Tired

Falling For Everything That's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB heaved a sigh as soon as she left the room. The talk was supposed to be short, but all the paperwork and contracts are far more complicated than it should be. The CEO wanted to release Dance Practice performance in which she is part of, and if it weren't for Sowon then she would have signed that stupid contract that would probably change her life forever.

Needing to clear her head, she decided to look around the place and maybe visit a few friends she has come to closed with. 

 

****

 

Yerin smiled as she waved a final goodbye to her son. And just as he's finally out of sight, her phone buzzed and a message popped up.

Sooyoung: Yerin? Where are you? If you don't mind, can you please grab us a few cookies and coffee. The usual~

Sooyoung: Oh, and I heard that we have our new choreographer today! Come here now! I have so much to tell you~~ 

Yerin chuckled at that. Replying a short yes, she took one final glance at the school building before walking away. It's time for work.

 

****

 

SinB roamed around the place, grabbing a machine blend coffee from the cafeteria available inside the building. She would've bought her coffee from her favorite shop, but since she's out for work, and Sowon will kill her if she leaves her alone, then she has no choice but to grab the usual "Americano". 

"Hwang SinB??" A familiar voice called, and it didn't take seconds for her to realize who it was. Beaming with a smile, she turned around to meet a friend who wore the same expression as she does. "Annyeong, Heechul-ssi"

"It's really you! Wow, it's been a while!" he smiled, walking closer to ruffle her hair. "Woah, did you grow an inch or two? I swear you're taller." SinB slaps his hand jokingly, but a smile still adorning her lips, "Yeah right, say that to Sowon-unnie and see what happens." She dared, earning feats of loud cackle from the former. "Well, that would be fun. Oh, speaking of which, where is she?"

"In the CEO's office, fixing some documents." She answered nonchalantly as they continued walking. Heechul looked at her confused before tugging her to stop.  "What contract? Are you guys officially training here to debut? Finally?" He asked rather excited, but SinB shook her head and continued.

"Nope, both of us have no interest in that."

"Then? What contact?

"... I'm not sure what it's called, but it's something about me, choreography, and red velvet. In short, I'll make the dance routine for Red Velvet's new comeback. Wait... They're still promoting for Zimzalabim, right?"

At that point, Heechul stopped, eyes wide as he looked at SinB incredulously, "You're a choreographer now??!!!"

 

 

*****

 

Yerin finally arrived in Red Velvet's Room, putting the beverages in the table as Joy hurriedly grab her away from the crowd to talk.

"Oh, Yerin-unnie!" Yeri called, "This is a lot of bagel's you got here."

"That... well, when I went there, the cafe was giving out free cooked bagels for every purchase. There's only 8 of them."

"Cool~ That's some luck you got there."

Yeri grabbed a bagel for herself and smiled, it is indeed freshly cooked and it's filling since she hasn't eaten her breakfast. "Thanks, Unnie~"

"No problem, Yeri-ssi," Yerin replied, helping the make-up artists in prepping for the other girls' makeup. "Can't you call us informally? It's been a year..."

Yerin stopped shortly at the maknae's whine, but only replied with a small chuckle, "I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter