hand at them trying to 'shoo' them away. The girls mouthed 'sorry' and left quietly.

Siyeon heard them leave and took a deep breath trying to calm herself down. Her cheeks were puffy from crying and her eyes were red and sore. The sadness was eating her alive. She cried so many times this month and it still wasn't enough. She still had more tears. She still had that hole in her chest that just wasn't going away.

She lifted her head a bit to look at Bora. Bora gave her a small smile and wiped away the remaining tears with her sleeve.

"Sorry..." Siyeon sniffed looking at the wet spot on Bora's hoodie where her head was burried in. Bora shook her head.

"It's okay. You need to cry it out." She smiled warmly and started fixing Siyeon's hair.

"I don't know how you do it." Siyeon swallowed and wiped her nose. "How are you so strong? You're dancing here and I can't sing one note anymore without crying. I don't think I've seen you cry ever since we got the news..."

Bora sighed and looked down, "I do cry. I just don't want you girls to see me. I feel too vulnerable. So, I drown my sorrow here where I feel most comfortable." She lifted her head to look around the studio. She knew every corner of it. She could draw it with her eyes closed.

"It's just me and the music. No one to judge me, no one to tell me I'm not good enough. I love dancing too much to just let it go. This dance studio is my happy place."

Siyeon sniffed again and nodded. She loved singing too, with all her heart, but she just couldn't do it.

"I just feel like I've let everyone down. Myself, my family, my friends, you girls, the company..." Siyeon muttered and Bora watched her speak.

"Maybe I'm just lying to myself and I haven't worked hard enough. If I did, would things turn out better? All those lazy days came back to bite me..."

"Siyeon..." Bora whispered and rubbed her back. She saw tears forming again in the corner of Siyeon's eyes as she started talking faster before the tears could fall.

"What if it's all my fault? What if I'm not a good singer? What if the public hated me so they didn't want to follow us? Am I too ugly? Too fat? What if someone else took my place? What if-"

She couldn't continue as Bora's lips were suddenly kissing hers. Her eyes widened and she pushed Bora away with her hand.

"Wh-What are you doing?!"

Siyeon's hands were on the floor as she moved a bit away and Bora moved her arms back on the floor and supported herself on her hands. She was breathing heavier and looked at her lips again.

"You talk too damn much... I wanted to distract you."

She lifted her gaze to Siyeon's eyes to see them being filled with shock and confusion. Siyeon's lips were a bit parted and she didn't know what to say. She didn't expect this at all. The kiss definitely distracted her, because it was now the only thing on her mind.

She looked over at Bora who was still staring at her unsure if the risk was worth it.

"Can you..." Siyeon muttered biting her lip before finishing, "Can you do it again?" she said under her breath meeting Bora's eyes and then looking down at her lips. She wanted to feel those lips on hers again. She wanted that distraction. She was done with crying.

Bora didn't move and just watched the younger girl come back closer to her. She leaned up placing her hand on the side of Siyeon's neck before connecting their lips again. This time Siyeon didn't back away. She leaned into the kiss and put her hands on Bora's thighs that were still surrounding her.

Their lips moved slowly savouring each kiss. Bora placed her other hand on Siyeon's waist as she held her in place while they kissed. She pulled away a bit resting her forehead on Siyeon's. They had their eyes shut and breathed into each other's lips. Siyeon kissed her again wanting more. Bora started to move closer and put her arm around Siyeon's back making her lean down on the floor as Bora slowly pressed her body onto hers.

Siyeon's hands found Bora's waist as they deepened the kiss opening their mouths for their tongues to slow dance around each other. Bora was holding herself up on her left forearm as the right hand was running down Siyeon's side to her leg.

They heard a group of people outside the studio. They pulled away and both looked at the door, but thankfully, no one came in. The voices were fading out. It was just someone passing by. Both girls closed their eyes and sighed in relief. There was no way they could explain if someone had come in. The position they were in had no other logical explanation.

"Feel better?" Bora asked as she looked down at Siyeon. She rubbed her cheek with her thumb. Siyeon smiled a bit and nodded placing her hand on Bora's. They were looking into each other's eyes and Bora could still see a bit of shock in Siyeon's eyes. She wanted to kiss her again but decided this was enough.

She started to get off her and helped her stand up. Sudden sense got back into their heads as they were both red in the face. Bora went over to the corner of the studio to turn the music again. Now she was the one that needed distraction.

"I'll go back to the dorm now..." Siyeon said and nibbled on her lip as it still felt hot.

"I want to dance a bit more. I'll come in a few hours." Bora looked at her and Siyeon nodded. She walked over to the door.

"Hey, Bora?

She put her hand on the door knob.

"Thank you."

She smiled and walked out.

Bora grinned and turned the music back on, ready to lose herself again.

--

Siyeon arrived at the dorm and was immediately greeted by Yoohyeon.

"Hey... Are you feeling better?" Yoohyeon wrapped her arms around her and Siyeon hugged her back.

"Yes. I had a mini-breakdown, but I'm better now." She smiled into Yoohyeon's chest remembering the kiss. If Yoohyeon knew she would freak out and until the end of time.

"Come join us in the kitchen, Minji made us some muffins."

--

Bora arrived at the dorm around 11 pm. She ran her fingers through her hair that was still a bit wet from the shower she took back at the company. She was glad her hair wasn't blonde anymore with that ugly cut they made her get. It didn't suit her at all.

She dropped her bag in her room and went over to the living room to see the girls cuddled up watching tv.

"Wow I'm missing out." She pouted and the girls looked over at her smiling.

"Come here, there's still room!" Minji called her, but Bora declined shaking her head.

"I'm too tired, I'll just go to bed. You girls have fun."

Before leaving she glanced over at Siyeon who was already staring at her. Siyeon didn't know whether to follow her or not. If she got up right now it would be too obvious. She would have to wait. She slouched deeper into the couch sighing. She missed her already. She kept touching her lower lip with her fingers as she continued to stare at the tv not really following the plot anymore.

After a while, she looked over and the girls were still wide awake. She changed her position as she was getting frustrated. She just wanted to cuddle with Bora and fall asleep in her arms, was that really too much to ask. She took out her phone and started to text her making sure Yubin who was next to her wouldn't notice it.

[Siyeon :)]
Hey are you asleep?

She kept staring at the tv screen and her phone back and forth. She started to lose hope as she saw 'Typing...' at the bottom of the screen. She sighed in relief and Yubin looked over confused. She pressed her phone on her chest face down and watched the tv hoping she wasn't too obvious. Yubin didn't seem to notice anything strange and leaned over to get another muffin. Siyeon quickly looked at her phone.

[Bora ^^]
Come :)

She smiled so brightly she would've been caught if the girls looked over. The drama they were watching saved Siyeon. The two main characters finally kissed and the girls' eyes were glued to the screen as they cheered. She bit her finger nervously and started thinking of ways how to escape.

"How much longer until the end?" She asked and looked at the girls. Minji clicked the remote and it showed 35 minutes left. Siyeon sighed. She couldn't wait that long and Bora would probably be asleep by then.

"Ah, continue without me. I'm getting sleepy."

She removed the blankets off her and got up. She held her phone tightly and started to leave.

"See you later... roommate." Yoohyeon said smirking as she insinuated that she knew she would go to her and Bora's room. Siyeon's face got red immediately. Lucky for her, the room was too dark for the girls to see.

Getting into Bora's and Yoohyeon's room, she quietly closed the door. She snuck into Bora's bed slowly not sure if she fell asleep by now. She felt a hand touch her side making her instantly smile. Siyeon lied down with one leg in between Bora's legs. She put her head on her chest feeling her heartbeat. Bora put her arm around Siyeon and gently ran her fingers on her back.

"Don't tell the girls, but you're the best at cuddling."

Siyeon heard Bora giggle sleepily. She went too far at the studio; her legs were killing her. Siyeon's text woke her up, but she didn't want to tell her that. Siyeon felt Bora's hand slip off her back slowly and she looked up at her. Bora's breathing was low and she was fast asleep. Siyeon pulled the duvet more over them and nuzzled her head into Bora's neck before falling asleep herself.

--

Bora woke up to the sound of the door closing. Yoohyeon probably left, she thought to herself. She felt Siyeon's back pressed against her body as she was spooning her. Her arm under Siyeon's neck was numb, but she didn't move. She pulled her closer by the waist and fell asleep again.

Siyeon woke up shortly after and smiled when she realized where she was at. The first thing she saw was her fingers intertwined with Bora's.

No nightmares. No disruptive sleeping. Just peace for once.

She stretched a bit and yawned. She felt the arm around her body grip her tighter.

"Good morning... How did you sleep?" Bora's deep, raspy morning voice tickled her ear.

Siyeon smiled and put her arm on Bora's. "Never better."

She felt a kiss on the back of her head that made her get goosebumps. She turned around slowly to meet Bora's sleepy eyes. She could barely keep them open. Bora smiled a bit and shut her eyes again. She smiled again when she felt Siyeon's lips press against hers.

"What are you doing..."

Bora kept her eyes shut.

"Distracting you..."

Siyeon smiled as she kissed her again.

"Mmh... I'm fully focused on you. I don't need distraction."

Siyeon bit her lip and felt her stomach turn from the butterflies. She stared at Bora's bareface. The room was still pretty dark, but she could see her features well. She didn't need makeup. She was too perfect.

Siyeon gently ran her fingers on Bora's cheek feeling the softness of her skin.

"You're tickling me..."

Siyeon smiled as she didn't stop. She placed her finger on Bora's nose. Bora wiggled her nose like a bunny and Siyeon giggled. She dropped her hand and sat up.

"Where are you going..." Bora whined with her raspy voice and gripped her arm gently.

"God, your morning voice has to be the iest thing in the world..."

Bora pulled her arm making Siyeon lean back down to kiss her. Bora gave her back a messy kiss as she still wasn't fully awake.

"I'll pee right here if you don't let me go." Siyeon giggled and got out the bed. She heard Bora groan and turn around in the bed.

--

Siyeon was in a great mood ever since yesterday, and not once had the thought of their disbandment crossed her mind. She ate her breakfast like it was the most delicious thing in the world and she was bubbly, she kept talking and laughing. Yoohyeon looked at her and swallowed her food.

"You've been in a slump for a month and now you're suddenly happy. Everything okay?"

The girls looked at Siyeon and she couldn't hide her smile.

"Yes, everything's fine! I'm just happy."

She took some more food on her plate and she could feel the girls' eyes observing her. They stopped as a sleepy Bora came into the kitchen. She yawned and sat down next to Siyeon. Siyeon could physically feel Yoohyeon's brain working it all out. She glanced over at her and Yoohyeon looked away smirking.

"Slept well? I heard you danced for hours yesterday?" Minji asked and Bora pulled a guilty face.

"I might have overdone it..." She put her hand on her thigh and rubbed it still feeling the muscle ache. Today she wouldn't dance. She would just hurt herself. Her legs needed proper rest.

The girls ate and chatted a bit. Yubin found a new manga to read and they that she still hadn't finished the last one. Minji talked about how she almost burned herself yesterday when she made those tasty muffins. Yoohyeon made progress on her Chinese and started talking and the girls blankly stared at her. She pouted when she realized she had no one to practice with. During all of that, Bora played footsies with Siyeon under the table. She glanced over at Siyeon who was smiling not daring to look back.

--

"Siyeon, same time today?" Yoohyeon asked as she put the dishes away in the sink.

"Uh, same time what?" Siyeon furrowed her eyebrows. She leaned on the chair and was still eating a piece of bread.

"Cyber cafe? The new game we wanted to try out?" Yoohyeon turned to face her and raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, that! Ah, I'm not in the mood today."

Yoohyeon stared at her. Siyeon was obsessed with games. She was the one always begging her to play with her. She was the one that wanted to try out that new game. So, this new Siyeon confused her.

"You're acting so strange, ever since you came back to the dorm yesterday." Yoohyeon narrowed her eyes and looked over suspiciously. She crossed her arms smirking waiting for Siyeon's answer.

"I'm not acting strange! I'm just happy! Why can't I be happy?" Siyeon almost yelled and looked everywhere but at Yoohyeon.

"Why are you getting so defensive? Spill it out or I'll say it for you." She smiled and walked over to her. Siyeon looked up and was getting red in the face. Yoohyeon put her hands on Siyeon's shoulders.

"Spill. It."

Siyeon sighed and looked around scared that someone might hear her. She leaned to Yoohyeon's ear and quickly explained what went down in the dance studio. Yoohyeon had open as Siyeon leaned back.

"Wow. I kinda assumed it, but didn't think it was really like that! You really kiss-"

"Shhh!" Siyeon put her hand on Yoohyeon's mouth. "The whole building doesn't need to know..." She groaned and dropped her hand. Yoohyeon laughed and shook her head in disbelief.

"Wow... I'm still speechless. Now what? Are you like together?" She whispered the last part as quietly as possible. Siyeon bit her lip and shrugged.

"I've been meaning to ask her, but a part of me feels like she's just having fun and that breaks my heart." She sighed and started walking around the kitchen touching random things as she spoke.

"I mean... I'm not delusional right, it has to mean something?"

As much as she was happy, she was panicking inside from the possible outcome that Bora was really just doing it to calm her down. It worked, but where there any real feelings in those kisses? In those touches? Was Bora just doing it out of pity? Siyeon started overthinking again and got herself back into that bad mood she tried to escape so hard from.

"You'll have to talk about it with her. I'm sure both of you are on the same page." Yoohyeon placed a hand on Siyeon's shoulder. Siyeon nodded and hugged her taller friend that always knew what to say.

--

Siyeon wanderer around the dorm trying to find Bora as she didn't see her leave like the other girls. She took her phone out to text her when she felt a pair of arms hugging her from behind. She got startled and almost dropped her phone.

"Bora, I swear..." She put her hand on her chest and could feel her heartbeat rapidly beating. Bora let go and Siyeon turned around. She would ask her today. She needed to know.

"Will you just stand there or will you come cuddle with me in bed?" Bora winked and Siyeon let out a laugh.

"I'm pretty sure I'm taking the second option."

They got into the room and Bora closed the door. Siyeon started taking off her hoodie and pants as she heard Bora giggle behind her.

"Woah, I said cuddling, I don't know what you've heard..." She laughed when Siyeon threw her clothes on her head. Bora pulled them off and put them on the chair.

"I'm more comfortable this way." Siyeon shrugged being now only in her top and underwear. Getting into Bora's bed she smelled her scent all over the pillows. She closed her eyes when her head leaned on them. She wished she could smell that scent every day and every night.

Bora lied down on her side and supported herself on her arm. She looked at Siyeon who opened her eyes and moved on her back. It was one of those times where they didn't have to say a word to understand each other perfectly. Their eyes did the talking for them. Bora moved closer and placed her hand on Siyeon's neck with her thumb resting on her lips. Siyeon watched her as Bora's thumb slowly pulled down her lower lip. Bora leaned in to kiss Siyeon but stopped before connecting their lips as she looked at Siyeon.

"What's wrong?"

Siyeon looked away and a smile broke across her face.

"Am I that obvious..."

Bora smiled and leaned back on the pillows. Siyeon turned so she can be on her side and she started to play with Bora's hand. She was pinching the skin gently and ran her fingers along Bora's. She always found them cute since her hand was much smaller than hers. Bora watched their hands before lifting her gaze back to Siyeon's eyes.

"What are we?" Siyeon finally asked while still staring at their hands. She started to pinch the skin a bit harder.

"Like, what is all this..." She finally looked at Bora who remained calm. "Why did you kiss me back then at the studio?"

"I told you, to distract you."

"Only because of that?" Siyeon looked down again at their hands. Bora contemplated because she knew it would sound bad no matter how she said it.

"Well...yes..."

Siyeon stayed quiet for a while and Bora didn't dare to talk. She thought she would only make it worse.

"What if I don't see it?" Siyeon began, "What if I don't see it as a distraction, but as something more?" She stopped playing with Bora's hand and looked at her. Bora didn't know where to look. She sat up a bit more.

"I just wanted to make you stop crying. I didn't want to see you so sad." Bora looked at Siyeon whose expression changed.

"So all of this is just a facade? It doesn't mean anything?" She let go of Bora's hand.

"I didn't say that?" Bora raised her eyebrows and took Siyeon's hand again.

"I really thought this meant something more and not a pity party for me."

Bora could hear Siyeon's voice shaking as she was battling tears.

"Siyeon..."

She wanted to move closer, but Siyeon just wanted to get out of the bed. Out of the room.

"Siyeon, wait!" Bora quickly sat up and put her arm in front of Siyeon preventing her from leaving. Siyeon didn't move and just looked down letting tears fall on the bed. Bora put her hand on Siyeon's thigh.

"Don't go... "

Siyeon wiped away her tears and lied back down on her back. Bora lied down on her tummy and put her arm over Siyeon's body so her upper body is pressed against her as their eyes met. Bora could see the pain written all over Siyeon's face. She hated herself for it, but Siyeon didn't let her explain.

"Yes, the main reason why I've kissed you was to stop you from talking. That is the truth. You kept insulting yourself and I was having none of it. But don't you think if I didn't like you in the first place, I would've just put my hand over your mouth or tell you to stop..."

"So, you like me?"

"Yes, if it isn't obvious enough..." Bora rolled her eyes and sighed.

