I Think I Just Like Her More

Falling For Everything That's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daycare

The rest of the day was spent with Yewon and Sowon tending to the kids. The children were playful and it kept them both distracted, but Yewon still can't help but worry. SinB wasn't back yet, and she hadn't sent a single messaged, so it did worry Yewon about what was going on in Yerin's household.

Sitting on one of the swings, Yewon took a deep breath as she watched the kids play with themselves on the playground, letting the vast greens distract them for a while. "Penny for your thoughts?" Sowon asked, snapping her out of her reverie and sitting next to her. "Still worried about Bi?"

Yewon nodded meekly, nibbling on her lower lip as she fiddled with her phone. "It's just... Bi can be quite... I don't know, unpredictable? She looks tough but, she might get hurt, a-and give up on Yerin-unnie, or stay away from Hyun to s-stop her feelings. That's... " Yewon trailed off. There was a sense of worry in her and she can't help but choke. Sowon only rubbed her back, making her look up to see her sister. "I'm a horrible person, am I? It's as if... I don't want Yerin-unnie for SinB at all. I--"

"Hush, baby." Sowon cooed, taking Yewon in her embrace, "Look, it's not your fault. We both know what SinB had been through. YOU know what Yerin-ssi's been through. They both had it tough, and the relationship that can blossom with the both of them are saying trouble, I know. But, we have to trust Bi on this, okay?" Sowon patted Yewon's back, assuring her that everything is gonna be alright.

When Yewon had finally even out her breath, they both pulled away before Sowon gave a light chuckle, ruffling her sister's hair. "And as I told you before, it was only a crush. Nothing could go wrong, okay??"

Still, Yewon couldn't help but worry. But trusting her sister's words, she nodded, "Okay..."

 

 

*****

 

I had always thought about how cruel the world was. It was hard, demanding and rough; like a landlord to its people, taxing ridiculous amounts to its tenants who had nothing. I had no one but myself, and so I thought that I had worked harder than anyone else, that if anyone deserves a little break, It could be me. I had enough too, was what I always thought whenever I came across a few people who complain about small problems.

 

However, meeting Yerin taught me otherwise. If anyone would probably be needed a break, it should be her. If there's anyone that deserved a little break, it should be her. My heart ached uncontrollably seeing her lowering her head with pain, and how her fist curled to stop those precious tears from falling. I was frozen from my car seat and the anger that I had always subsided had started to boil again. I was angry, but I was so lonely that I felt my heart breaking beyond repair.

 

I couldn't hear her sweet voice from my car, but I knew that the words that came from were nothing but kind words asking for forgiveness... for a fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter