That Line I Dare Cross

Falling For Everything That's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB ran from the passenger's seat into the daycare in haste from embarrassment. After making herself look like a fool in front of Yerin, Sowon had decided to make her life harder by teasing her about it the whole ride.

 

Flushed cheeks and panting, SinB crashed down on the benches at the waiting area, trying to even out her breathing, and trying to shake off the ticklish sensation both in her chest and abdomen.

 

Yerin is a mystery for SinB; she's like the sea, at one glance, you thought you have already seen it all, but when you dive further, it gets murkier that you're starting to wonder if there's even an end to its depth. Yerin looks as if she'll spill her secrets easily, but the difference between her playful display and the look of maturity in her eyes says otherwise.

 

At the same time, Yerin was different. She made SinB feel a lot of things that are familiar yet so foreign; emotions that cause Sinb to do something she had never done before.

 

Shaking off her thoughts, SinB decided to head to her assigned room, quietly sneaking in a room full of sleeping, children. From the corner of her eye, she saw Hyun sleeping, not on the mats, but he is sitting on the chair, head's laying on the table, snoring there softly. SinB smiled at the sight, slowly closing the doors behind her.

 

She tiptoed to his side and sat next to him, laying her head on the table as well. Hyun kept a pout on his lips while asleep, and SinB found herself adoring it, the sight of the boy just calmly sleeping next to her.

 

SinB undoubtedly adores the boy ever since they met, and she had never felt much more comfortable with children than with him. Hyun was like the sunrise, he kept on shining, especially after a long night. He had so much more than his smile, and it may be that welcoming ambiance that let Sinb have her guards down.

 

He wasn't burdensome and is way beyond his years, sometimes, Sinb will think that he's not a five-year-old kid. But with that reason, she wanted to know him more. Be a part of something she never dared cross easily.  

 

And maybe, Hyun had thought the same, for when his eyes flutter open, the first words he said, "Will you be my best friend?" 

 

SinB widened her eyes, unsure if she heard it right. "Y-You what?" but the boy o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter