"It will be fun, trust me."

Suayeon one-shots

After months of promotions and concerts, the girls finally got a week for themselves. Siyeon had already visited her family and came back today to the dorms to practice even harder. With each comeback, she was gaining more and more confidence, but she was never fully satisfied with her performance.

She entered the dorms and dropped her heavy luggage on the floor while letting out a slight groan. Minji was right, she always overpacks. Leaving her bags in the hallway, she walked over to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water. She chugged it all down and wiped her lips with the back of her hand. She leaned on the counter and just took in this rare moment of silence in the dorm. Even though she loved her members and they made her happy, they can get pretty loud, so she appreciated this moment.

She zoned out completely when a small noise outside the kitchen brought her back to reality. This is how people die in movies, she thought to herself.

Feeling her neck getting hot, she slowly grabbed a knife from the drawer.

She walked out carefully and looked to her left. Nothing. She looked to her right. Nothing.

She could feel her heart beating faster. Maybe she misheard? Was she too tired she started imagining things?

No, it was definitely something.

She gulped and decided to check the bathroom first.

Just when she was about to open the door, she felt a hand squeeze her and she squealed and turned around immediately only to be greeted by a familiar face.

Bora.

Of course.

She let out a big sigh and whined.

"Are you ing crazy?!" She pushed her by her shoulder making the other girl fall back a bit. "You've scared me to death!" She leaned on the bathroom door closing her eyes trying to calm herself down. She could feel sweat drops running down her back. Bora was giggling like a mischievous child when she noticed Siyeon holding a knife. Her eyes widened and her hands moved up on their own as she stepped back.

"Why are you holding a knife, oh my god!" She laughed while staring at the sharp knife.

Siyeon looked at her then at the knife. "For protection against idiots like you..." She pretended that she would stab her making the other girl move and flinch. She smiled and walked back to the kitchen.

"Lee Siyeon, you're crazy." Bora laughed and followed her.

Putting the knife back, she walked over to Bora and put her arms around her neck. She loved their height difference, hugging each other always felt better that way. "I've missed you too." Siyeon smirked while Bora hugged her back tightly. They stayed like that for a moment.

"Why are you back anyway, I thought you said you would visit your parents?" Bora asked while breaking the hug and walking over to her room while holding Siyeon's hand. Siyeon was following her and sighed.

"I have, but I erm... wanted to come back to practice some more." Siyeon rubbed the back of her neck and bit her lip. She knew Bora wouldn't be happy with that. She always tried to reassure her that she was doing a great job, but Siyeon was still insecure and pretty stubborn.

"What about you? Had a nice time back home?" Siyeon tried to switch the attention away from her and her workaholic ways. Bora let go of her hand and crouched down to get something out her messy suitcase.

"Ah yes, there it is!" Bora giggled and turned to Siyeon. "For you."

Siyeon was now looking at a cute, black wolf plush that was staring back at her. He had a little fang hanging out which made it so much more adorable.

"Oh my god!" Siyeon exclaimed jumping like a little girl and clapping her hands together. She took it and kissed its nose. "It's so cute, thank you, you really didn't have to." Siyeon smiled warmly and looked over at Bora who was smiling back at her.

"You're welcome. I was at this festival with my family and just had to get it." Bora shrugged.

Siyeon hugged her new friend tightly. "You'll meet your new family soon, don't worry lil wolfie."

Bora laughed at Siyeon being so happy about a simple plush toy, but she couldn't really say anything, her bed was filled with elephants all shapes and sizes.

"So, what do you want to do today miss practice-makes-perfect?" Bora smirked and raised her eyebrows at the younger girl.

Siyeon avoided eye contact and hummed. "I wanted to practice some songs first then maybe go to the dance studio."

Bora kept looking at her with her deep black eyes. "No fun allowed?" She asked.

Siyeon finally looked at her with suspicion. "I know you have something planned so just say it already."

Bora took Siyeon's hands into her own while the latter still held onto her 'lil wolfie'.

"Why don't we..." She looked at Siyeon with her best puppy eyes. "...go...to... an amusement park?"

Siyeon raised an eyebrow and made a face. "An amusement park, really now?" She sighed.

"Pleaseee Singniee..." The puppy eyes grew with intensity and she tightened her grip on Siyeon's hands.

"Ah, I don't know, I'm not really in the mood, plus it looks like it will rain." She knew that was a bad excuse. She knows there was no turning back once Bora had set her mind on something.

"No, it won't! Come on, pretty please!" Bora whined and for a second, she looked like an actual puppy begging you to share your food with it.

Siyeon groaned shaking her head. "Okay, okay, you win. Let's go."

Bora jumped with a satisfied look on her face. She would always get what she wanted. It was her charm. Or maybe Siyeon was just weak for her. Probably both.

--

They stepped out of the taxi in front of the entrance to the amusement park. Siyeon looked around and saw some of the big rides peeking through. She couldn't lie, she was absolutely ting it. The last time she was on a rollercoaster was back in high school on a school trip. She didn't remember much, only the adrenaline rush. She sighed and ran her hand through her long hair. Nervous habit.

Bora could tell that Siyeon was scared and took her hand. "It will be fun, trust me." She smiled at her and Siyeon nodded while intertwining their hands together. Her soft, small hand made her calm down a bit.

They got their tickets and were ready to lose their voices. The manager would probably tell them off, but at this point, it was too late.

Bora dragged her to a kid's ride first to ease her into the rides. Siyeon looked at all the kids around them. "I admit, I'm a bit nervous, but really, a kid's ride?" Siyeon adjusted her glasses and acted offended.

Bora scoffed checking her out from head to toe. "Knowing you, you'll probably scream on this one too, you scaredy-cat."

Siyeon hit her arm. "I'm not a scaredy-cat. Come on now, we're next."

The ride wasn't bad at all. They were laughing most of the time making fun of kids that were scared when an unexpected left turn surprised them both and the girls screamed until it was over.

"What was that?!" Siyeon was holding her stomach laughing on the way out.

"What a plot twist, everything was fun and rainbows then bam!" Bora got way into demonstrating and explaining that turn and Siyeon had to stop because her sides and cheeks were hurting from laughing so much. They had to sit down on the nearest bench to catch their breath.

"Wow..." Bora giggled and carefully without ruining her makeup, wiped tears out of her eyes.

"My tummy hurts so much and this was the first ride, honestly, I don't think I can handle others." Siyeon smiled and let out a big breath.

"Why don't we go eat something?" Bora suggested and they both got hotdogs with a can of cola. They sat down on the only free bench they could find and ate in silence watching people around them.

Siyeon saw a group of kids arguing where to go next. The main argument was whether to spend the rest of their money on the biggest ride or buy food.

She was enjoying the scene way too much that she didn't realize Bora's eyes on her. Turning her head their eyes met.

"What?" She asked with a mouthful. Bora smiled and wiped the ketchup off Siyeon's lips.

"You're always such a mess when you eat."

Siyeon narrowed her eyes. "Says you."

Bora got confused then traced Siyeon's eyes to her thighs. There was a spot on her jeans covered in the sauce.

"Ah dammit! Why didn't you tell me!" Bora groaned as she tried to wipe it off her jeans. Siyeon giggled and drank her cola visibly amused by Bora's annoyance.

"You know, I really needed this." Siyeon moved her leg on the bench so she could face Bora. "I came back here with a ty mood, knowing I have to go practice. This was a fun idea, thank you for dragging me out here." She bit her lip nodding her head as a 'thank you'.

Bora smiled and leaned back on the bench. "I mean, I totally get it. I also want to practice until everything is perfect. I always want to better myself." She broke eye contact and looked into the distance. "I'm far from perfect even though I act like I am. You need to have fun every once in a while. Breaks are important." She looked back at the younger girl who was now carefully listening to her.

"It's silly, but sometimes it's better to have a break than to work. You can't just be 'go go go' all the time. I think this right now will do you good. You'll come back refreshed, ready to be the Siyeon we all know and love." Bora finished her little speech and Siyeon could feel her face glowing red. She smiled shyly and nodded looking at the ground.

"You're right. I think so too. Thank you." She smiled looking over at Bora who winked at her.

"Ready for the next one?" Bora put her hands excitedly on her knees ready to get up.

"Yes! Let's get it!" Siyeon shouted making Bora laugh.

--

The two girls spent the rest of the afternoon trying out different rides, getting scared at the haunted house, laughing at everything in sight, apologizing to a man that got his drink spilled because Bora didn't watch where she was going, taking lots selfies and sending them to the other girls making them jealous that they weren't here with them.

[Yoohyeon]
Aw! Suayeon on a date, have fun guys!

The girls giggled at the mention of their ship name and send them some more selfies.

It started to get late and the park was closing soon so they headed back to their dorms.

Siyeon stretched her arms while walking inside and yawned. "Oof, I'm so exhausted, what a day." She whined and dropped on the couch in the living room.

Bora leaned against the doorframe. "I'm glad you had fun, scaredy-cat. Should I make us something to eat and we watch a movie?"

Hearing those words, Siyeon sat up fast and looked at Bora with shiny eyes. "Yes! Oh my god, best day ever, you're actually the best, ugh." She dropped again and covered herself with a blanket.

Bora laughed. "This is good for my ego, but don't fall asleep! I want to hear some more compliments." She said as she disappeared into the kitchen.

"I won't.......Hey, I'm not a scaredy-cat!"

--

Getting changed into their pajamas, Bora snuggled next to Siyeon with their dinner. The smell of it was making Siyeon drool, Bora was such a great cook.

They started eating and Siyeon picked out a movie they both didn't see yet. Bora smiled when she saw the little wolf plush positioned next to Siyeon as if it's also watching the movie. Such a baby.

Full and cuddled up under warm blankets, they watched the movie without talking much. They were sleepy and Bora could feel her eyelids getting heavier each second.

"Hey, Siyeon."

"Mhm?"

"Are you asleep?"

"Almost..."

"I had fun today." Bora smiled while snuggling her head more into Siyeon's shoulder.

"Me too, thank you again. I promise I won't overwork myself..." Siyeon whispered smiling softly and then she dozed off to dreamland hoping to relive this wonderful day again.