Siyeon looked away at the wall. "I feel like I like you way more than you like me. I feel like I care about this deeper than you do."

Bora shook her head and leaned closer.

"Siyeon, please don't do this. You know that's not true."

Bora's hand was slowly caressing Siyeon's shoulder all this time. She leaned down to kiss her forehead. Siyeon closed her eyes when Bora's lips touched her forehead.

"I feel safe with you."

Bora smiled and leaned her forehead on Siyeon's.

"I feel safe when you hold me, when you kiss me, when you touch me, when you just look at me. I feel like when I'm with you, nothing can hurt me. I want that moment to last forever..."

Siyeon put her hands on Bora's cheeks and made her look at her.

"You said the dance studio is your happy place... well you're mine."

Bora watched her and kissed her forehead again.

"Siyeon, I don't know what the future holds, and it scares me, it scares me more than I show it. What I do know is that I want to live it all with you."

Siyeon smiled and pulled Bora's head into a deep kiss. Bora tightened her grip on Siyeon's shoulder and moved her other hand on her tummy. Siyeon moved her arm around Bora's lower back and the other around her neck to hold her tightly against her as they kissed. They kissed passionately as if it's going to be the last.

"Don't ever leave me, please." Siyeon whispered looking up at Bora who kissed her again.

"I'm not going anywhere."

They kissed again and again until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

--

For the next few days, it became a routine.

Kiss until their lips are puffy, talk until the early morning hours, cuddle to sleep, play with each other's hands, wrestle in bed, go on dates. Besides Yoohyeon who already knew, they decided to tell the other girls so they didn't have to hide. It only resulted in them cringing whenever they kissed or were clingy to each other.

Bora managed to keep Siyeon happy. She sang with her in the dance studio and Siyeon started to cry as it was her first time singing in a long time. She still had times where she got back into that slump and Bora had to drag her out.

There was a rumor going on in the company that they would redebut them, but with changes to the member list. Siyeon was freaking out. Debuting again would mean everything to her, but what was the point if it wasn't with her girls, if it wasn't with Bora. The thought of not having Bora by her side every day made her panic. Bora tried to reassure her that everything would be okay, that they could still find time to see each other if they don't redebut together, but those were empty words to Siyeon.

They were all outside the CEO's office and Siyeon was walking back and forth while Bora had her head in her hands as she looked at the floor. Minji kept telling them that they had nothing to worry about, but deep inside she was dying from fear. Siyeon walked over to Bora and for the first time, she saw how afraid Bora was. Her mask cracked at the pressure and she couldn't be strong anymore. Siyeon sat down next to her and held her until they were called in.

--

"We thought about whether to switch up the group and separate you into two, or have Siyeon or Minji as solo..."

Siyeon could feel her whole body going numb as she listened to his words. She was holding Bora's hand under the table and her grip loosened completely. Bora could feel her heart sinking and her legs losing feeling. If she wasn't sitting on this chair she would have passed out on the floor.

"...but that would be too complicated and risky. So we'll just keep you as you are."

The CEO got a bit startled at the deep exhales from the girls. They held in that breath for too long.

"Anyway, two new members will join, I'm sure you've run into them lately. Lee Gahyeon and Han Dong. I'm counting on you to make them feel welcome."

The CEO spoke and the girls nodded happily. Siyeon held Bora's hand tightly again as she could feel it shake. She looked at her and smiled as their eyes met. Bora tried to be calm, but all those bottled up emotions were knocking on her door ready to come out. They left the office and Bora broke down on the floor crying. Siyeon got on her knees and wrapped her arms around her. She kissed her cheek multiple times and smiled. Bora turned around a bit to hug her and cried into her shoulder. They felt the other girls' arms on them as they all got into a big group hug.

--

"We're debuting again..." Bora said as she was lying in bed on her back. Siyeon was lying next to her and they both started at the top of her bunk.

"Together."

Siyeon smiled and turned her body to face Bora. Bora rolled on her side and took Siyeon's hand to kiss it gently. She held it close to her lips. Siyeon touched them slowly with her fingers.

"You really broke down there..."

Bora nodded and looked away. She didn't want Siyeon to see her like that, but the way she cared for her made it okay. Siyeon could see Bora getting lost in her own thoughts.

"Baby, am I the one to distract you this time?" Siyeon teased and laughed when Bora got on top of her tickling her.

"I'll show you a distraction!" Bora yelled and smiled as she tickled Siyeon knowing she would get to do it over and over again.