"I know you didn't ask for this."

Suayeon one-shots

"It's in our and the group's best interest to keep things on the low. I hope you fully understand the consequences if such information gets out."

Siyeon and Bora nodded slowly at the CEO's honest words. They understood everything, they weren't stupid, they knew how the industry worked, but it still hurt that they couldn't show the world that they were together. They've worked so hard for this and were slowly climbing up, getting recognized for their efforts. Something as big as this could ruin everything. It would be the main focus of the group, a lesbian couple, they didn't want that. They didn't want to overshadow their members. Everyone in the group deserved to shine, not just them. They wanted to shine for their talent and personality, not their uality and relationships.

"We understand." Siyeon spoke softly.

"We don't want to ruin the company, but we also didn't want to hide either. We are all a big family and everyone here deserves to know." Bora followed up and put her hand on Siyeon's thigh under the table. Their manager saw the scene and smiled a bit.

"I'm happy that you were brave enough to come to me with that, I appreciate honesty more than anything." The CEO spoke again.

"Girls, I hope you're careful. Don't go overboard in public, you can still do some fanservice since some fans actually want you together. Especially international fans, they are more open to that. But here in Korea, it isn't the same. So, I beg you to obey our words." The manager talked and everyone at the table nodded in agreement.

"You have our word." Bora said with confidence and the CEO dismissed them all.

--

"So, how'd it go?" Minji asked sitting on the couch joining the other girls.

Siyeon shrugged. "Good, I think. They weren't mad. Which is great. But we have to be extra careful now. One mistake at an event, it's all over." She played with Bora's fingers not really knowing how to feel about the situation.

"Are you going to stay away from each other in public?" Gahyeon asked and ironically ate popcorn that she prepared for the drama she wanted to watch later, but this one was far more interesting.

Bora shook her head. "No, that would look too suspicious. We will just be normal with each other, without the flirty looks and touchiness."

"But that will be hard, especially for you Bora, we know how touchy you are..." Minji smiled at her as she remembered all the times Bora touched her inappropriately.

Bora exhaled loudly. "I'll still be touchy, it's basically my image." She snorted being amused at that. "I just won't go overboard." She shrugged as the girls nodded.

"What about you two?" Siyeon asked looking back and forth between Minji and Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon almost choked on the water she was drinking and had Handong slap her back a few times.

"Wh-What about us?" Minji let out a nervous laugh. Are we that obvious?

"You guys are so obvious, I thought you'd come out before we did." Bora smirked.

"I really don't know what you're talking about... I'm tired, I'm going to bed." Yoohyeon quickly stood up disappearing from the scene leaving everyone behind laughing while Minji put her face into a pillow and screamed from embarrassment.

--

Bora was getting ready for bed as she changed into a loose T-shirt that looked like a dress on her short body. She took off her sweatpants and didn't bother to put something over her . The big T-shirt was comfortable enough. She was alone in the room as Yoohyeon had some unfinished business with Minji. Bora smiled at Yoohyeon's empty bed and shook her head. She finally got into hers and pulled down the privacy curtain she put together. Almost falling asleep she heard someone walk in.

"Baby?" A soft voice called for her and made her smile.

"Come." She said softly and her girlfriend got into the bed and snuggled close to her under the big duvet.

"Did I wake you up?" Siyeon asked as she kissed Bora's cheek.

"No... almost... I'm really sleepy though." Bora yawned and moved closer feeling the warmth of Siyeon's body. "You're always so warm, my little wolf..." She hid her cold nose into Siyeon's shoulder. Siyeon kissed her head and hugged her tightly never wanting to let go. She wasn't tired at all. Her mind was racing with thoughts about today's talk and honestly, she was scared.

What if we somehow get caught? What if we slip up? What if Bora gets tired of it? What if she falls out of love with me? The thoughts were haunting her mind as she felt Bora's chest slowly rising and falling to the rhythm of her breathing. She was fast asleep and there was no point in waking her up now to discuss these things. Siyeon kissed her forehead gently and she closed her eyes trying to relax and get some sleep herself.

--

Slowly waking up, Bora felt pressure on her body. Still sleepy she opened her eyes to see Siyeon clinging onto her like a baby koala. How can she pretend she's some scary wolf when she's this soft? She thought to herself and smiled. Their legs were intertwined and Bora was loving every second of this. They confessed their feelings to each other only a month ago and with officially dating, it made these small moments so much more precious. Unfortunately, it was disturbed by her alarm going off making Siyeon wake up groaning. Bora turned it off and tossed her phone aside.

"Sorry baby...but we have to get up."

6:30 am. Waking up early almost every day was a necessity for their busy lives. Today they had two interviews and were later performing at a show with many other idols.

"I don't want to..." Siyeon whined into Bora's chest. Bora rubbed her back gently feeling her soft skin and yawned again. She didn't want to go either, but there was no way around it.

Minji suddenly opened the door. "You two, up now." She said it making both girls groan in frustration.

--

"If you were a guy, which girl in the group would you date?" The interviewer spoke and Siyeon wanted to roll her eyes so badly at the hetero crap, as she called it. Why must we always be a guy?

"I'd date Bora." Siyeon said right away making the girls say 'oh' in unison. Each member picked and Bora picked Minji.

Siyeon didn't want to lie to herself that she didn't felt hurt, but she knew it's for the best. Bora can't just pick me...right? She bit her lip not hearing the next questions. She got lost in her thoughts again.

--

On the way to the performance, Bora took her hand. "Everything okay? You seem a bit off."

"I'm just tired." Siyeon faked a smile and nodded.

Bora wasn't really buying it, but she let it go.

--

She wasn't really a jealous person, but the scene that was unfolding in front of her eyes made her twitch from anger. Bora was enjoying the presence of this other girl idol and they were laughing talking about something that was apparently so damn interesting. Siyeon crossed her arms and was staring at them as the girl put her hand on Bora's arm while still fully engaging in their talk.

"What the is this..." Siyeon whispered as Bora leaned in closer to the girl's ear.

Yubin's hand on her shoulder made her turn her attention away from them. "Relax okay... They are just talking. They are friends. No one likes an overly jealous girlfriend."

"It pisses me off, why does that  have to touch her like that and why is Bora whispering into her ear?" Siyeon pouted looking back at them.

"It's probably because of the loud music, but your jealous can't comprehend that." Yubin giggled as Siyeon hit her arm.

"Oh , wait Siyeon! ..." Yubin watched her as the jealous girl walked over to her girlfriend and 'the ' as she named her.

"Are you done? We have to go on stage in like three minutes."

"Uh, yeah, I'll be right back." Bora looked at her and noticed Siyeon's intense eyes.

The other girl wanted to introduce herself, but Siyeon was long gone.

--

The performance went great as always and the girls came back to their dorm.

"Hey what's with you today? Did that alarm clock mess you up that badly?" Bora smiled running fingers through her wet hair from the shower and she sat next to Siyeon on the couch in the living room. Siyeon was watching some tv show and didn't answer.

"Hey! I was watching that!" She yelled when Bora turned the tv off.

"You can watch it later, now you will talk to me. I asked you something." Now it was Bora with an intense look and Siyeon looked away.

"I-I don't know if I can do this..." She exhaled and closed her eyes.

"Do what?" Bora never stopped looking at her and was more confused than ever.

"This..." Siyeon pointed with her hand back and forth towards Bora and herself. Bora's jaw fell a bit.

"You're ing breaking up with me?" Bora slowly stood up with a shocked expression written on her face. She felt her whole body shake.

"What? No! Dammit, Bora, no, oh my god." Siyeon was shocked by hearing Bora's conclusion. She rubbed the sides of her head feeling the headache coming.

"Then what..." Bora asked her still not recovering from the initial shock.

"This... This whole hiding thing. You interacted with everyone today and only had small interactions with me, basically nothing..." Siyeon frowned. "Hell, you grabbed Yoohyeon's like twice today, you said you'd date Minji, later you and that stupid were on a verge of making out right in front of me..." She breathed out everything so fast, Bora had no time to process her words. "I just.. I know it's literally the first ing day since we said it to the company, but I already miss our interactions. And it doesn't seem like you do as well..." Siyeon was staring at her nervous fingers that were playing with each other.

Bora was looking at her wanting to yell that she was stupid, but it wouldn't resolve anything. Instead, she sat back down pulling Siyeon's legs over her lap.

"I know you didn't ask for this." She began. "I didn't either. But it is what it is. Some days it will be easier, other days it will be really ing hard. If you're going to get jealous so easily, it won't end well..."

Siyeon was now silently crying and Bora was wiping her tears away.

"You have to be strong. Do it for me. Do it for us. I'm yours forever silly. Nothing can separate us, I promise you."

Siyeon placed her hand on Bora's cheek and leaned in kissing her softly. "I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me...'

Bora put her hand onto Siyeon's squeezing it tightly pulling it down gently so she could kiss her again. She leaned her forehead against Siyeon's.

"I love you... so much." 

"I love you too." Siyeon gazed into Bora's eyes. The eyes Bora loved the most. The eyes full of love. Not those intense, cold, jealous eyes that could kill.

They stayed like that for a second. Bora smiled as she leaned back a bit picking up the tv remote.

"So, what were you watching again?" She wanted to turn the tv back on but felt a hand taking the remote off her putting it away.

"Doesn't matter anymore..." Siyeon kissed her again as she pulled Bora by her shirt making them fall onto the couch giggling into the kiss.